Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
3 minutes ago, decfiler said:

Hello!! We got approved today, they sent me an email and I checked the app as well. My fiance did not receive email though. 

Dec 6 old website noa1

Dec 8 new website noa1

June 8 noa2

Praise the Lord! 

Congrats! Was it the new or old website by the way showing approval?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
11 minutes ago, decfiler said:

Hello!! We got approved today, they sent me an email and I checked the app as well. My fiance did not receive email though. 

Dec 6 old website noa1

Dec 8 new website noa1

June 8 noa2

Praise the Lord! 

Congratulations!!!! I'm glad to hear good news today. Enjoy it!!!! ^_^:jest:

16 minutes ago, decfiler said:

Dec 6 old website noa1

Dec 8 new website noa1

June 8 noa2

Praise the Lord! 

Woohooo! Congratulations! That's a great sign! Hoping for more approvals today! :D

10.10.2017 - Engagement

12.05.2017 - (K1 Visa) Case was Received

12.06.2017 - NOA1

06.14.2018 - NOA2 (Approved)

07.02.2018 - NVC received

07.03.2018 - NVC case number assigned

07.24.2018 - Left NVC/In Transit (22 days at NVC)

08.08.2018 - Medical

08.22.2018 - Interview (Approved! The whole process took 259 days from start to finish.)

09.08.2018 - POE

10.20.2018 - Marriage

11.14.2018 - (AOS) Case was Received

11.18.2018 - (AOS) Fingerprint Fee was Received

07.24.2019 - "Case Ready for Interview to be Scheduled" (253 days)

07.31.2019 - Green Card interview letter received in the mail (7 days later)

08.29.2019 - Green Card interview (Approved!)

09.03.2019 - New Card Being Produced!

09.07.2019 - Green Card in Hand! (9 days after our interview)

06.23.2021 - Form I-751 Removal of Conditions, Case was Received

06.26.2021 - NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
29 minutes ago, decfiler said:

Dec 6 old website noa1

Dec 8 new website noa1

June 8 noa2

Praise the Lord! 

So happy for you!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Rayapig said:

Thanks for sharing this-- how did you find your expected date for NOA2? I went to the website but I did not see any option on the menu. Thanks :)

Interesting, I looked at your timeline @Rayapig and it said there are not enough approvals yet to estimate your NOA2 date. It looks like you filed in early March, so I would approximate at least September or October (or sometime this fall) is when you might expect to receive your NOA2. In the meantime, check out the links at the top of the page regarding processing times for estimates, see if there is a March filing thread you can follow with others who filed around the same time as you, and keep checking your timeline for updates as the weeks go by. And good luck on your process! :) 

I-129F Sent: 12/29/17

I-129F NOA 1: 1/4/18

I-129F NOA 2: 7/9/18

NVC Received: 7/18/18

Consulate Received: 8/9/18

Packet 3 Received: 8/13/18

Interview Date: 9/20/18

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

*Visitor's visa interview: December 2016, called back by embassy for second interview on same visa application in January 2019 - visitor's visa finally issued May 2019.

*Fiance visa placed in administrative processing September 2018. 

*Beneficiary's Country: Norway via Iran.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On June 8, 2018, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Receipt Number WAC18900XXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 minutes ago, blueskyhah said:

Mailed I-129F on 11/28, delivered on 11/30, and got the NOA1 through email and text on 12/06. Just got approved NOA2 today. Thanks to everyone for the support and wish all of you approval very soon:D:D:D

Yayyyy congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! ^_^:dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
32 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

Congrats! Was it the new or old website by the way showing approval?

There is no update on new website. They have notified me by email and I checked the USCIS app on my iphone it says approved. I checked the new website and still says received. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.