2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My fiance had his medical exam done yesterday, and the interview is in 1 week!! So thankful to be nearing the end of this part of the process.

I would love to chat with anyone who has gotten a K-1 approval after an ESTA denial....that is the only thing we are concerned about. 

Blessings to all of you!!

Filed I-129F: 2016-12-21

I-129F NOA1: 2017-01-03

I-129F NOA2: 2017-04-12

NVC Received: 2017-05-04

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2017-05-04

Left NVC: 2017-05-05

Consulate Received: 2017-05-08

Packet 3 Received: 2017-06-30

Packet 4 Received: 2017-07-11

Interview APPROVED: 2017-07-25

Visa in hand: 2017-07-31

US Entry: 2017-08-16

Marriage: 2017-09-08

-------------------------------

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 2017-10-27

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 2017-11-01

Biometrics: 2017-11-21

EAD/AP Electronic Approvals: 2018-02-23

EAD/AP I-797 Paper Approvals: 2018-03-01

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 7/11/2017 at 9:25 PM, Divya&Kush said:

Frankly we are also not sure but that what they said.

Good luck to both of you for the 17th :)

Well we had our own problems at interview,,,,,I sent my tax return, 3 last pay stubs, letter from bank and 1-34 affadavit of support. Unfortunately they say I needed to include my W-2.

I am flying to Bangkok this Friday and leaving following Friday, so panic time now!!!!      

Timeline
16 minutes ago, nealreal1 said:

Well we had our own problems at interview,,,,,I sent my tax return, 3 last pay stubs, letter from bank and 1-34 affadavit of support. Unfortunately they say I needed to include my W-2.

I am flying to Bangkok this Friday and leaving following Friday, so panic time now!!!!      

Ohhh ! Damn.. 

Just send the picture of W2 and she can submit print with 221 form they give after the interview. Thats what I did. 

Hopefully it's only one missing document. And once you submit they will ask for passport. I feel it's all about that. I know easier said than done but don't panic. 

Good luck. It shouldn't take more than a week. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Divya&Kush said:

Ohhh ! Damn.. 

Just send the picture of W2 and she can submit print with 221 form they give after the interview. Thats what I did. 

Hopefully it's only one missing document. And once you submit they will ask for passport. I feel it's all about that. I know easier said than done but don't panic. 

Good luck. It shouldn't take more than a week. 

Thank you for your words, they are reassuring. Yes they said she passed the interview, and only needs the one paper,W-2, I will email it to Thanit now, and also send copy to the 

emabassy, and BEG for quick resolution!! Thank you so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, nealreal1 said:

Thank you for your words, they are reassuring. Yes they said she passed the interview, and only needs the one paper,W-2, I will email it to Thanit now, and also send copy to the 

emabassy, and BEG for quick resolution!! Thank you so much!

That has got to be so frustrating. The bright side is that she was approved and that's the most important.

3 minutes ago, Jonathan&Beatriz said:

Good afternoon everyone! My visa was approved last Tuesday and I just got the email saying it was issued last Friday and I can go there pick it up tomorrow! yay! I will travel to US in the beginning of august , just bought my tickets yesterday. I am so happy 🎉🎉🎉

Congratz!!!

1 hour ago, gtiorobertsf said:

Good morning, as the petitioner do I need to send my original birth certificate or passport to my fiancé who is going for the interview or can I send a copy?

Certified copy are ok.  Never send original.

4 hours ago, Jon & Malen said:

ISSUED!! our Visa status was just changed to Issued on the CEAC Visa status check. 😂

Malen and I are in shock and so very happy that we have been blessed by God and the US Dept of State. Thank you all for the help and guidance over the last seven months. Jon  & Malen 

Congratz, my fiance is going to her interview soon after her medical in August.

On 7/14/2017 at 3:11 PM, bluesky2830 said:

Congratz, now things will move much faster now.  You can call NVC to get a case number in a few weeks, after they assign you a case number, they won't keep the petition their long(usually ship to embassy within a week) because it's a K1 petition.

Thank you. I tried to called the NVC this morning and they haven't received my case yet. Hopefully they will receive it sometime this week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 7/16/2017 at 9:01 AM, RocarrM said:

Hey friends,

I am going to have my interview the day after tomorrow.

I prepared all the required documents.

could you guys plz give me some tips about the Interview in Us embassy ?

How was your fiance interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
On 7/18/2017 at 3:44 AM, Jon & Malen said:

ISSUED!! our Visa status was just changed to Issued on the CEAC Visa status check. 😂

Malen and I are in shock and so very happy that we have been blessed by God and the US Dept of State. Thank you all for the help and guidance over the last seven months. Jon  & Malen 

Awesome.  We just sent back packet 3.  We're next!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello Guys, I need your help, on the I-134 affidavit and support  part 3 Dependents information, I am divorce with 3 kids, on my taxes as part of divorce agreement  I claim one of my kids,I understand I have to mark for my son " fully dependent" I pay child support. 

Do I have to mention my other 2 kids and and mark " Partially dependent" or don't say anything. 

Obviuosly  my concern is because affect my household income. 

Please any suggestion . 

18 minutes ago, javidango said:

Hello Guys, I need your help, on the I-134 affidavit and support  part 3 Dependents information, I am divorce with 3 kids, on my taxes as part of divorce agreement  I claim one of my kids,I understand I have to mark for my son " fully dependent" I pay child support. 

Do I have to mention my other 2 kids and and mark " Partially dependent" or don't say anything. 

Obviuosly  my concern is because affect my household income. 

Please any suggestion . 

The i864 instructions say you should count every unmarried children under 21, I would believe it applies for the i134 as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.