stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Lotts said:

But... I mean... I'm... She's...giphy.gif

/Sits quietly for the 6/30 approvals.

Hahahaha! :jest:Surprise, surprise! I hope there are more (approvals only) 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 hour ago, MarksMate said:

I am in Auckland, there are a few panel physicians here, so I am sure that helps. I am worried about my vaccinations too. Need to get that sorted, I don't have a record of my younger vaccinations so probably need titre tests and then to get the vaccinations.

That's convenient -  I'm sure you'll get your passport back from the embassy quickly, too.  I don't think my fiance has a record of his vaccinations, either...he hasn't had a GP for a while so I'm not sure if records even exist or not.  I guess he'll have to find out...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotts said:

But... I mean... I'm... She's...giphy.gif

/Sits quietly for the 6/30 approvals.

This system makes zero sense...and May filers are still waiting :blink:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, JSCGPV said:

My thoughts are since they are so far behind and to save time that they are told don't worry about updating the website (Case Tracker) just get em done and mail them out! :D

Trying to think positive here!

Im right there with you sir 

and there are just some perfectionists who are updating... sometimes

6 hours ago, John & Rose said:

We use "Received Date" for ours.  I guess it depends on whether the glass is half empty or half full!  If you use the earlier date you get to complain more about how long it is taking.  If you use the NOA1 date, you get NOA2 a couple days sooner (in the timeline)...  LOL

The USCIS Case Tracker App uses the received date.  The USCIS app uses the "Date Sent".  So I am either 168 (June 6) or 173 (June 1).  Either way I am still waiting on NOA2!

Just noticed that lots of pp use this case checking app. Can you tell me which one it is ? Was looking on Google Apps and it shows a lot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
3 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Alright guys! So she finally answered. She confirmed that she's a June 26 filer and their application wasn't expedited. Soooo.....yeah! Mailbox people! Mailbox :jest:@Naes @vocaledge 

20171122_020857.png

hindi talaga pantay-pantay :cry:Bakit ganun?

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

1 hour ago, JSCGPV said:

My thoughts are since they are so far behind and to save time that they are told don't worry about updating the website (Case Tracker) just get em done and mail them out! :D

Truth may not be that far off my friend. It makes a lot of sense.

48 minutes ago, Phuong Ly said:

Just noticed that lots of pp use this case checking app. Can you tell me which one it is ? Was looking on Google Apps and it shows a lot

It is called Case Tracker by Spinach Software. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.