TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vholde346 said:

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Told by Tier 2 today that there is no RFE, and that our case is just still being processed. So who knows. 

Wow!  It like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.  I am so sorry.  I hope you will get through this part of the process soon. - Jason

2 minutes ago, warrior11207 said:

AFTER 232 DAYS WE FINALLY GOT OUR NOA2!!   Finally, I'm so ecstatic to get the ball rolling. I can not stop smiling.   :D

Congrats!!!  USCIS is moving their tails today I see.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, MK878 said:

Hello All. I received my NVC number via email after 26 days however the email said that the 'IMMIGRANT Visa case had been expedited'. Neither I nor my fiance had submitted the request so we are unsure as to what this means. Will our next steps be any different? Would much appreciate any help. 

Additionally, just wanted to confirm that it is in-fact DS160 that I, the beneficiary, have to fill out or is it the DS260? 

Goodluck to everybody still waiting for NOA2 and NVC

Congrats! "Expedited" means you have an electronic case. Certain countries/embassies have decided to move over to electronic as opposed to paper cases, it makes the process of sending your petition to the embassy and being received as "ready" a bit faster. Your future steps aren't affected by this

And it's the DS 160 :) when you track the case on CEAC, though, I believe it makes you choose "immigrant" as opposed to "non-immigrant". In every other scenario, k-1 is referred to as non-immigrant

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kas634 said:

Congrats! "Expedited" means you have an electronic case. Certain countries/embassies have decided to move over to electronic as opposed to paper cases, it makes the process of sending your petition to the embassy and being received as "ready" a bit faster. Your future steps aren't affected by this

And it's the DS 160 :) when you track the case on CEAC, though, I believe it makes you choose "immigrant" as opposed to "non-immigrant". In every other scenario, k-1 is referred to as non-immigrant

@kas634 Thank you so much! This is very helpful! Much appreciate your help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, mx5john said:

Oh my goodness!  Just got 6 text messages from USCIS to check case status...  Approved!

It has been 233 days since NOA1,  and 9 days since they acknowledged the RFE response..  (forgot a checkbox)

I wept...

Approved!.jpg.02ad69a5a0faebf5b00dc719839f82b6.jpg

hey thats nice!!! enjoy it! congratulations

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, warrior11207 said:

AFTER 232 DAYS WE FINALLY GOT OUR NOA2!!   Finally, I'm so ecstatic to get the ball rolling. I can not stop smiling.   :D

thats great!! congratulations!

8 hours ago, warrior11207 said:

oh my god! 232 days?1?! wowweee. huge big congrats to you!!!! deserve that big smile :)

day 210 here, nothing yet, NOA1 on august 31 but USCIS processing times currently says august 31! so i'm hopeful!

17 hours ago, Loyal Empress said:

Wanted to let you guys know that I spoke with tier 2 this morning and they confirmed it's in fact an approval

Congratulations! Woooohoooo! :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

7 hours ago, DennisWaldron said:

Exciting...Congrats to all the approvals today  :)

And for the rest of us waiting... we are another day closer. Our day is coming soon....patience 😉

Crossing everything I can cross for you and Marian. :jest: It will come any day now, you'll see. Tag me once you received your approval. :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

4 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Crossing everything I can cross for you and Marian. :jest: It will come any day now, you'll see. Tag me once you received your approval. :wub:

Had a strange text message drom uscis this morning 1:30am my time. 10:30 pm csc time.

I have never got a text before...

And it only said...

"Your case WAC1790442**** is now updated. Check "My Case Status" at www.uscis.gov. *Msg and Data Rates May Apply."

But nothing changed @ website. 

Haha... crazy heart palpitations :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.