Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi all :)

Happy to share we just got the NOA1 e-mail. My ETA on NOA2 is end of April. Good luck to you all!!!!  The application was mailed on October 31st and received on Nov-2nd. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We finally got our NOA1!!!!!!! Whoo! The K1 visa journey has officially begun! :D 

Good afternoon everyone!! I, too, am happy to report that we've received our NOA1 text and email. Praying that everyone remains calm as we wait through the journey to the NOA2.

God Bless

May 22 2017 - Met in person 

• Nov 01 2017  -  Mailed I-129F
  • Nov 02 2017  -  Case received
  • Nov 06 2017  -  NOA1 (Case submitted)
  • May 17 2018  -  NOA2 (192 days from NOA1) - no RFE
  • June 7 2018  -  NVC Received 
  • June 8 2018  -  NVC Case Number Received
  • June 12 2018 - Case sent to Embassy
  • June 13 2018  -  Consulate Received (In "Ready" Status)
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • June 14 2018  -  Packet 4 Received (email)
  • June 18 2018  -  Medical
  • July 9 2018  -  Interview: Eventually APPROVED (August 14, 2018)
  • August 22 2018  -  Visa In Hand
  • August 25 2018  -  POE ( days)
  •  2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • Sept 14 2018 - Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I sent off the packet on Oct 30th and We received our NOA1 (text/email) earlier today! So super exciting. VJ has our estimate for NOA2 at the end of April but here’s to hoping for a slightly earlier date! 

Edited by Lindsey&Peter

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lindsey&Peter said:

I sent off the packet on Oct 30th and We received our NOA1 (text/email) earlier today! So super exciting. VJ has our estimate for NOA2 at the end of April but here’s to hoping for a slightly earlier date! 

How did you find the estimated time wait on VJ? Does that mean from NOA2 until time of fiancés arrival could be another 2 months right?

Timeline
8 hours ago, Rackle10187 said:

How did you find the estimated time wait on VJ? Does that mean from NOA2 until time of fiancés arrival could be another 2 months right?

You have to go your time line and add the date of the NOA1 receipt. Then at the bottom of the timeline, right before you click "save" it says: Processing
Estimates/Stats : and this time is based on the NOA1. Mine is end of April 2018 as well. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, LLNCE NIKOLOVA said:

You have to go your time line and add the date of the NOA1 receipt. Then at the bottom of the timeline, right before you click "save" it says: Processing
Estimates/Stats : and this time is based on the NOA1. Mine is end of April 2018 as well. 

Oh ok thanks! Hopefully it goes sooner! 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

Oh ok thanks! Hopefully it goes sooner! 

YEAH! I really hope so, but based on what I read they are now processing May apps and with the upcoming Holidays I think it might take longer... BUT!!! I am trying to stay positive <3 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, LLNCE NIKOLOVA said:

YEAH! I really hope so, but based on what I read they are now processing May apps and with the upcoming Holidays I think it might take longer... BUT!!! I am trying to stay positive <3 

The time line is picking up more and more each day hope Christmas break don't reverse that gain too badly 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 11/7/2017 at 10:11 AM, Naplez1985 said:

Hey carolina, Did you filed K1 right after getting naturalized? Where do you file for Minnesota Lewisville Lockbox?

Do we need to send All the pictures with the forms? Just a newbie here, hoping to file sometime in Janauary

Hey No I didn't file k1 after getting naturalized, I get my naturalization in December of 2016 and I was just starting my relationship with my fiance and I didn't have idea of the k1 visa lol, I just send my application to the PO box 

For U.S. Postal Service:

USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

Yes I did send pictures of me and my boyfriend not all but I sed like 20, showing dates and what we were doing where we were and who was in the photo. I finish my form in 1 month I get bank statement, print photos, letters, documents, proof of everything it took me 1 month to get everything ready and I was in Colombia living with my bf so I have an advantage because he help me to do everything before coming to us so when i came back to us everything was ready to be sent  the next day

Hello All :)

Our papers were mailed on Oct 30th...check cleared on Nov 6th from my bank, but still waiting for the NOA1. We are using a lawyer to assist the process and am guessing that might have slowed down our notification a bit...? Not exactly sure. But hopeful we will receive confirmation any day now :unsure: 
Best of luck to each of you! ;)

Jela (USC, Missouri) & Ben (East Indian in Dubai)  :wub:

Adjusting Status from Conditional Green Card after K1 Visa:
4-20-21 Sent 751 packet (via USPS overnight)

4-21-21 Received by USCIS (Signed by T. Wright)

5-7-21   Receipt date on our 797 (extending GC for 18 months) {we included G-1145, got a text, but no email - for those curious.}

5-8-21   Received Text message from USCIS with receipt number, Assigning service center SRC. (@12:35pm) 

5-10-21  Check cashed/cleared our bank

5-13-21  Hard copy of 797 Received in postal mail

5-17-21 Received email notice update from USCIS account that on 17th they used his previous biometrics for 751.

5-21-21 Biometrics letter received in postal mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.