2,670 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, keixjil said:

Congratulation~~~ ^_^ 

Thankyou.but i still cant breath til the visa arrived.how long did yours stay in AP on the tracker before it became issued?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 minutes ago, tritruong85 said:

Thankyou.but i still cant breath til the visa arrived.how long did yours stay in AP on the tracker before it became issued?

It took exact 1 week for visa delivered in hand. ^.^ ~2-3 days under AP status 

K1 Journey : Service Center: California Service Center + Consulate: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

USCIS I-129F Receive Date:  January 13th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA2 Date:  April 27th, 2017 (105 Active days )

NVC Received: May 19th, 2017

NVC Left : May 26th, 2017

Packet 3 Received : June 12th, 2017

Interview Date : July 28th, 2017  - Approved

AOS Journey: 

AOS package (I 485, I765, I131) sent: Jan 10th, 2018

USCIS Lockbox Chicago received: Jan 12th, 2018

NOA 1 hard copies received: Jan 22nd, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment Letter received: Jan 26th, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment date: Feb 6th, 2018

Interview date: April 23rd, 2018

Approval date: May 20th 2018

ROC Journey:

Package sent: 02/25/20

USCIS Lockbox Phoenix received: 02/27/20

Text received with case ; check cashed: 03/04/20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, Roger & Grace said:

For those still here,  Grace was approved in late Aug and will ohisicalky be here next Saturday the 23 of Sept!!

Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers!  

We could have never ever done it, without this site, and everyone else leading the way with suggestions!!! 

IMG_0786.JPG

Big congratulations!!!

On 9/15/2017 at 8:46 PM, keixjil said:

Oh okay thank you for the information.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:46 AM, keixjil said:

You are so right.thanks.arrived today and it was exactly 1 week from our interview.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
14 hours ago, GeeRaf said:

We're still waiting. Is anyone waiting too?

Hi.. our case is still in "Administrative Processing". Interview date 11th July 2017 in Bangkok. 

Our case was sent to the wrong embassy and just changed to the correct embassy last month. Now we have to wait in line again to get info on medicals and then interview. It's been a year almost. This is exhausting. 

Timeline

I’m still here if anyone is out there. Interview on November 2. Got put into AP. No worries I just didn’t include certified copy of a document. I know what an idiot. Fed ex took it today. Should in BKK tues. Fiance said the interview was really easy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Issued!!!!  Was in AP for approx 2 weeks then yesterday CEAC status changed from AP to application received. Today it switched back to AP and this evening it changed to ISSUED! 

Finally. Hope some of you are still out there to share this with me!

1 minute ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

Issued!!!!  Was in AP for approx 2 weeks then yesterday CEAC status changed from AP to application received. Today it switched back to AP and this evening it changed to ISSUED! 

Really happy for you!!! :jest::goofy:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 11/15/2017 at 8:59 PM, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

Hi, I've looked at a few of your posts and was trying to figure out why the embassy process was so long for you. My fiance is also in Thailand so that is the reason for my curiosity. Any details you want to share would be greatly appreciated.

Timeline

She had some medical issues that required surgery. All told it couldn’t have been done and visa in hand last July. But she is here now so all is well

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi. I'm a newbie here so I hope I'm posting in the right place!  I'm about to finish up assembling our l-129f package and have a question about the form. In the Parents Information section there is no place to indicate if parents are deceased. What is the best way to document this information?   Thanks!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.