julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,723 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
7 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

It's not trashy, right? hahahahahahahaha! I feel dirty after writing that. Bahahahahaha!

Not trashy - flippin hilarious!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

We went to college together 24 years ago and were best friends.  We hooked up for one night but nothing came of it but we stayed really close.  I moved to the USA and got married and had 3 kids but it ended after 8 years when he ran off with a colleague of mine.  Went back to the UK to visit when my divorce finalized and Stuart had just gotten married back in the UK. We lost touch for a bit around 2005 and  then I got remarried and had my youngest.  (Meanwhile unbeknown to me Stuart and his wife divorce)  I end up divorcing my second husband for a whole host of reasons and at this point feel like total failure.  Then 4 Christmas's ago I went back to the UK to visit my family and Stuart called and the rest is history!!!!

Wow, what a story!!! :wub: You are really patient! Congratulations :)

05-04-2018: Married :jest:

AOS/EAD:

05-07-2018: Packet mailed via USPS

05-10-2018: Official NOA1 date

05-17-2018: NOA1 email/text

05-22-2018: NOA1 letter received

06-01-2018: RFE issued

06-13-2018: RFE received in the mail

06-25-2018: Response to RFE sent

06-27-2018: Response to RFE arrived at USCIS

07-07-2018: Change in online status: RFE response received 

07-10-2018: Biometrics (went before appointment & to a different office)

07-12-2018: AOS case status updated to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview”

09-29-2018: EAD case status updated to "New card is being produced"

09-30-2018: EAD case status updated to "Case was approved"

10-01-2018: EAD case status updated to "Card was mailed to me"

10-05-2018: EAD card received in the mail

10-12-2018: SSN card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 3/12/2018 at 7:07 AM, marinapoli said:

Same! Just rang NVC, they don't have my file yet :( I want to be in the US by April 20th if possible. There's an interview date in Brazil April 10th, but if NVC takes too long I'm afraid it may run out of slots 

HI Marina, we received our noa2 march 14th. is there a way to look at interviews in advance for the embassy, our would be in Venezuela. but i saw you mention there was an interview slot in april 10th for brazil how can you check? thank you

9 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

I know!  sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe its real.  I still have a letter he wrote me the day after we first kissed on Dec 16th 1994 where he says "I hope we get another chance"  (I have that date as a tattoo now down my spine!) While he has been cleaning out his house in preparation he keeps finding all these things like dates in old diaries when he called me or when I was going to be in the uk.  We are just a pair of hopeless romantics!:wub:

omg this is sooo cute!!!! I love it!!!! that's really amazinnnnng!

please do me a favor and call NVC! I want you guys to get your number today so you can start forever ASAP! 

gosh i could read love stories all dayyyy long! 

giphy.gif

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline

Ok I called!!! See no patience! They haven't received my case but Sadie was really sweet and told me I could call back any time! we chatted about the crazy snow for bit and then she wished me the very best of luck on my case! I'm actually not disappointed at all because they were so lovely on the phone ( it makes the world of difference)This call girl will try again Friday @Swissmiss82 @NICK & PAULA 

Edited by Thelucybelle

Timeline
Just now, Jesus said:

HI guys! i am new to this thread! just got approval, is there a way to see interview slots at ones embassy?

thank you

I think you have to have your nvc# , it be sent to the consulate and you have paid for the next bit of the visa before you can get that info from what I have read here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

I know!  sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe its real.  I still have a letter he wrote me the day after we first kissed on Dec 16th 1994 where he says "I hope we get another chance"  (I have that date as a tattoo now down my spine!) While he has been cleaning out his house in preparation he keeps finding all these things like dates in old diaries when he called me or when I was going to be in the uk.  We are just a pair of hopeless romantics!:wub:

You guys are meant to be!!

I vote we start a love-story-sharing chain :wub:

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

11 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Ok I called!!! See no patience! They haven't received my case but Sadie was really sweet and told me I could call back any time! we chatted about the crazy snow for bit and then she wished me the very best of luck on my case! This call girl will try again Friday @Swissmiss82 @NICK & PAULA 

i think we should start a little list with their names to give rating notes on the friendly status! :) 

i certainly want to speak to sadie too after your great experience! lol

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
14 minutes ago, kas634 said:

You guys are meant to be!!

I vote we start a love-story-sharing chain :wub:

Ok go for it, I would love that, after all that is why we are here right!!

1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Tomorrow will be the 3rd week after my noa2 date. I hope you're right dear. :wub: 

I will keep on calling 'till I have my case number! :jest:

Do you push option 5 or 7 when you call NVC? Trying to figure out whos part of the electronic group on here.

3 minutes ago, LarisaXoX said:

Do you push option 5 or 7 when you call NVC? Trying to figure out whos part of the electronic group on here.

I pressed option 7 the first time I called but the guy who answered said he doesn't have any means of access to my case so I should hang up, dial the same number and press option 5. The lady at option 5 said my case is there but it'll take 8 weeks for a case number to be assigned. I don't believe her now after reading @turkishdelight 's post. This call girl will keep on calling until they'll give up and give me my case number 😁😁😁

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

4 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I pressed option 7 the first time I called but the guy who answered said he doesn't have any means of access to my case so I should hang up, dial the same number and press option 5. The lady at option 5 said my case is there but it'll take 8 weeks for a case number to be assigned. I don't believe her now after reading @turkishdelight 's post. This call girl will keep on calling until they'll give up and give me my case number 😁😁😁

They received my case on the 16th too and I'm the option 5 group too! Hoping for a case # by this Friday. That'll make it a week since they received our cases. Good thing is the embassy will have the cases same day as they send them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.