jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Our NOA2 was April 25th and days after calling NVC and USCIS... When everybody else in our "group" (NOA2 April 24,25 and 26) was getting their MNL Case Numbers... We knew something was wrong.

We learned that our case was forwarded to NRC and not NVC. After numerous angry calls, by May 6th, Chris was put through a Night Manager / Supervisor at the NVC Call Center. She was very helpful and assisted us throughout the ordeal. May 8th, Chris received a callback from that Manager and told him our case was acquired from NRC and was already at NVC. May 9th, we got our case number.

----

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428943-missing-approved-i-129f-petition/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/429172-uscis-csc-approved-i-129f-noa2-dated-april-25th-forwarded-to-nrc-not-nvc/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Received NOA2 on 10th May.. and waiting for NVC to receive approval.

USC here yes.gif
------------------------------
I130

11/30/2012 - NOA1 - NBC
01/09/2013 - Transfer to local office(Newark, NJ)
03/11/2013 - INFO Pass
04/04/2013 - INFO Pass

04/30/2013 - RFE - Properly complete and re-submit G-325A.
05/09/2013 - RFE hand delivered to Local office.

05/10/2013 - NOA2 - Newark NJ

NVC
05/13/2013 - NVC Received.
05/30/2013 - Case & IIN # Received.
05/30/2013 - DS3032 & E-mail sent to remove Attorney and appoint petitioner as choice of Agent.
05/30/2013 - NVC accepted request and stated that further communication will now directed to petitioner.
06/04/2013 - AOS & IV bill e-mail received, generated and paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS & IV status paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS package sent
06/12/2013 - IV package sent
06/25/2013 - AOS Accepted
07/03/2013 - IV accepted
07/03/2013 - Case Complete
07/30/2013 - Interview Date received

09/30/2013 - Interview

09/30/2013 - Approved

10/02/2013 - Visa in hand

10/05/2013 - POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Our NOA2 was April 25th and days after calling NVC and USCIS... When everybody else in our "group" (NOA2 April 24,25 and 26) was getting their MNL Case Numbers... We knew something was wrong.

We learned that our case was forwarded to NRC and not NVC. After numerous angry calls, by May 6th, Chris was put through a Night Manager / Supervisor at the NVC Call Center. She was very helpful and assisted us throughout the ordeal. May 8th, Chris received a callback from that Manager and told him our case was acquired from NRC and was already at NVC. May 9th, we got our case number.

----

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428943-missing-approved-i-129f-petition/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/429172-uscis-csc-approved-i-129f-noa2-dated-april-25th-forwarded-to-nrc-not-nvc/

The beauty about the NVC stage is that you still have some sort of say on how things go. It is a very proactive stage.

GOD has been WONDERFUL!!!
CR-1 (for Husband):
09/15/2012: Got Married
09/26/2012: Mailed I-130 from Nigeria( delayed by customs)
USCIS stage ( 66 days)
10/12/2012: NOA 1
12/17/2012: NOA 2 (case was transferred to NYC office 11/27/12)
NVC stage ( 20 days)
01/08/2013: Case # and IIN assigned ( file arrived NVC mail room 12/20/12)
01/09/2013: AOS invoiced and paid, DS-3032 emailed and mailed.
01/16/2013: IV invoiced &paid. AOS & IV mailed in one package(arrived 01/18).

01/28/2013: Case complete!!!
04/19/2013: Interview; APPROVED!!!!!
05/13/2013: POE; JFK

N-400: (3 months and 12 days)
Filed N-400 : 2011-06-17
Interview: 2011-09-27
Oath Ceremony: 2011-09-30

IR-5 for Mom Entire process took 5 months exactly
USCIS (22days)

mailed I-130 : 2011-09-30
NOA 1: 2011-10-03 (text & email)
NOA 2: 2011-10-25 (text and email)
NVC: (19 days)
Case entered and # assigned: 2011-11-18
NVC Case COMPLETED: 2011-12-07 ( 43 days from NOA 2 and 65 days from NOA 1)
Interview Date(Lagos): 2012-01- 23
Mom was late for interview
New Interview date: 2012-02-29 : VISA APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The beauty about the NVC stage is that you still have some sort of say on how things go. It is a very proactive stage.

Lol I'm waiting soooo long just to get to the NVC stage!!!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Received my noa2 on 27 march...still waiting for case num...they said wait for 30 days...now it's more than 30 days....tensed ...desperate.... :(((

Received my noa2 on 27 march...still waiting for case num...they said wait for 30 days...now it's more than 30 days....tensed ...desperate.... :(((

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I feel you guys with all this waiting because i am getting close to a month and a half now with no sign of NVC receiving my file, this is getting ridiculous especially when you see other petitions getting sent to NVC within a few days.

Edited by res4688

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

----

I sent a email to NVCResearch@state.gov and referenced the days when the files were sent to the NRC, As I am in that group, I'm rather concenred. Did they say anything about all of them getting transferred back to NVC?

Also talked to USCIS, They told me 60-90 days to get to the NVC, while the NVC is saying 15 days... Can someone introduce the left hand to the right hand?

SHARE THIS VIDEO to promote the USCIS delays!

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

I sent a email to NVCResearch@state.gov and referenced the days when the files were sent to the NRC, As I am in that group, I'm rather concenred. Did they say anything about all of them getting transferred back to NVC?

Also talked to USCIS, They told me 60-90 days to get to the NVC, while the NVC is saying 15 days... Can someone introduce the left hand to the right hand?

I'm sorry I wouldn't be of much help. USCIS/NVC never mentioned about 'other files' being sent to NRC. Though, it is quite probable that there have been a bunch of cases that were sent to NRC. I mean, our case wasn't probably singled out, right?

Try to call them over and over until you get your answer.

NVC Call center Manager was the one who told us that our case was shipped to NRC. USCIS only claimed it has been shipped out on May 4th to NVC but, we all know now that that wasn't true. I don't think they do "work together". So much back and forth calls were needed to make on our end just to find out where our case was.

Some posts I've read on here before suggested to contact your representative just to find out where your case actually is.

Good luck!

Timeline

looks like I may be too... no arrival today yet, they said I could email the research, I said I already had.

I asked if there was anything else I could do, they said no.

Asked how long the research takes, the said, "don't know, perhaps a month at least."

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yours is probably wherever mine is ClockWatch2.gif same NAO1 date, NAO2 2 days before mine...looks like we're in the same leaky boat! Wish they'd get their act together so we can get on with our lives!

Timeline

Yours is probably wherever mine is ClockWatch2.gif same NAO1 date, NAO2 2 days before mine...looks like we're in the same leaky boat! Wish they'd get their act together so we can get on with our lives!

Glad to meet you, NOA-bro (or sis)!

What gets me, is there are other NOA2's on the same day, same service center, that are already through the NVC on the way to the consulate .. You would think they's all be sent together....

Edited by Rob & Rachel

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.