swalker

February I-129 Filers #2

354 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

One of my friends pointed out that he probably lied cause he wanted to do it in his own time cause I really have no proof and he seems completely unphased by the whole thing...so idk. So annoying. I am keeping him at arms length because hes ridiculous and I already told him he wont get much from me at all, especially anything lovey dovey. So for now...I go on and act like I dont give a bleep. Hopefully they delete the account soon. But thanks guys 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello!!?!!

Anyone out there? I'm freaking out a bit. My fiance is suppose to be here in 3 days and my 100 year old house is still a dusty hundred year old house and I have two unruly dogs that don't follow directions! Moral support.....begging...please!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, janet3 said:

Hello!!?!!

Anyone out there? I'm freaking out a bit. My fiance is suppose to be here in 3 days and my 100 year old house is still a dusty hundred year old house and I have two unruly dogs that don't follow directions! Moral support.....begging...please!!!!

maybe it's time to hire a house cleaner.... STAT!!! Lol.  I am sure he won't mind the dogs and the dust... He will just be happy to be with you!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

maybe it's time to hire a house cleaner.... STAT!!! Lol.  I am sure he won't mind the dogs and the dust... He will just be happy to be with you!!

Hahaha. Thank you so much :)

I am sure it will be okay...I think I'm just freaking out a bit :blink:

14 hours ago, janet3 said:

Hello!!?!!

I totally understand you.  I was so worried about making sure everything was perfect for my fiance's arrival.  When he was finally here, he didn't care about everything looking perfect, he just cared about being here with me finally.  I think you fiance will feel the same way too :)

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Missabc said:

Haha I asked my fiance yesterday when he was beginning a deep clean of the apartment in prep of me arriving on Friday. 

I can't believe were at this point now, all being reunited with our loves. It's been 9 months since I seen Daniel to say I'm excited is an understatement!!

Thank you! I am so excited I can't sit still (so I should be cleaning something...haha) I am so happy for you guys! Almost here....just a few more days.

17 minutes ago, RaptureSongbird said:

I totally understand you.  I was so worried about making sure everything was perfect for my fiance's arrival.  When he was finally here, he didn't care about everything looking perfect, he just cared about being here with me finally.  I think you fiance will feel the same way too :)

Thank you! Redouane is happy and excited  (he reminds me every few minutes that he is arriving Wednesday....which is NOT helping my freak out :blink:)

I am sure it will be good.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Thank you! I am so excited I can't sit still (so I should be cleaning something...haha) I am so happy for you guys! Almost here....just a few more days.

Thank you! Redouane is happy and excited  (he reminds me every few minutes that he is arriving Wednesday....which is NOT helping my freak out :blink:)

I am sure it will be good.

And remember.... He is going to have looooots of time to clean while he can't work! Really you are doing him a favour 😂😂  maybe he can even take up dog training!! Haha

Timeline
1 hour ago, eastcoastgroove said:

And remember.... He is going to have looooots of time to clean while he can't work! Really you are doing him a favour 😂😂  maybe he can even take up dog training!! Haha

Haha! I've already started a list for him  (he likes home improvement) :D And that's a great idea! He can spend a lot of quality time with the dogs :)

Timeline
57 minutes ago, swalker said:

We got married yesterday— 11.11.2017.

Thank you so much VisaJourney and, especially, to our fellow February filers. Congrats to us all! 

9AD8D19D-3998-4CE7-AF8B-F85A08A046C7.jpeg

Congratulations!!!!!

On 11/16/2017 at 3:46 PM, Missabc said:

Omg in 8 hours I'll be boarding my flight, I cannot wait!!

Hope everything went ok!

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.