jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow, they actually lost your file? I would have a nervous breakdown if that happened to us.

But yeah, she already said she would do that.

Good luck to you guys with the medical, the interview and all that :)

Yep. They lost the file. It took essentially an act of congress (pun intended) to get USCIS to ship a copy of the case to the NVC from their system. USCIS said to re apply but the liaison worked her magic. Good luck to you also. I did have a meltdown in March when the case was lost.

H9Opm4.png?Ef96n7x7

D8vLm5.png

USCIS
11/15/2012- Filed I-130 through USPS
11/17/2012- USPS confirmed delivery
11/19/2012- USCIS text for receiving form (priority date 11/19/2012) to NBC
11/22/2012- NOA1 Hardcopy Received from NBC
12/18/2012 - Touched
12/18/2012 - Case status finally visible
02/01/2013 - NOA 2: APPROVED text received (74 days)
02/07/2013 - Hard copy NOA2

NVC
04/02/2013 - NVC Received
04/03/2013 - Received IIN & NVC Case Number (Congressman requested expedite due to USCIS & NVC Snafu)
04/03/2013 - Send DS-3032 Email
04/04/2013 - Received I-864 Bill
04/04/2013 - Pay I-864 Bill
04/05/2013 - Shipped Completed I-864
04/08/2013 - DS-3032 accepted
04/08/2013 - AOS Delivered
04/09/2013 - Receive IV Bill
04/09/2013 - IV Bill PAID
04/10/2013 - IV Package shipped
04/11/2013 - IV Package delivered
04/18/2013 - AOS Accepted - False IV Checklist received
04/23/2013 - Case Completed at NVC (16 Business Days or 22 Calendar Days)

Embassy
05/23/2013 - Medical
05/13/2013 - Embassy Received
06/12/2013 - Interview Date
APPROVED - Interview Result
XX/XX/XXXX-Visa
07/06/2013 - POE Newark

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My I-130 was approved on March 23,2012.... BUT still nothing at NVC yet!! keep calling, and I sent them a scanned copy of my NOA2 too!! They still tell me to wait. Anyone in the same boat as me? It would make me feel better if I wasn't the only one that's been waiting a month :(

Although I am petitoning for my finance but still weee r in the same boat :( I got my approval on march 27 and still waiting on them. I called uscis but they told me that they don't know if they forwarded the case or not.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Although I am petitoning for my finance but still weee r in the same boat :( I got my approval on march 27 and still waiting on them. I called uscis but they told me that they don't know if they forwarded the case or not.

You should contact your Senator or Congressman about it. We didn't get any information from USCIS either, but our Congressman's office found out that our file never even left California and requested for it to be expedited to and through the NVC because that just shouldn't have happened. It's so screwed up...

Edited by Susi&Charlie

Adjustment of Status:

07/09/2013 filed AOS/EAD/AP

07/15/2013 NOAs

08/07/2013 AOS RFE

08/09/2013 Biometrics

08/17/2013 RFE response received at NBC

09/11/2013 EAD/AP in production

09/19/2013 received EAD/AP

11/18/2013 potential interview waiver case notification

03/17/2014 Greencard approved and in production

Timeline

You should contact your Senator or Congressman about it. We didn't get any information from USCIS either, but our Congressman's office found out that our file never even left California and requested for it to be expedited to and through the NVC because that just shouldn't have happened. It's so screwed up...

Hi thanks for the help dear, I contacted my congressman for my late noa2 and she promised to help me all the way till my fiance gets here but its been two weeks I contact her and she never respond to my voicemail. I even called her today but she said I'll call u myself when I'm available. She told one of her front desk clerk and I was so disapointed on how she is not even talking to me or help me now even though she promised me :( but again who knows maybe she is doing an inquiry on my behlf. Can't say nothing about her until I get to talk to her.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I am getting close to the one month mark and NVC has still not recieved anything yet. Two days ago i sent a copy of my approval to the their email for them to research it and I called and spoke with a tier 2 rep who also put in a request on their end. Everyone talks how everything is so fast at this point but so far its not looking so fast for me as i have already been waiting forever as it is.

Edited by res4688

Filed: Timeline

I am getting close to the one month mark and NVC has still not recieved anything yet. Two days ago i sent a copy of my approval to the their email for them to research it and I called and spoke with a tier 2 rep who also put in a request on their end. Everyone talks how everything is so fast at this point but so far its not looking so fast for me as i have already been waiting forever as it is.

I called NVC and asked for a tier2 rep and they said they don't have that.

What trick did you use?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What trick did you use?

I was speaking to an ISO and he put me on hold and we got disconnected. Please connect me to an ISO, thanks so much !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Even after speaking to a tier 2 rep he still told me what they all told me which is wait. I feel so helpless! :( (one month since noa2)

I feel u :(

What trick did you use?

He is talking about uscis tier 2

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What trick did you use?

doh. sorry - NVC doesn't use Tier 2 folk.

They do have:

1. NVC TeleOperators and

2. Supervisors

you can always ask for a supervisor.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

my i130 was approved on april 12, should I star calling NVC or is it to really im ready to start paying fees and finish this crazy journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my i130 was approved on april 12, should I star calling NVC or is it to really im ready to start paying fees and finish this crazy journey.

You can start calling :)

We all want to finish this crazy journey :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi, you can start calling, I think you should be able to get your case number and IIN soon, plus it s a piece of mind that your application has reached the NVC. As for paying the fees, unfortunately the payment portal has had some problems the last few days and we have to wait a bit longer.

Good luck!

I'm the beneficiary
Married June 2010

USCIS (49 days) NVC (42 days)

02/06/13 I130 sent 04/12/2013 NVC received file

02/08/13 I130 delivered to Phoenix Lockbox 04/23/2013 Case numbers assigned and DS3032 emailed

02/13/13 NOA1 04/29/2013 Cases finally linked for AOS payment - paid straightaway

02/13/13 Fees cashed on 05/02/2013 DS3032 accepted
02/16/13 I797 received (pd 02/08/2013) 05/03/2013 AOS packages sent
04/02/2013 Available on USCIS website 05/03/2013 IV fee paid
04/03/2013 NOA2 05/04/2013 AOS status 'PAID'

04/08/2013 Paper NOA2 received 05/06/2013 IV package sent
05/08/2013 AOS and IV delivered to NVC
05/17/2013 Expedite request filed

05/21/2013 IV Package approved (9 bus. days)

05/22/2013 AOS on hold (new version used)
05/24/2013 Expedite approved by Paris Embassy (docs shipped on same day)

EMBASSY (Paris) POE 08/15/2013 PHI

05/24/2013 applications received by email

05/2/2013 paper applications received

05/30/2013 moved from 'in transit' to 'ready' on DOS

06/03/2013 email received for medical and interview

06/21/2013 medical

06/26/2013 interview - APPROVED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.