TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, DennisWaldron said:

Thanks,

Yes sent Pics :)

They will be there today.

Hoping it wont take them too long  to review and aprrove.

Hahaha! I hope it, too!  What is there to review with the correct 2x2 pics? :jest: I am excited, I hope you'll get approved soon! 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

4 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahaha! I hope it, too!  What is there to review with the correct 2x2 pics? :jest: I am excited, I hope you'll get approved soon! 

Haha... i dont even want to think of what there is to review.

The original pic i sent was the same picture i sent for my new pssport. So who knows.... fingers and toes crossed. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Lyna Dy said:

After waiting long time(31st August) I got rfe today not approved;(. I want to ask you, how many day will it receive and approves after collecting some reference to uscis. Thankful 

It varies.
USCIS says it can take up to 60 days. But lately, I believe people are hearing around 2-3 weeks

Edited by emekus94

Timeline
36 minutes ago, streanor said:

Would love to make it into March approvals, fingers and toes crossed for myself and all others still waiting!!!

Wishing you hear something too buddy!
U have been all too patient and gracious during this horrific wait.
Can't wait to pop some champagne with you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 hours ago, Lyna Dy said:

After waiting long time(31st August) I got rfe today not approved;(. I want to ask you, how many day will it receive and approves after collecting some reference to uscis. Thankful 

For us, it took 22 days after they received our rfe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@Woodrow @Ezraylia @sprinklegirl27

Hello Canadian friends (and others I may have missed in this)! Anyone doing the medical appointment yet? We just scheduled ours for April 25th, but I just feel like there's something we're missing..  

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Lyna Dy said:

Thank for your kindness 

Thank you 

I'm kind of sceptical I signed up rfe docs sent on 3/12 and yesterday I sign up for the new uscis this morning I got an email saying case status change when I logged in it says case approve but online still says case rfe received I don't know what to think @Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just hoping I can spend my fiancees birthday together this year..it's in early june, come on USCIS! currently waiting for my 30 days time period to expire to request another case inquiry and hoping we don't hit 250, although it's coming fast!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AndyAspen said:

Just hoping I can spend my fiancees birthday together this year..it's in early june, come on USCIS! currently waiting for my 30 days time period to expire to request another case inquiry and hoping we don't hit 250, although it's coming fast!

Good luck to us:(

Timeline
1 hour ago, kas634 said:

@Woodrow @Ezraylia @sprinklegirl27

Hello Canadian friends (and others I may have missed in this)! Anyone doing the medical appointment yet? We just scheduled ours for April 25th, but I just feel like there's something we're missing..  

Nope! I haven't technically heard from Montreal yet, just waiting on them now. I have pretty much everything ready to go when they do. 

You have the interview date and the medical date, I assume you already did the DS-160 and have all the paperwork ready to bring to the Embassy? Not sure what you'd be missing?

8/6/17 - K-1 Sent

8/11/17 - NOA1 Received 

2/14/18 - NOA2 Received

5/16/18 - Medical

5/22/18 - Interview

Timeline

I'm kind of sceptical rfe docs sent on 3/12 and yesterday I sign up for the new uscis this morning I got an email saying case status change when I logged in it says case approve but online still says case rfe received I don't know what to think  has this happen to anyone

Timeline

I'm kind of sceptical rfe docs sent on 3/12 and yesterday I sign up for the new uscis this morning I got an email saying case status change when I logged in it says case approve but online still says case rfe received I don't know what to think  has this happen to anyone 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Loyal Empress said:

We don't really know what the deal with the new website is but I'll go on ahead say from the little I've heard, it sounds like you're approved.
Congratulations!!!!

But Really- the easiest thing to do here is 1) wait and see if you get a paper approval in the mail. Those usually take about a week. or 2) Call USCIS and see if you can get a Tier II to confirm your approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
4 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

We don't really know what the deal with the new website is but I'll go on ahead say from the little I've heard, it sounds like you're approved.
Congratulations!!!!

But Really- the easiest thing to do here is 1) wait and see if you get a paper approval in the mail. Those usually take about a week. or 2) Call USCIS and see if you can get a Tier II to confirm your approval.

Does tier 2 talk with the beneficiary 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.