TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Congrats!

You'll need that noa2 letter for your AOS. So ask them to resend it.

Thanks for the heads up! I seriously hope they can produce it quickly...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, elwoodicious said:

Thanks for the heads up! I seriously hope they can produce it quickly...

Uscis? Quick? Nice joke :rofl:

this should be rather easy. I think you can even ask for it online ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 3/14/2018 at 10:33 PM, John & Rose said:

I will install them in our bathrooms. They are not as common here. 

This is funny! My fiancé is also used to having a bidet and I never used one until I went to visit her. Now I am hooked too. I installed a bidet on both toilets in our place. Here’s the one I got and it works great and easy to install:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/BLUE-BIDET-White-Toilet-Mounted-Bidet/999899869

it definitely saves on toilet paper costs and so much cleaner. I wish the rest of the country would catch on to this.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Hoosier81 said:

Well I just spent a ton of cash! lol

Plane ticket from Jakarta to Chicago, Blackhawks tickets, Blue man group tickets, Medieval times tickets and Chicago City pass tickets......

Image result for money tree memeImage result for money tree meme

Yay on the ticket! I know what you mean. Cash has been flowing out like crazy. My fiancé flew out of Jakarta today and is now 12 hours away from orlando! It’s surreal we are at this point. This process has been so painfully long and stressful! Do you plan to live in Chicago? I’m a huge Cubs fan and love that city.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Anyone in June still waiting or if there's a change in status please let me know

June 12

@MommaMiller  - RFE rec. (not active since 1/ 13)

@ChazNikki        - RFE Sent (no timeline) (not active since 2/14)

June 13

@YingYen           - Received NOA1 6/13 (not active since 2/28)

June 14

@Enter and Kam - Received 

@Katemdedo     - Received 

@D & JL             - RFE sent. (1/21)

June 15

@LydiaP            - RFE rec. 3/12

June 19

@elwoodicious - voted off the stinking stalker list.  Congratulations!!!! 🎊🎉🍾

June 22

@KBA               - Received

June 23

@Martin3517 -Received 

June 27

@Kari & Atti     - RFE rec. (2/5)

@KurtHigh     -RFE rec. (1/31) (no timeline) (not active since 3/6)

June 29

@Jabberwocky1969  - RFE  Sent 2/28

Page 28 last post

Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

Uscis? Quick? Nice joke :rofl:

this should be rather easy. I think you can even ask for it online ;) 

I hope so, the catch is that USCIS “thinks” they never approved it, NVC has everything they needed and sent it to the consulate. I’ve got inquires in to try and get it straightened out. It is truly mind boggling. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Kari & Atti said:

June 19

@elwoodicious - voted off the stinking stalker list.  Congratulations!!!! 🎊🎉🍾

HA! Thank youuuuuuuuu! 🙌🙌

Timeline
8 hours ago, Gators15 said:

Yay on the ticket! I know what you mean. Cash has been flowing out like crazy. My fiancé flew out of Jakarta today and is now 12 hours away from orlando! It’s surreal we are at this point. This process has been so painfully long and stressful! Do you plan to live in Chicago? I’m a huge Cubs fan and love that city.

12 hrs lucky!!!!! Rakhel isn't flying out until the 25th. Yes its crazy how fast things went after NVC I still can't believe how fast Jakarta embassy is. 

No just spending the week in Chicago I have a house north of Fort Wayne Indiana.

Thankfully we can ride Amtrak home from Chicago since it runs right by my house I wont have to deal with tolls or traffic on this trip:D

Timeline
8 hours ago, Gators15 said:

This is funny! My fiancé is also used to having a bidet and I never used one until I went to visit her. Now I am hooked too. I installed a bidet on both toilets in our place. Here’s the one I got and it works great and easy to install:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/BLUE-BIDET-White-Toilet-Mounted-Bidet/999899869

it definitely saves on toilet paper costs and so much cleaner. I wish the rest of the country would catch on to this.

Dude I didn't even think of this! I am so going to Lowes and ordering some now lol!

I was thinking I would have to install sprayers this summer but this is so much easier.

19 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

Dude I didn't even think of this! I am so going to Lowes and ordering some now lol!

I was thinking I would have to install sprayers this summer but this is so much easier.

Me too.  I figured I would have a huge plumbing project with the new house.  This will be great.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Question peoples:

I just got my NVC number and I checked the status: Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center. 

My interview date wasn't provided by the NVC so now I'm a little confused.

Are they going to be mailing my fiance something? or me? with a date?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I plan to move to the US 1st week of May at the latest. Get married, get all the paperwork moving ASAP... My question is, do I need to apply for Advance Parole for my travel to Asia and Canada in November (for volunteer work, etc.) or will my green card be ready by then?

Thanks in advance for the info ladies and gents. :)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, purplepink said:

Question peoples:

I just got my NVC number and I checked the status: Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center. 

My interview date wasn't provided by the NVC so now I'm a little confused.

Are they going to be mailing my fiance something? or me? with a date?

They will mail Packet 3 to you and email a copy to your fiancé. Your fiancé will likely receive it first (at least that's what happened with mine). You will send the *3 required documents (as stated on Packet 3) then Packet 4 will be emailed to you by the embassy within 3-4 days. And only then you can book your interview. If you book your interview too early, they will cancel it & ask you to reschedule.

3 required documents: Completed Checklist, Biopage of your Passport, DS-160

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Habitaters said:

Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center.

@purplepinkThis is just a generic blurb. Does not apply to us in Canada.

Edited by Habitaters

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.