Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

I mailed in a paper application.  Thats so mean if they just over look it because someone elses is easier to process.  I wrote so neatly lol

she said in her post on Facebook that UCSIS will still do the case in 5-7 months.

Edited by T&A forever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vivianna said:

Morning everyone,

At this point I'm super worry of what is going to happen with USA Embassy in CCS, Venezuela,

The president expel two US Diplomats yesterday. The US has not had an ambassador to Venezuela since 2010, but one of this diplomats served as the mission's Chargé D'Affaires -- a position that is akin to an acting ambassadorship.

Does anyone know if things we worse what is going to happen with petition? 

Do we get the interview in a different embassy. 

I'm doing my best to keep calm try to stay busy at work, doing Yoga, exercising and any other activities that will keep my mind away from worrying 

Last night I talked to an American friend that works at the embassy and most likely a shutdown won't happen. They already have another person in Caracas to fill Mr. Robinson's position in terms of seniority. He also told me that if they start reducing personnel, the consular staff is the last one to leave. Of course, anything is possible but we should remain positive. I'm sure the US government will provide a solution in case the situation worsens, like processing our case at a different embassy. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello everyone. they could tell me that validation time has the k1 visa. and they know that this happening I already see some approvals. Are we already in December?

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Cleo_C said:

Last night I talked to an American friend that works at the embassy and most likely a shutdown won't happen. They already have another person in Caracas to fill Mr. Robinson's position in terms of seniority. He also told me that if they start reducing personnel, the consular staff is the last one to leave. Of course, anything is possible but we should remain positive. I'm sure the US government will provide a solution in case the situation worsens, like processing our case at a different embassy. 

Thank you so much for the replay this gives peace of mind.

All I can do at this moment is keep waiting and hoping for the best.!

Do you know what is the waiting time at the CCS embassy to get the interview?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

I'm sorry love, this must be so stressful.

I know some countries don't have an American embassy and they are referred to the embassy of a neighboring country. I suspect that will be the same with your case.

You can always try to call the embassy and ask what will happen.

Thank you so munch, I love having access to this forum because it definitely calm be down (sometimes lol)

And BTW thank yoooou for keeping us up to date with the scans!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gina Salinas said:

Hello everyone. they could tell me that validation time has the k1 visa. and they know that this happening I already see some approvals. Are we already in December?

Not quite - if you click on "Immigration Timelines" at the top of the screen, it says mid-November K1's are currently being processed. December coming very soon though, I hope :) 

I-129F Sent: 12/29/17

I-129F NOA 1: 1/4/18

I-129F NOA 2: 7/9/18

NVC Received: 7/18/18

Consulate Received: 8/9/18

Packet 3 Received: 8/13/18

Interview Date: 9/20/18

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

*Visitor's visa interview: December 2016, called back by embassy for second interview on same visa application in January 2019 - visitor's visa finally issued May 2019.

*Fiance visa placed in administrative processing September 2018. 

*Beneficiary's Country: Norway via Iran.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
6 hours ago, Gina Salinas said:

No, not yet. Give it a couple of weeks. 

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Seeing all these approvals of November filers makes me so happy, so hang in there everyone! It's worth the wait ^_^

Also, I've been obsessed with 13 reasons why season 2 (it's sooo good!!!) - I find myself really relaxed when I'm not thinking about this, it's obviously really hard but oh well. 

Hang in there people! we can do this :jest:

I loved season 1. I guess I gotta check out s2

Timeline
9 hours ago, Vivianna said:

Thank you so much for the replay this gives peace of mind.

All I can do at this moment is keep waiting and hoping for the best.!

Do you know what is the waiting time at the CCS embassy to get the interview?

No idea, apparently it depends on each case. They aren't very busy at the moment though and I think they will prioritize family-based visa over tourist and student applications, since they are denying them like crazy, even before the interview takes place :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, DeepakChani said:

Just a FYI. rough estimates 

February 22ish- September cases began

March 26ish-October cases began

April 30ish - November cases began

For November,  they didn't really seem to get going until 5/8. as 5/3, 5/4, and 5/5 they only touched 5 new cases each day.

Since 5/8 they have updated 729 November cases, an average of about 61 a day. Still lower than we'd like.

Since 5/21, they have updated 285 November cases, an average of 95 a day, which is better! 

I am estimating they start daily processing of December somewhere around June 7th, give or take a couple days.

Hang in there guys! We want them to go as fast as possible too :)

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.