AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, kaleya said:

WE GOT APPROVED!!!! 

Nothing on USCIS website, nothing on either of the two USCIS apps.... 

Went down to the mailbox (I live in an apartment complex, so I don't check my mail very often), and THERE IT WAS!!! I could see the "approved" writing on the letter through the envelope window panel, as another person in this thread did. The craziest part is that this NAO2 is dated 3/1, and the envelope is stamped 3/2... so it has been here for at least 2-3 days! 

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

NAO1: Sept 7
NAO2: Mar 1

aaaah the best news of the day for sure :D 

congratulationssssss on the great news and hope u guys celebrate properly after the 6 months wait

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lovelise26 said:

Wonderful NEWS!!!!!! I JUST RECEIVED ABOUT 8 MESSAGES FROM USCIS STATING THAT MY STATUS HAD CHANGED. I CHECKED AND WE WERE APPROVED!!!!!! MY TIMELINE HAD MARCH 19-24, BUT TODAY MARCH 5TH, WE WERE APPROVED!!!!

I HOPE FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THE DAYS ARE JUST COUNTED UNTIL MY LOVE IS WITH ME. BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU TOO!!!!

Wao!! Congratulations. 

2 hours ago, Lovelise26 said:

Wonderful NEWS!!!!!! I JUST RECEIVED ABOUT 8 MESSAGES FROM USCIS STATING THAT MY STATUS HAD CHANGED. I CHECKED AND WE WERE APPROVED!!!!!! MY TIMELINE HAD MARCH 19-24, BUT TODAY MARCH 5TH, WE WERE APPROVED!!!!

I HOPE FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THE DAYS ARE JUST COUNTED UNTIL MY LOVE IS WITH ME. BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU TOO!!!!

uahhhh that's awesome!!! so so sosoooo happy for you!!! <3 

i am sept 8 also that gives me hope right now :)

i hope you guys have a wonderful celebration and enjoy the happy moment :D

giphy.gif

Edited by Swissmiss82

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 hours ago, JD2017 said:

7C4E1E91-9113-4B6B-A6D6-F3BE001E1DBD.thumb.jpeg.94c19f70b2bec9bfb96c20667c8d44ae.jpeg

Sept 1 filer, informed delivery for today, I haven’t received this letter yet, but you can see approved showing through the window!!!

congratulations :dancing:

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

uahhhh that's awesome!!! so so sosoooo happy for you!!! <3 

i am sept 8 also that gives me hope right now :)

i hope you guys have a wonderful celebration and enjoy the happy moment :D

giphy.gif

LMAO Thank you! Crazy Now it's crunch time for wedding plans :P  He and our families were extremely happy when we gave them our news :) 

:wub:

Petition Mailed – 09/01/2017

USCIS Received – 09/05/2017

NOA1 – 09/07/2017

USCIS Approved – 03/02/2018

Received NOA2 – 03/07/2018

NVC Received – 03/20/2018

Case # Assigned – 04/02/2018

NVC Left – 04/02/2018

Embassy Received (Showing "Ready") – 04/05/2018

Interview – July 12, 2018

Approved –

Visa Received –

US Entry –

35 minutes ago, Lovelise26 said:

LMAO Thank you! Crazy Now it's crunch time for wedding plans :P  He and our families were extremely happy when we gave them our news :) 

yesssss let the wedding planning begin!!! :D wohoooo!

so excited for you also! crossing my fingers that you get the next steps quick! any ideas on the wedding date yet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lovelise26 said:

Congratulations 🎉🤩

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
On 3/1/2018 at 12:28 PM, ML915 said:

Yeah that's definitely part of my pros-list - my middlename (that I naively added at 14 :rolleyes:) seems impossible to spell for some people - also my fiances name is much easier to sign stuff with (such a pragmatic scandinavian:lol:)

Hahhahaha i added not just ONE but TWO middle names as well.. I think I was 15......:rolleyes::rolleyes: My logic was: What if I have kids and they're all boys.. Heck Imma gonna name myself that :blink:

2 hours ago, kaleya said:

WE GOT APPROVED!!!! 

Nothing on USCIS website, nothing on either of the two USCIS apps.... 

Went down to the mailbox (I live in an apartment complex, so I don't check my mail very often), and THERE IT WAS!!! I could see the "approved" writing on the letter through the envelope window panel, as another person in this thread did. The craziest part is that this NAO2 is dated 3/1, and the envelope is stamped 3/2... so it has been here for at least 2-3 days! 

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

NAO1: Sept 7
NAO2: Mar 1

Congratulations!!! :jest: So so happy for you! And so so excited it's getting so close. Let us know your progress with the embassy and all :D 

h

Hi everyone! I have one more question to ask you experts! :p. So I was born in South Korea and my family immigrated to Canada in early 2000s (before I was 16) . Now I am a Canadian Citizen(Naturalization) and I have a Canadian Passport. In terms of acquiring a police certificate, Do I need to get one for South Korea and Canada both? (To make things more complicated, I moved to Korea in 2015 to work for just over a year (till 2016)) . so since I lived in South Korea for a year, I would need to get one from there,, correct?  Also, obviously I wasn't born in Canada, even though I've lived in Canada for over 10 years, do I still need to get my birth certificate from South Korea? I can't replace my birth certificate with my Canadian Citizenship certificate? (I ask this because sometimes when I fill out applications and they ask for a birth certificate, since I wasn't born in Canada, my Canadian citizenship certificate was enough)  Has anyone heard of a similar case as mine by any chance!? :( Thanks in advance!!

Just now, esyoue said:

Hi everyone! I have one more question to ask you experts! :p. So I was born in South Korea and my family immigrated to Canada in early 2000s (before I was 16) . Now I am a Canadian Citizen(Naturalization) and I have a Canadian Passport. In terms of acquiring a police certificate, Do I need to get one for South Korea and Canada both? (To make things more complicated, I moved to Korea in 2015 to work for just over a year (till 2016)) . so since I lived in South Korea for a year, I would need to get one from there,, correct?  Also, obviously I wasn't born in Canada, even though I've lived in Canada for over 10 years, do I still need to get my birth certificate from South Korea? I can't replace my birth certificate with my Canadian Citizenship certificate? (I ask this because sometimes when I fill out applications and they ask for a birth certificate, since I wasn't born in Canada, my Canadian citizenship certificate was enough)  Has anyone heard of a similar case as mine by any chance!? :( Thanks in advance!!

yes you need it from everywhere you lived after age 16. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, esyoue said:

Yes, you will also need a police cert from korea. If I were you I would include both the Korean birth certificate as well as the Canadian citizen certificate. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.