pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Alan&Alex said:

I don't think so. They received their NOA1 at the beginning of January. (Assuming we're talking about the couple with the NOA2 2019 date). 

Oh no I am actually talking about another couple Richard&Kseniia. Their noa1 was 16.03.2018 and noa2 13.08.2018. So I was wondering how they got is so quickly. 

Noa1 old website: 27th of February

Noa1 new website: 2nd of March

Noa2: 05.09.2018

NVC case number assigned: 24.09.2018

NVC READY: 06.11.2018

Interview at Warsaw embassy: 08.11.2018

In the USA: 21.11.2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Verona and Andrew said:

Oh no I am actually talking about another couple Richard&Kseniia. Their noa1 was 16.03.2018 and noa2 13.08.2018. So I was wondering how they got is so quickly. 

Oh! I'm not sure about that one! How lucky of them if it's true. 😄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
1 minute ago, nekotakacho said:

To my knowledge our case was not expedited but it seems it was approved two months early? We are thrilled of course. Thanks for noticing 👍 

the only thing I can think of, is that I submitted a typographical error to correct the spelling of her surname. I had to correct spellings in 3 items on our application. I didn’t notice this until June I believe? I posted a discussion about it here. Anyways, it seems they fixed her misspellings without any problems and went ahead and granted NOA2.

we are still waiting on NVC to receive our documents. But we are relieved. Thanks.

Wow. Congrats! I updated our address a month after filing. Maybe we'll get lucky too? 🤔🤪

Timeline
1 minute ago, nekotakacho said:

To my knowledge our case was not expedited but it seems it was approved two months early? We are thrilled of course. Thanks for noticing 👍 

the only thing I can think of, is that I submitted a typographical error to correct the spelling of her surname. I had to correct spellings in 3 items on our application. I didn’t notice this until June I believe? I posted a discussion about it here. Anyways, it seems they fixed her misspellings without any problems and went ahead and granted NOA2.

we are still waiting on NVC to receive our documents. But we are relieved. Thanks.

Wow congratulations guys! This is amazing. They must have opened your case, when they had to correct the misspellings you found and decided to make a decision with it staight away!

Noa1 old website: 27th of February

Noa1 new website: 2nd of March

Noa2: 05.09.2018

NVC case number assigned: 24.09.2018

NVC READY: 06.11.2018

Interview at Warsaw embassy: 08.11.2018

In the USA: 21.11.2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
41 minutes ago, nekotakacho said:

Congratulations you two!!! 😍😍😍

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
42 minutes ago, nekotakacho said:

CONGRATS!!! 

Advice: KEEP BUSY!!

March 12 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

March 13 2018 - I-129F Delivered

March 19 2018 – Rec’d TEXT w/receipt #

March 19 2018 – Check Cleared

March 20 2018 - NOA1 Sent out

March 23 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 3 2018 USCIS mailed NOA2

Oct 4 2018 - Approved NOA2  via App (206 days of waiting)

Oct 9 2018  NOA2 Received via mail

Oct 24 2018 NVC Received Case

Oct 25 2018 NVC Case number received

Nov 1 2018 DS-160 Submitted online

Nov 14 2018 Case sent to embassy

Nov 16 2018 Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

Jan 10 2019 Medical exam completed

Jan 15 2019 Interview

Jan 16 2019 Interview Results - status "Issued"

Jan 24 2019 Visa in Hand 

Feb 18 2019 - POE

April 9 2019- Married!!!

April 27 2019- AOS Filed / Mailed

April 28 2019- AOS Delivered (Chicago)

May 2 2019 - Rec’d TEXT w/receipt # for AOS, EAD, & Travel / (NOA 1)

Nov 14 2019 - EAD & AP Approved

Nov 18 2019 - Card Mailed

Nov 21 2019 - Combo Card Rec'd

Jan 30 2020 - Green Card Interview

Jan 30 2020 - Card Approved and in Production

Feb 6 2020 - Greencard Rec'd

51 minutes ago, nekotakacho said:

Congratulations!!! So happy for you both!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, nekotakacho said:

Congrats!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️ 

Timeline
2 hours ago, nekotakacho said:

Congratulations!!!!! enjoyt it!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, nekotakacho said:

Congradulations... u seemed to have found a loop hole😂😜😂😜

wish it it would of worked for me since I had to send in a amended petition.

thats where u need to be at for info about noa2.

again congrates 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Oluwasegun said:

Has anyone who got their NAO1 in march started receiving NAO2?

Yes, there were few lucky ones who already got approved. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Yes, there were few lucky ones who already got approved. 😊

Wow that's quiet some luck. Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Oluwasegun said:

Wow that's quiet some luck. Thank you

Just the 1 approval so far for march. Case got snuck in some how..😂😜😂

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.