TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Hi Sweet People! THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE!

I just received an email on a Case Status Change now (1:13 pm My Time). It reads APPROVED (April 4th)!!!  The old website states the same, the App updated later, but the new website isn't yet updated.

Sent: 10/05/2017

Received: 10/10/2017

NOA1: 10/13/2017

NOA2: 04/04/2018

We all are getting there!🎆🎆🎆

@Naes Babegirl, your Approval is on the way.😍😍😍

@NICK & PAULA Sweet, I'm having my kitchen dance with my mum now.😂😂

@emekus94 and @EllyNelly Sisterly! Chineke emela!💖💖💖

@jean baptiste your approval is on the way.🤞

@o0o, I just got it.😍

WOWOWOW...CONGRATUUULATIONSSSSSSS !!! God bless you and the rest of your visa journey :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh my gosh.. I am so sorry to hear that... I hope that it could be remedied soon ...I hope you and your fiance will find a way... :( 

Don''t lose hope and pray.... ;) Stay Positive ! 

2 minutes ago, karlabarbosa said:

The date of our NO1 is Oct 6 and that is so close to happen but today is a sad day because my fiance just lost his job :( I don't know what to do anymore, I'm sick because so much stress about the waiting and now this... I want disappear :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, ChuAni said:

I just received an email on a Case Status Change now (1:13 pm My Time). It reads APPROVED (April 4th)!!!  The old website states the same, the App updated later, but the new website isn't yet updated.

@o0o, I just got it.😍

Congrats!! I’m oct 5th too! When you say the old website do you just mean USCIS.com?? Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Congrats!! I’m oct 5th too! When you say the old website do you just mean USCIS.com?? Thanks

Thanks..

https://www.uscis.gov

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just finished playing catch up lol
Congratulation @ChuAni & everyone else who has gotten their approval so far!! :star:

The day is not over yet guys! Tons of hours left and fun surprises from the USCIS! :dancing:

tumblr_mvt3bpKsUQ1r02cm5o1_500.gif.904f0ac1441f847c175026508fe80090.gif

When you fall for someone with all your heart you just want to be together forever, right?

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Jamaica
I-129F Sent : 2017-10-02
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-10-05
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-04-02
NVC Received : 2018-04-16
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2018-04-17
NVC Left : 2018-04-19
Consulate Received : 2018-04-20
Packet 3 Received : 2018-04-23
Packet 3 Sent : 2018-04-23
Packet 4 Received : 2018-04-25
Interview Date : 2018-05-11
Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2018-05-22
US Entry : 2018-06-02

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 218 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

fTW6m5.pngJXILm5.pngPh69m5.pngMRhDm5.png

yQdym5.pngTwfwm5.pngESkzm5.png

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will assign you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The NVC will mail/email you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. 

HTTP3d3dy5qZWxseW11ZmZpbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2lfbG92ZV95b3UvaW1hZ2VzLzAwMDAxY3V0ZWh1Zy5naWYlog.gif.38ae2915098c42b8ea1d9c13717a0cb8.gif

Timeline
7 hours ago, ChuAni said:

@o0o, I just got it.😍

haha lovely! so happy for you...now get ready dear, everything will be fairly fast from here yaaay!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, o0o said:

haha lovely! so happy for you...now get ready dear, everything will be fairly fast from here yaaay!!!

Thanks, Dear.💖💖

I'm getting ready! Greet my Sister!😍😍💖

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Dijana99 said:

Did anyone do a mini scan today?

Yep! Seeing some Apr 4 approvals on early dates. Nothing in my minis for 10/10, 10/12, etc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.