1,031 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

What information do I need to call the NVC? We were told we were approved on the 19th but no letter yet. I live in New Zealand so could take a while for the letter to arrive.

See info here on how to call NVC: https://sites.google.com/view/post-noa2/home

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hey everyone, received hardcopy NOA2 today, date 1/27/18.

What are the next steps, call NVC in a few weeks to see if case number has been assigned, fill in affidavit of support, letter of intent (from petitioner), copy of i-129f (Which I have) all evidence since filling the petition. 

Anything else?.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Justmel said:

Case received!! No # yet. @A&A13 hope yours is there too :)

Hey thanks for letting me know.. I just called NVC and they have also received our case...yayyyy :):) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@Lucy123123 police check, getting your immunization records for medical ready, ds-160 form.. that's all I can think of. You can click portal at the top and find more information that's embassy specific.

Oh yes I forgot about those lol

Thank you:)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

Just a thought: I believe you're supposed to address the recent intention to marry letter to the embassy/consulate and not USCIS.

Not sure if it's a big deal when people haven't done that, but it makes sense :)

Oh yes. I updated that too. :) 

All this waiting has me a little OCD on attention to detail. Im not sure if that is a good or bad thing. :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/29/2018 at 1:14 PM, MsRL825 said:

Hello, i filled up K1 ds 160, and 2 derivatives or 2 k2s, paid visa fees ( one mrv slip for each of us), i went to us embassy website to schedule our interviews but our receipt numbers are not recognized, I think i should wait 4 hrs after paying???   Does it mean that you can only schedule interview once payment has been made???  Our medical will be on Feb 5-6, please let me know how you did your medical, and how I could really support my two minors as they go to this process for the first time.  They are a bit worried about injections. All things well, our interview date will be  Feb 12.

Prayers!!!

Hi, I and my two boys passed our medical yesterday, got the cd, sealed envelope, and the vaccination worksheet.  Hope all is well with you.  I am about to schedule our visa appointment in a bit,but I still do not have the email from the USEmbassy Manila, do you think it's fine?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, just an update. I just checked our case status using the https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ website and it shows that our case is now "In Transit"... so happy right now... and feeling extremely blessed...

NOA 1- Jun 26, 2017

NOA2 -Jan 18 2018(USCIS website) Jan 17, 2018 (paper copy)

NVC received -Jan 30, 2018

Case # ### - Jan 30, 2018

left NVC -Feb 01, 2018

:):):):):) 

Package mailed USPS         : May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                : May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Email received           : May 28, 2018

NOA 1 Mail received             : June 01, 2018 ( NOA 1 date marked May 24, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received : June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     : June 19, 2018 

NEXT ?????????????????????????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Lepziboy said:

So it says our case is "On Transit" But at the same time it says that NVC has provided us with an interview date.So are they going to send us a letter containing the interview date?

Ours says that as well, but I will wait and see what happens ...

Edited by Jay & K
grammer

Package mailed USPS         : May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                : May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Email received           : May 28, 2018

NOA 1 Mail received             : June 01, 2018 ( NOA 1 date marked May 24, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received : June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     : June 19, 2018 

NEXT ?????????????????????????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline

My was was recieved to NVC on 26th January , sent to embassy 2/1/18

when I checked , it say in stansit ...

what should I do now . 

Is it possible to book appoinemtent for interview or I have to wait until I recieve their permission ...  can I still book for medical check up without their permission . 

Thanks y’all . 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
8 hours ago, John and Janay said:

Oh yes. I updated that too. :) 

All this waiting has me a little OCD on attention to detail. Im not sure if that is a good or bad thing. :jest:

Better to scrutinize, than to miss something essential! ;)

7 hours ago, Lepziboy said:

So it says our case is "On Transit" But at the same time it says that NVC has provided us with an interview date.So are they going to send us a letter containing the interview date?

Seems to be standard language. Just wait till it goes to ready and follow the instructions for your Embassy/Consulate.

7 hours ago, Jay & K said:

Hey guys, just an update. I just checked our case status using the https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ website and it shows that our case is now "In Transit"... so happy right now... and feeling extremely blessed...

NOA 1- Jun 26, 2017

NOA2 -Jan 18 2018(USCIS website) Jan 17, 2018 (paper copy)

NVC received -Jan 30, 2018

Case # ### - Jan 30, 2018

left NVC -Feb 01, 2018

:):):):):) 

Your post made me check the case tracker, and WHOOP! In transit as well! :jest:

I'd checked before going to sleep, was still "at NVC" at that time. Guess they updated shortly thereafter.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Better to scrutinize, than to miss something essential! ;)

Seems to be standard language. Just wait till it goes to ready and follow the instructions for your Embassy/Consulate.

Your post made me check the case tracker, and WHOOP! In transit as well! :jest:

I'd checked before going to sleep, was still "at NVC" at that time. Guess they updated shortly thereafter.

Sorry I'm just tagging you because you seem to be around riomica is asking something about ds-160 could you check the May topic if you know anything about it. I think not many are around in May right now..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.