duckhunter1

Fiance abandoned me

62 posts in this topic

This is a very cruel world we live in and the leaders of this cruel world are participants on this forum. You people have no clue what my situation is. You have no clue that I met this woman online and visited her and her family, friends, and even went to church and had counseling with her pastor in Manila. You are clueless that I saved her life by giving her a lifesaving surgery. You're clueless that I literally gave her and her mom and place to live for many many months because her mom was ill and couldn't work. But of course I'm a bad guy because my x from 2015 scammed me right? And you read my posts? Ha! I really don't care what you people think you don't know me from Adam's house cat. I will never seek advice / counsel from anyone else on this board as it's 100% negative / demeaning / I'm glad it happened to you / you're a loser !!

In fact, I'm deleting my account and seeking advice elsewhere. I already know all there is to know about K-1 I could write a book!

That was nice of you and all, but no amount of financial assistance can compel another human being to love you and be faithful to you, especially when you treat them like objects.

You could hand someone millions of dollars that still doesn't require them to forever devote themselves to you.

Hard to ignore your contributions to the issue, especially when it's happened to you multiple times. There's a nice expression "fool me once..."

Another ex-fiancé to visit in jail, the next time you go over to meet the next potential wife.

Wait, she is in USA now, among sea of illegals.

Good luck trying to catch and deport her.

You should heed this very valuable advice:

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Darn you Merry beat me to it by a matter of seconds!

~*INTENT IS DETERMINED AT POE*~

Forever wishing for an eye-roll reaction.

K-1 Visa~
9/28/2015 - I-129f Packet Mailed to Texas Lockbox
10/1/2015 - NOA 1 Email - I-129f sent to California Service Center
10/8/2015 - NOA 1 Hard Copy
10/27/2015 - NOA 2
11/21/2015 - Packet 3 Received
1/08/2916 - Medical! Lots of jabs >.>
2/23/2016 - APPROVED!
6/20/2016 - POE
7/29/2016 - Married ❤️

~*Approval 146 Days from NOA1*~

AOS ~
9/9/2016 - AOS/AP/EAD packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox
9/11/2016 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
9/20/2016 - Received Text/Email NOA1
9/23/2016 - Hard Copy NOA1s
10/12/2016 - Biometrics Appointment
11/04/2016 - AP Status "Approved" EAD "Date of Birth Updated"
11/18/2016 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card!
12/23/2016 - Received Green Card

~*Green Card 95 Days from NOA1*~

ROC~

10/12/2018 - Mailed ROC Packet

11/8/2018 - NOA-1 

7/5/2019 - Biometrics

~*STILL WAITING 607+ Days since NOA*~

Filed: Timeline

Another ex-fiancé to visit in jail, the next time you go over to meet the next potential wife.

Wait, she is in USA now, among sea of illegals.

Good luck trying to catch and deport her.

You should heed this very valuable advice:

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

But there also that idiom "third times the charm".

Impossible to visit more often, but you can afford to hire an attorney who you seem to use quite frequently, plus pay all kinds of expenses related to your significant other. I realize things are cheaper in the Philippines, but are lawyers that affordable? Have you ever considered your money and resources might be put to better use other ways? My unsolicited two cents..

Probably has to do with vacation time off.

I'm not clear on how a Philippines based attorney can file a suit against a woman who is stateside and has only allegedly scammed somebody on American soil. On what basis will he file the suit? Please explain? I am genuinely curious as to what dynamics are at play here.

Here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/565079-parents-blocked-her-from-coming/?p=7832906

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

But there also that idiom "third times the charm".

Probably has to do with vacation time off.

He is a divorcee, with 2 foreign ex-fiancée now

Maybe fourth's - Tme to give up?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

So how did your last lawsuit against old fiance go?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

So how did your last lawsuit against old fiance go?

He claims she went to jail. I doubt the justice system is that efficient (unless the Philippines has some mind blowing efficient justice system I'm not aware of). No mention of what happened with that law suit though.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/565079-parents-blocked-her-from-coming/page-5

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

He claims she went to jail. I doubt the justice system is that efficient (unless the Philippines has some mind blowing efficient justice system I'm not aware of). No mention of what happened with that law suit though.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/565079-parents-blocked-her-from-coming/page-5

Seems highly unlikely and I seriously doubt a Philippines based attorney would even come close to touching a matter that (if anything) belongs to USCIS. On what grounds would a Philippines lawyer file a suit against and convict a national who is only speculated of committing marriage fraud. No laws were broken in the Philippines. Furthermore, that must have been a logistical masterpiece weaving all of the evidence together, pushing the case through several layers of court hearings and testimonies and seeing the case through to sentencing in less than a year. It takes longer than that to drive through Manila on a good day. For crying out loud, our annulment took nearly two years.

MEETING

12 March 2012: Met Dyn at a coffee shop in Kuwait

Summer 2012: I returned home to the U.S. to prepare a way for Dyn

Fall 2014: Dyn returns home to Philippines after seven years in Kuwait

ANNULMENT

February 2014: Engaged while I visited Philippines

March 2014: Officially hired attorney and filed for Dyn's annulment in Bohol, Philippines

December 2015: Bohol District Court issues decision in our favor

December 2015: Judge sends transcript of his decision to OSG for processing

February 05 2016: OSG returned receipt and approval to district court in Bohol. CoF to be issued end of second week in February

February 09 2016: Dyn is presented with the Entry of Judgment and her Certificate of Finality via the local court.

February 15 2016: LCR issues annotated marriage certificate, and necessary documents are forwarded to the NSO / PSA visa LBC

April 19 2016: Received CENOMAR and Annotated MC from PSA via private courier. DONE! COMPLETE! FINISHED! OFFICIAL!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

April 04 2016: I-129F sent to Texas Lockbox via USPS Priority Mail

April 12 2016: Email from USCIS acceptance confirmation

April 17 2016: Official NOA1 hard copy received

July 12 2016: NOA2 Approval hard copy received

July 14 2016: Post Decision Activity email from USCIS

THE LONG WAIT (USCIS misplaced approved petition)

September 16 2016: NVC received approved I-129F petition and assigns case number

INTERVIEW / MEDICAL PROCESS

October 04 2016: Day 1 of medical at SLEC in Manila

October 05 2016: Psychiatric evaluation off-site due to psychological incapacity annulment (10 hour eval with 800 question profile test)

October 13 2016: CFO Seminar completed successfully and certificate awarded (CFO stamp not issued until visa is presented).

October 20 2016: Return to SLEC complete psychological evaluation with resident psychologist (less than ten minutes)

October 21 2016: Vaccination day at SLEC (medical finally complete)

October 25 2016: Visa interview at USEM in Manila (APPROVED)

HOMECOMING

November 19 2016: Dyn's arrival at POE Dulles IAD in Washington DC

December 01 2016: Married

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

As far as I am aware, one can wait years in prison there before a trial. I recently watched a program with prisoners who had spent near a decade without being tried. It is definitely not fast.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I went trick o treating and almost missed the big prize....

You have an attorney on speed dial to sue your wives....

?

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.