swalker

February I-129 Filers #2

354 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

When were you approved, I was approved Oct 10 officially, I called NvC yesterday just for the hell of it and of course its not there, I don't think I'm too far behind you but from what I remember lately, NVC is taking up to 8 weeks. ...my fiance informed me he doesn't want to leave during the holidays anyways....I don't celebrate so not the biggest deal to me and I figure the timing is so close that it probably won't be possible given how expensive the tickets would be to buy last minute, we're hoping for 2nd week if Jan.

Hi,

Our NOA2 was approved on 9/29.  It reached NVC on 10/12 and assigned a case number 10/13 and a day later, went into "Administrative Processing".  From looking at detailed statistics from other VJ filers, NVC tends to have a quick turnaround and has been averaging 3-8 days.  I noted a few taking as much as 12-26 and as much as 44 days respectfully.  Ours is going on day 14 and it's still in "Administrative Processing" so we are still holding out hope that they approve it and send it on to Manila so that we can be together for the holidays.  Hopefully you will be lucky and have a quick turnaround too.  :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, GInAustin said:

Hi,

Our NOA2 was approved on 9/29.  It reached NVC on 10/12 and assigned a case number 10/13 and a day later, went into "Administrative Processing".  From looking at detailed statistics from other VJ filers, NVC tends to have a quick turnaround and has been averaging 3-8 days.  I noted a few taking as much as 12-26 and as much as 44 days respectfully.  Ours is going on day 14 and it's still in "Administrative Processing" so we are still holding out hope that they approve it and send it on to Manila so that we can be together for the holidays.  Hopefully you will be lucky and have a quick turnaround too.  :) 

I hope it works out for you. Either way we are almost there...an end is soon.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just went to the SSN office ( I've only been here 5 days) but it was verified! He told me that it usually takes 3-4 weeks and lots of people are not in the system  but I got verified. Yay 😁 

We we also got our marriage license yesterday and will be getting married next week on Wednesday.

So much excitement :) 

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Mar 21/18 -  Green Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone, I'm back.  Stayed off for a while, we had to gather last minute papers for RFE (waited till end to tell me they wanted more info).  Now I'm waiting for Philippine snell mail to get the papers so I can send it.  What I expected to be 6-8 months, looks like I might be more than one year before we are finally together again.  I just keep praying and hoping.  I hope everyone else is moving along now, I know before I left, there was a small handful with me waiting. 

On 10/25/2017 at 4:37 PM, RaptureSongbird said:

POE in 24 hours in Chicago.  So excited!!!

yay!! so happy for you!

K-1 Journey:

Feb 6, 2017   - Mail I-129F packet

Feb 13, 2017 - Package arrived in Dallas

Feb 16, 2017 - Check cashed

Feb 17, 2017 - Electronic NOA1

Feb 15, 2017 - NOA1 (Paper NOA1 date Feb 25)

May 17, 2017 - NOA2 (Paper NOA2 date May 20)

Jun 26 , 2017 - NVC Processing

Jul 26, 2017 - Visa Interview

Aug 24, 2017 - Together!

Sep 1, 2017 - City Hall nuptials

Sep 1, 2018 - Wedding

AOS:

Oct 27, 2017  - Mail AOS packet (I-485, AP, EAD)

Oct 30, 2017 - Package arrived in Chicago

Nov 8, 2017 - Electronic NOA

Nov 8, 2017 - Check cashed

Nov 13, 2017 - Paper NOA (all three)

Nov 18, 2017 - Biometrics Letter

Nov 29, 2017 - Biometrics Interview

Jan 12, 2018 - EAD/AP approval date

Jan 20, 2018 - NOA received, SSN received

Jan 23, 2018 - EAD/AP combo card received

July 17, 2018 - Sent EAD renewal package

July 23, 2018 - Electronic NOA 

May 7, 2019 - AOS Interview

June 13, 2019 - RFE (Medical Examination needed by civil surgeon)

July 13, 2019 - RFE Appointment in office

Removing Conditions:

May 17, 2021 - Date filed

May 27, 2021 - NOA received

Sept 10, 2021 - Biometrics not needed NOA

Oct 19, 2021 - 24 month extension (from original date)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I love all these stories and wedding photos in this thread! My fiancée lands at SeaTac Monday and our wedding is the 11th of November. (Originally it was going to be last weekend, but life got in the way and we had to move the date. Our wedding is still going to be outside, but now we need to add heaters!)

I’m so excited—her coming and the much anticipated wedding are all I’m thinking about. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

So, Today I find out from my fiance that the embassy has our file already...and get this...this is how he tells me....we have a situation....then tells me the email came ......then  proceeds to hesitate and tell me his fears...I have lost all hope at this point....all my blood sweat and tears ....all for nothing.....

5 hours ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

So, Today I find out from my fiance that the embassy has our file already...and get this...this is how he tells me....we have a situation....then tells me the email came ......then  proceeds to hesitate and tell me his fears...I have lost all hope at this point....all my blood sweat and tears ....all for nothing.....

What happened? Is something wrong? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.