Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,152 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2023 at 10:37 PM, WaiverFinder said:

Meanwhile, I've received my card and the card of my wife was mailed. However, there is no tracking number for her card. Is the tracking number optional? On my case, I had a tracking number for the delivery. 

It looks like the tracking number was optional. The card finally arrived. 

Timeline
On 5/1/2023 at 10:45 AM, CanUkie said:

03/10/2023 - Paid USCIS fee

03/11/2023 - Entered US (via land POE)

04/29/2023 - Card is being produced (7 weeks exactly after crossing the border)

03/10 - Paid USCIS fee

03/11 - Entered US (via land POE)

04/29 - Card is being produced

05/04 - Card was mailed

05/08 - Card arrived

58 days from crossing the border to the card arrived

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Entered to US via SFO airport on Feb 12, 2023. 
Paid visa fee before coming to US on Feb 2, 2023.

Got Social security card and California ID already.

Haven’t received my green cards yet.

Anyone have any idea, how long will it take? I will really appreciate the response. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Gurmeet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 4/16/2023 at 11:03 AM, Jesset0m said:

Similar situation.

I entered on the 19th Feb and paid before I even entered. Status still says "Fee received".

UPDATE

Feb 17th 2023 - IV Fee Payment Received

Feb 19th 2023 - Arrival to the US

April 22nd 2023 - Card is being Produced

April 26th 2023 - card was mailed to me

April 29th 2023 - Card Was delivered to me by post office

I received the card the same day.

The process was emotionally draining to wait but we glad we at this point.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, imijourney said:

I paid IV fee on 21st April and my mom arrived on 13th may- how do i track  the GC card progress? i only have receipt # .

when i try adding the case in USCIS site it asks for "online access code"

i have not received this code yet, can someone guide me how/where to get this from?

image.png.e9f3815e92f40986a4c823c825a7a705.png

My wife entered the US with a CR1 visa on February 2nd, and we paid the USCIS Immigrant Fee on March 12 (we didn't notice it was needed). She also received a letter and then went to a biometrics appointment inside the US. Since then, her status says that they are "actively reviewing" the case. Does anyone know how long this can last?

As of March 20, 2023, we are actively reviewing your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXXX. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by Arensis

4 hours ago, Arensis said:

My wife entered the US with a CR1 visa on February 2nd, and we paid the USCIS Immigrant Fee on March 12 (we didn't notice it was needed). She also received a letter and then went to a biometrics appointment inside the US. Since then, her status says that they are "actively reviewing" the case. Does anyone know how long this can last?

Paid Jan 6

Entered Jan 7 (status was we have received payment for a long time)

Biometrics request sent March 24

Biometrics appointment April 14

Since then I've had the same actively reviewing message. Hoping it's sorted soon 

Edited by ctv92

On 5/16/2023 at 7:14 PM, ctv92 said:

Paid Jan 6

Entered Jan 7 (status was we have received payment for a long time)

Biometrics request sent March 24

Biometrics appointment April 14

Since then I've had the same actively reviewing message. Hoping it's sorted soon 

Paid Jan 6, 2023

Entered Jan 7, 2023 via Montreal/Vermont land border (status was we have received payment for a long time)

Biometrics letter sent March 24, 2023 (no change in status, received letter in the mail)

Biometrics appointment April 14, 2023

Card is being produced May 21, 2023

Edited by ctv92

On 5/23/2023 at 4:30 AM, ctv92 said:

Paid Jan 6, 2023

Entered Jan 7, 2023 via Montreal/Vermont land border (status was we have received payment for a long time)

Biometrics letter sent March 24, 2023 (no change in status, received letter in the mail)

Biometrics appointment April 14, 2023

Card is being produced May 21, 2023

Finally!! It soon will arrive! Yea!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.