2,245 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, US&TN said:

Hi , I just got this update now . Does anyone know how long it will take until I receive my card ??

20200416_192604.jpg

Get informed delivery from usps so you can see, you have to wait until you get the update that card was picked up by USPS.

12/07/2019 - Package mailed
12/10/2019 - Package received (Chicago Lockbox)
01/13/2020 - Received text message receipts (for the 2 forms)
01/17/2020 - Received NOA for biometrics appointment (notice date: 01/10/2020)
01/28/2020 - Biometrics Completed

01/31/2020 - I-131 Rejected due to selecting the incorrect reason for applying. (Refiled)
02/06/2020 - Refiled I-131, delivered & signed for by CHYBA

02/11/2020 - EAD Expedite Requested (Financial Hardship, Health Issues)

02/13/2020 - Evidence requested and faxed

02/18/2020 - EAD Expedite Approved 😩

02/18/2020 - RFE needed (waiting on mail) 😩

02/21/2020 - RFE (Sponsor Needed)..... in process

03/02/2020 - Received NOA for Refiled I-131 (NOA: 02/06/2020)

03/10/2020 - RFE Response Sent to USCIS

03/12/2020 - I-131 Updated to Fingerprints were Taken (Used from Bio)

03/12/2020 - RFE delivered to USCIS 

03/12/2020 - Case updated to RFE received

03/21/2020 - Received Courtesy Letter for Medical

04/02/2020 - EAD (New Card Ordered)

04/03/2020 - EAD Case Was Approved

04/06/2020 - EAD Approval Notice Received

04/06/2020 - EAD was mailed to me

04/09/2020 - EAD Received

05/08/2020 - SSN Received

My status just switched to "New Card Is Being Produced" WOHOOOOOO!!!

ROC Timeline:

2023-02-20: Mailed package to Phoenix Lockbox with UPS Ground

2023-02-27: Package was delivered

2023-03-02: Received text that case was received with SRC case #

2023-03-03: Money order was cashed

2023-03-09: Received 48 months extension letter in mail

2023-05-20: Greencard expired

2024-01-03: Still waiting for update on biometrics

1 hour ago, nerdcouple said:

My status just switched to "New Card Is Being Produced" WOHOOOOOO!!!

Wow..Congratulations.

1 hour ago, Jwang said:

Congratulations!! 😄

23 hours ago, Jwang said:

Sorry! I left that part out. We faxed it back using Hello Fax. We faxed it on 4/8 but didn't receive a response from USCIS so we faxed again this Monday 4/13 just to be sure. The next day 4/14, the expedite was approved.

Merci

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Wayne386 said:

Get informed delivery from usps so you can see, you have to wait until you get the update that card was picked up by USPS.

I have the informed delivery and I can see that the approval letters is coming today , but my status still didn't change to card was picked up by usps , I'm starting to get worried to be honest. hoping that it will change later today

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I went through my congress rep, and expedite was approved! Now just waiting to see when it updates... am nervous but reading your reports is helping me a lot. 

2 hours ago, US&TN said:

I have the informed delivery and I can see that the approval letters is coming today , but my status still didn't change to card was picked up by usps , I'm starting to get worried to be honest. hoping that it will change later today

If it helps my status never changed to been "picked up". It just changed to "Delivered to me by the post office" weeks after the card was delivered.

1 hour ago, waitinggame101 said:

I went through my congress rep, and expedite was approved! Now just waiting to see when it updates... am nervous but reading your reports is helping me a lot. 

Did you end up sending evidence/documents to USCIS, your congressman or both. I take it you have seen the update on the USCIS portal

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, IamYourFriend said:

Did you end up sending evidence/documents to USCIS, your congressman or both. I take it you have seen the update on the USCIS portal

Never got the RFE from USCIS... no idea what happened. But send info to congress rep. 3 days later expedite was approved. 

Timeline
52 minutes ago, jmn1012 said:

If it helps my status never changed to been "picked up". It just changed to "Delivered to me by the post office" weeks after the card was delivered.

If I understood you right ! That's mean you received the card on hand but you never get an update until weeks after u had the card on hand ? 

1 minute ago, US&TN said:

If I understood you right ! That's mean you received the card on hand but you never get an update until weeks after u had the card on hand ? 

I got the "Approved" and "Card is being produced" updates however I never got the updates "your card has been picked up by USPS".

Only update after "Card is being produced" was the "Card was delivered by the post office" weeks after I had card in hand

Timeline
1 hour ago, jmn1012 said:

I got the "Approved" and "Card is being produced" updates however I never got the updates "your card has been picked up by USPS".

Only update after "Card is being produced" was the "Card was delivered by the post office" weeks after I had card in hand

I decided to call uscis and they actually said that they have the tracking number and they provided to me . So atleast now I have an idea where my card is 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.