Dieseltu

My wife hates everything here.

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There were days I wanted to chuck her out the window and I am sure she felt the same way, 4 years later there are stll times I want to chuck her out the window but then I think I would be lost with out her. :wub:

omg I couldn't stop laughing at this one...well im not at this phase yet but I like to read what others say so I can be well prepared as my fiancé is about to do her medical and then interview next week. So im taking notes...

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

I could live in Sierra Leone, Congo, Afghanistan if the love of my life is with me.Sorry, but this drama that she hates everything here, I just can't stand. There are hundreds of flights every week to China. I would buy her one way ticket to China.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Here's my last 15 minutes. I just washed the dinner dishes and got bitched out. I Cleaned the crockpot. I'm not allowed to use dish soap , because its poison. She don't like the way I wash dishes, clean the floor, wash clothes, what Tupperware I use, anything. I'm literally not joking . She wanted to know what I was putting in the food. She came out on the porch to tell me a Tupperware was cracked and I shouldn't of used it. To put the food away. But a few weeks ago I said to trash it and she said no. I was told I'm lazy, dirty and messy. I stepped in a spot of water and will dirty the whole house. I cant figure out how she uses the sink. Half the dishes in each side and if they get mixed she washes them and boils some silverware. The housing thing is about her apartment in China. There's no maintenance , painting, walls or wood, or anything because there's no yards to cut, or wood, or heat, or trees, or underground pipes for water and heat, Or snow to tear things up. So no maintenance. So she don't like the housing here. The weather. Or that we have to drive everywhere. But she liked the indoor heat and hot showers all winter!!

And we are in the city. On a very nice street. But she hates it. But she just figured out that leaving the cities in the States is better. Verses staying in the city centers in China. I don't complain about anything Chinese. I married a Chinese woman. And I like her the way she is. But its not working for her.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Here's my last 15 minutes. I just washed the dinner dishes and got bitched out. I Cleaned the crockpot. I'm not allowed to use dish soap , because its poison. She don't like the way I wash dishes, clean the floor, wash clothes, what Tupperware I use, anything. I'm literally not joking . She wanted to know what I was putting in the food. She came out on the porch to tell me a Tupperware was cracked and I shouldn't of used it. To put the food away. But a few weeks ago I said to trash it and she said no. I was told I'm lazy, dirty and messy. I stepped in a spot of water and will dirty the whole house. I cant figure out how she uses the sink. Half the dishes in each side and if they get mixed she washes them and boils some silverware. The housing thing is about her apartment in China. There's no maintenance , painting, walls or wood, or anything because there's no yards to cut, or wood, or heat, or trees, or underground pipes for water and heat, Or snow to tear things up. So no maintenance. So she don't like the housing here. The weather. Or that we have to drive everywhere. But she liked the indoor heat and hot showers all winter!!

And we are in the city. On a very nice street. But she hates it. But she just figured out that leaving the cities in the States is better. Verses staying in the city centers in China. I don't complain about anything Chinese. I married a Chinese woman. And I like her the way she is. But its not working for her.

Sorry, not much here I have not already heard from my wife.

My attitude is simple, you don't like how I do it, no problem, you do it dear, I will park my fat #### in front of the TV with a cold beer in one hand and remote in the other. Win Win.

As far as going back to China, I would wait for the GC and then buy her a return ticket with an open return date, she might need a reality check. If she comes back she wont conplain any more (at least not as much).

Edited by Sam and Fen

Visa K1

NOA1 02/23/09

NOA 2 07/14/09

NVC out 07/24/09

P3 08/17/09

P3 Out 08/19/09

P4 09/10/09

Interview date:10/20/09...We are Pink!

Visa Picked up 10/22/09

Stateside Feb 3rd. 2010. POE: JFK

Married Feb 20th, 2010

===================================

AOS sent 4/6/10

NOA1 4/13/10

Biometrics 5/7/10 (Appointment Letter Recvd 4/27/10)

I485 transferred to CSC 4/30/10

Email received, AP and EAD approved 6/17/10.

AP received 6/25/10.

EAD received 6/28/10

Email, Card production ordered 8/16/10.

GC in Hand 8/27/10

=========================================

I-751 Mailed 6/22/12

Biometrics 7/20/12

Approved 2/14/13

GC in Hand 2/21/13

I would just like to try to shed a light on the "I hate" bit. What she is hating is the loss of everything she knows; and that includes her independence. She is just choosing the wrong words to express it.

100% Agree.

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

Get this lady a job...or a social group...a gym membership...anything to keep her occupied and get her to experience life outside of "I hate".

I like everything here except...I have to hugs males. In my country, friends with opposite sex just shaking hands without touching bodies. Women are hugging and kiss on cheeks. But not for men. One time, I went to military party and one of my husband's friends came to us.

I got so used to the non-handshaking, non-embracing Korean style that I came back and still hesitate to shake people's hands. It makes for some wonderfully awkward introductions.

Edited by Novembro

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.