TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

Re. I-134 - Affidavit of Support Form   (Page 3)

Does anyone know how to answer question Part 3. Question 8a & b  vs Part 3. Q5

If the petitioner/sponsor owns a house with a mortgage... would the value of it be both included as personal property(Q5) and real estate(Q8.a&b). 

Like what exactly is included in 'personal property' and what for 'real estate'? 

Just want to be sure I'm filling it out correctly. 

5a6b94fe83c93_I-134iNQUIRY.thumb.JPG.7ac87a314f835bf2b145ba91cbabaa2a.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jolie&Charles said:

Does anybody ever made a change of address on USCIS website or on the phone ? 

1 - Did you get a confirmation number about this change ? 

2 - Did you receive any email or mail to confirmed you that this change is effective ? 

Thanks 

Yes. I got both a letter in the mail confirming the change, and my uscis account was updated, but I did not receive an email or text notification of the change.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stanley & Brandi said:

Re. I-134 - Affidavit of Support Form   (Page 3)

Does anyone know how to answer question Part 3. Question 8a & b  vs Part 3. Q5

If the petitioner/sponsor owns a house with a mortgage... would the value of it be both included as personal property(Q5) and real estate(Q8.a&b). 

Like what exactly is included in 'personal property' and what for 'real estate'? 

Just want to be sure I'm filling it out correctly. 

5a6b94fe83c93_I-134iNQUIRY.thumb.JPG.7ac87a314f835bf2b145ba91cbabaa2a.JPG

Honestly, You only need to show assets if the petitioner does not make more than the minimum requirement for income. I don't know about your state but for Indiana that is 16k. 

Timeline

Also, where can I find the Alien number for the petitioner. Our Noa1 only came with a A-Number for the beneficiary. 

Timeline
Just now, Stanley & Brandi said:

Also, where can I find the Alien number for the petitioner. Our Noa1 only came with a A-Number for the beneficiary. 

I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll send you a filled out copy so you can see how everything is answered.

Timeline
Just now, Hoosier81 said:

I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll send you a filled out copy so you can see how everything is answered.

Thanks!!! You guys are awesommmmeeee!!!! :wub::wub:  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Bandt said:

Yes. I got both a letter in the mail confirming the change, and my uscis account was updated, but I did not receive an email or text notification of the change.

Ok yes all I have is the update on uscis account. Did you receive the letter at your new address ?

Thank you ;)

14 minutes ago, Stanley & Brandi said:

you may not have a A number,  just SSN

only if you had a green card or ead before.  I am not sure how it work for naturalized citizens.

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

21 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

I need a slowdown of June and July approvals. I want to get my case through NVC faster and don’t want them to be overloaded with new cases.

I will accept a slowdown if they finally approve me and let me stop being so worked up all the time. :)

Timeline
22 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

I need a slowdown of June and July approvals. I want to get my case through NVC faster and don’t want them to be overloaded with new cases.

That is a selfish thing to say in this site. Js 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jaquelly said:

I will accept a slowdown if they finally approve me and let me stop being so worked up all the time. :)

Ok, I’ll accept your approval but the rest must wait! :jest:

What is your date?

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gators15 said:

That is a selfish thing to say in this site. Js 

tenor.giftenor.gif?itemid=4649116

tenor.gif?itemid=10279376

jDSUBz2.gif

1 minute ago, George & Roth said:

Ok, I’ll accept your approval but the rest must wait! :jest:

What is your date?

July 6! Just about everyone BUT me has been approved, or so I feel. I've loved following along and encouraging you guys in June... But it's hard to cheer for myself, now :)

Timeline

Just kidding @Gators15

let the approvals rain rain down like a monsoon!

tenor.gif?itemid=5093756

jDSUBz2.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.