jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Hey guys, If you received your NOA2 But still waiting for NVC number post here:

I Got my NOA2 The 19 of March 2013 , And package was received the 27 of march 2013 But still waiting for my NVC CASE NUMBER, Whats about you????? when did you received it or for how long you have been waiting for it ?? :thumbs:

Edited by jrh39

just called the NVC, they said i have to count 20 days from the day the file is received from the uscis..so i'll check back in 1.5 to 2 weeks...based off what i'm seeing, the NVC is giving out case numbers in three weeks from the time they get the file! smh..

Edited by Memosa

just called the NVC, they said i have to count 20 days from the day the file is received from the uscis..so i'll check back in 1.5 to 2 weeks...based off what i'm seeing, the NVC is giving out case numbers in three weeks from the time they get the file! smh..

just keep calling them, i'll do the same

when we called USCIS thez said thez have sent the case file along time ago

Edited by zaynab

Hey memosa, please keep us updated if you receive your NVC Case number as you have 2 days before me.... i would do the same as well

received my NOA2 March 15th, it reached the NVC March 25th...still waiting for the NVC number

zaynab, are you sure they haven't received the package yet?? you have to find out because they received mines in less than 10 days, so you might have to call uscis soon.

got approved more than 20 days ago , still waiting for case number , more thez said thez have not yet received the case file from USCIS , :rofl::rofl:

most time the line is busy this is crazy :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I called the NVC too. My case also reached the NVC on March 25th. I was told to wait between 10-20 business days. I plan to keep calling everyday just because I can. The trend has been closer to 20 business days though.

Did you start filling your affidavit and ds230 already anil? during that waiting you should start doing that..i had already :thumbs:

I called the NVC too. My case also reached the NVC on March 25th. I was told to wait between 10-20 business days. I plan to keep calling everyday just because I can. The trend has been closer to 20 business days though.

Timeline

Yes, I got that started a while ago. Just waiting for the invoice bills.

Did you start filling your affidavit and ds230 already anil? during that waiting you should start doing that..i had already :thumbs:

Yes, me too! I received my NOA2 on March 8th and I contacted them last Friday, March 29th & the person told me it that my file JUST MADE INTO IN THE BUILDING THAT DAY...I had been busy these two days I haven't called back so I'm still waiting for the NVC number. I'll call them tomorrow. :hehe:

Timeline

Congratulations. Hope things move at a quicker clip for you from now.

March 18th to April 2nd is 2 weeks. I would be fine with that!

Anil

I was approved March 1, 2013 NVC got my file March 18, case # assigned April 2, 2013.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations. Hope things move at a quicker clip for you from now.

March 18th to April 2nd is 2 weeks. I would be fine with that!

Anil

Thnx anil..I can logged in into the payment portal but I can't make an option to pay my AOS fee:( usually how many days I have to wait for it to become available for payment? I just emailed my DS 3032 yesterday april 2....

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Yes i also called NVC today got 130 approved 3-6-13 still no case number :crying:

vj terminology to know

NOA = notice of action :P

ISO = immigration service officer

NBC = (same as MSC)national benefits center

RFE = request for evidence

z2k0rd6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.