Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, x_driven_x said:

Thanks Naes, you're the best!

There are 38000 cases in October that I have to finish scanning and find the k-1s. So in December I'll also have November (after November finishes) 

try not to think about these number too much. Believe me nothing will change.. check active months numbers and how they move around to have ideas about the process. Good luck  and enjoy 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
8 hours ago, x_driven_x said:

It's 1:00am, nobody I know is awake and this was exciting... so I had to share it with people who totally get it.

I just got the bank notification popup that my application fee check hit my bank account!

I haven't heard about NOA1 yet or anything, but this means they have it and are doing something with it.

PS - Anyone have an idea for what case number the November cases start at?

Do you know what day your petition was delivered?

Timeline

A little bit of excitement today!! I haven’t heard anything about an NOA1 but my money orders were cashed on nov 14th. Just waiting on the hard copy now! Just having an actual Case number will make me feel better in this long process!! So glad to have everyone’s support on here!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rackle10187 said:

A little bit of excitement today!! I haven’t heard anything about an NOA1 but my money orders were cashed on nov 14th. Just waiting on the hard copy now! Just having an actual Case number will make me feel better in this long process!! So glad to have everyone’s support on here!

Update::: just received hard copy in the mail today. NOA1 date is nov 9th!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Colin & Mike said:

Do you know what day your petition was delivered?

I do not. My attorney mailed everything in, so I don't have delivery confirmation myself. Still waiting on any type of confirmation about NOA1 also, all I know so far is the check got cashed.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
38 minutes ago, x_driven_x said:

I do not. My attorney mailed everything in, so I don't have delivery confirmation myself. Still waiting on any type of confirmation about NOA1 also, all I know so far is the check got cashed.

Update: Got the email today with my case number and that my case was accepted. It didn't say if that was today, or yesterday, or when... will wait for the hard copy to get here. 

Also, it looks like my case is not yet searchable online so it may take a few days for the status thing to update. We'll see.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Hello Fellow November 2017 Filers!

After months and months of prep, ours is in too.

Don’t forget to start your VJ Timeline and keep them updated!

It would be nice to be able to follow everyone’s timelines and provide moral support for when things get lengthy!

Overall, super excited the ball is finally rolling! Excited for everyone!!!! 

Cheers🍻

6 minutes ago, x_driven_x said:

Update: Got the email today with my case number and that my case was accepted. It didn't say if that was today, or yesterday, or when... will wait for the hard copy to get here. 

Also, it looks like my case is not yet searchable online so it may take a few days for the status thing to update. We'll see.

Can you update us when the hard copy gets to you in the mail? 

Please and thanks!

Edited by K1visaHopeful
Sp

Timeline
1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Can you update us when the hard copy gets to you in the mail? 

Please and thanks!

My hard copy came today and was approved on nov 9, but the date on the notice was nov 14, if that helps at all!!!

Edited by Rackle10187

3 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

My hard copy came today and was approved on nov 9, but the date on the notice was nov 14, if that helps at all!!!

Yes I saw that! Lucky you!

I also noticed from your posted timeline that you mailed it on 11/06. So yours only took 3 days from your post office to NOA1 date and total of 11 days from mailing to hard copy in hand. 

What I was hoping for was another example from the post I commented on for the reason being is I need our hard copy in my hand to cross the border to visit on Dec 14th. I’ve booked flights and don’t want to cross without it just in case. 

Your experience was great! A second one to ease my mind will be even better! 

Thanks for replying!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good evening everybody! I got my application mailed in this week and saw today the package hit the lockbox today (certified mail receipt). Good luck everybody! It'll be a long wait but hopefully we can entertain each other a little bit to help. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Yes I saw that! Lucky you!

I also noticed from your posted timeline that you mailed it on 11/06. So yours only took 3 days from your post office to NOA1 date and total of 11 days from mailing to hard copy in hand. 

What I was hoping for was another example from the post I commented on for the reason being is I need our hard copy in my hand to cross the border to visit on Dec 14th. I’ve booked flights and don’t want to cross without it just in case. 

Your experience was great! A second one to ease my mind will be even better! 

Thanks for replying!

I understand!! I’m sure you will have it by dec.  Are you coming to the states?

Edited by Rackle10187

1 minute ago, Rackle10187 said:

I understand!! I’m sure you will have it by dec.  Are you coming to the states?

Yes dear! Going to be visiting my USC Fiancé and his family for the holidays. I’ve never had problems before and I always travel with my “ties to Canada” documents but now that the application is in, I’ll feel safer if I have a copy of the NOA1 on hand to prove we are doing everything legally.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Yes dear! Going to be visiting my USC Fiancé and his family for the holidays. I’ve never had problems before and I always travel with my “ties to Canada” documents but now that the application is in, I’ll feel safer if I have a copy of the NOA1 on hand to prove we are doing everything legally.

Oh ok congrats on getting to spend time with him!! My fiancé lives in Germany but from Ghana and my lawyer said it would be too hard for him to get a visitors visa to the states while we wait! In the mean time i keep taking trips to Europe, but it would be nice for him to come here to meet my family!

5 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

Oh ok congrats on getting to spend time with him!! My fiancé lives in Germany but from Ghana and my lawyer said it would be too hard for him to get a visitors visa to the states while we wait! In the mean time i keep taking trips to Europe, but it would be nice for him to come here to meet my family!

Aww I’m so sorry 😢

I am thankful for VJ. It has allowed me to see that as tough as our own scenario may be (waiting etc), there is always somebody else who has it harder than we do. Good luck on your process.

Thankful I came across this thread too! November filers UNITE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.