Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Vocaledge has the perfect combination of humor and also telling me to F off when I need it. That's exactly what I look for in a friend. Cheers to @vocaledge for the laugh

That is the truth!  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lotts said:

Running late for work. 

Mister has been really sick over night so I've been on the phone to him helping him regulate his breathing, encouraging to sip water, and check his blood sugars (he's a type 1) 😿

This is so damn difficult, upsetting, and infuriating that I cannot do more from here. 

Makes me feel sick and useless hearing he is ill or having a crash and I can only shout to to try and make him eat/drink and level out. 

Distance SUCKS. 

It's nearly a year since I last saw him. Cannot afford to see him until POE either. 

Ugh. This is a difficult few days. Lost around 4lb in the last 7 days from stress, running around and working extra. No amount of coffee or muffins seems to be helping. Almost at 200 days now and nothing. I just want to be there to help him now. Sod all the soppy, slushy stuff. I just want to help him get better. Then may w a hug. Maybe. 😹

Sorry about the rant. You Junecats are lovely, understanding, and empathetic. 💜

These are the kind of things which get me so riled up. I had an issue with my son where he had a leg injury and the doctor found nothing in the X-ray but my son could not walk for 2 months. I have little faith in Cambodia doctors, this is why I went to Cambodia in November because I needed to take care of my son and I was concerned for his leg. I flew him to Thailand for more scans.

Doctors tried to convince me to get an MRI whilst he was under anesthesia ($3K more). The insurance would not cover it, it is not brought in to the emergency room it was through an appointment. My coverage covers him fully IN USA and for emergencies only outside. 

Good news -> now he is totally better, it was a ligament strain not evident on x-rays. 

I wish you the best Lotts, my point is I totally relate. Normally I am known as calm, jokester, pain in the ### but I'm a bit on edge due to the distance from my son and his mom. I am so happy he is better or I don't know what I would be like now. 

Like I have, I hope you get the news you have been waiting for and your man stays well!

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

So fiancé tried to Call USCIS for the 1st time. The lady told him they are working on 1st June case !! He said that it wasn't true and is being deployed this week so would like to have some answers.. And SHE had the BALLS that she do not have to say that I (the beneficiary) can go to the US embassy in my country to ask them to put the petition on hold !!! 

When we know (tell me if I'm wrong) that this is not even a possibility ! And that at the NOA2 waiting stage there is pretty much NOTHING the beneficiary can do as its only between the USC and his country ! 

It's unbeliveable to be given such bs infos on the phone from them !! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I currently work in Document Control processing. Hundred and hundreds of things moving around. I'm wondering if there are scenarios where newb employees are given really simple cases to cut their teeth on, the rest of the processors take the bulk of the cases and the supervisors get pulled in on the really tough cases. 

Are there fewer cases getting approved per day compared to other months in the past or has there been a flood. Who knows the total K-1 case load for, say, Apr thru July? This situation seems extreme .. what happened to the scan drops ?

What is certain is that they are not paying attention to processing legal cases as a priority.  The focus seems to be on border enforcement (USCIS boss riding around on horses and talking tough) , amnesty (DACA and TPS expiration for Hondurans) and deportation (massive raid on convenience stores yesterday.)

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cabovercat said:

We're approved! 

Contratulations!! 🤗😬 What was your NOa 1 date and how did you find out?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Looks like it the patition was approved on the 4th. 188 days from NO1. 

This is seriously the best day of my life! So worth it!

I think I have the strength to survive all the paperwork and waiting ahead of us.  It just gets to a point that no matter how strong you are you just run out of gas....well we got it back! 

It's funny I was looking through all our texts messages from the 4th...😬 it must have been the most miserable day....it makes me laugh to think that it was really my best!! I just didn't know it yet!!!🤣😆😂

Thanks for all the support guys! Especially you talkative argumentive ones;) it helps me remember that despite it all we are all humans trying to get through life together

See you all in line at the NVC 😅🙄

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

34 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Man - you're a good guy - everyone here is.  We don't all have to get along all of the time, but at the root of it, I want the best for all of you, and I actually have genuine thought in my heart for each and every one of you - even @John & Rose who I feel real heartache for with every passing day despite our differences in the past.

Love you all - midday scan is in progress.... fat lot of good they are lately with such haphazard online updating but it won't stop me!

I already know that I can be difficult at times.  You all have no idea how much Rose has changed me.  Maybe you can see it here if you have been around a while.  With all of our differences there is not a single person here who I would not stand up for.  Most people dont realize that it takes some very special people to not only fall in love with someone from another country but to spend the time, energy and even money to try to make their dreams and the dreams of their partners come true.  Most people think we are idiots because we cant find someone local.  The truth is we have a better understanding of what love is and what love can be.  It is so much more than most people realize.  What we are doing is not easy but it is worth it.  We will not settle.  We will fight for each other and occasionally against each other.  We understand what is truly important in life and we also realize that we are more similar than different.  Think about all of the countries, religions, cultures, skin colors, sexual preferences that all get together here as one big family.  We are the world.  We will not always agree with each other but we always respect each other even when we argue about minutiae that truly doesn't matter.  

It also seems like I really dont want to get back to creating those talking points for next weeks executive meeting that my boss  asked me to put together!!!!  😁

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
3 minutes ago, dulxecita said:

Contratulations!! 🤗😬 What was your NOa 1 date and how did you find out?

I just got the notice in my mail about 10 minutes ago. Not a single sign of life at USCIS since NO1 June 26th

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.