jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Hello susi&charlie,

Youre right this people dont keep it in order, many people that received their noa2 last than us have received their number, but at least the 15 business days since they got my package will start monday, so let see what happens

Same NOA2 date and still waiting also. Our congressman's aide said to wait 15 business days from the day we received our NOA2 in the mail, same line we're given over the phone when we call the NVC. I just find it frustrating because there are people whose cases get put into the system within a few days from their NOA2 date :-/

Hello ewew,

Do you even know if they received your package, because it has been Over a month that you Received your noa2

I got my NOA2 on Mar 8th and still waiting for my case#. I called NVC a few times and they told me to scan my NOA2 and send to NVCResearch@state.gov.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks anil, hope i receive it this evening

Hi jrh39.

I am sure you will be receiving your case this evening now it just a matter of time.

I did able to pay my AOS few days ago and still showing process. Hope will be cleared by this evening.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys,

After waiting for 20 minutes on phone with NVC I got my case number and IIN number. I got approved on March 25th and NVC received my file on April 02 2013. Really feeling Relieved...Good Luck to you all waiting for their Case numbers...god bless you all and may god give you Strength with this Process..

Thanks...

PD FEB 03 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

nice phone call with Jackie moments ago -

she tells me that the casefiles arrive 15 business days after I receive my postal notification.

So that's gonna be some time, still (of course).

Yay !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Surprised you have not received a case number yet. The wait won't be long. Either today or early next week.

Hi Anil,

Did you receive AOS Bill and DS-3032 in the Email? just being curious after receiving the case#..Thanks

PD FEB 03 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I am on day 22 (16 business days) and the NVC still does not show my petition as received. I was told to send the NVC an email with a copy of my NOA2 and they would get a hold of the USCIC to see whats up. Of course this means 1 week for the NVC to actually look at the email and probably another week for the USCIC to answer it and yet one more week for the NVC to email me what they know. It took them 9 days to answer a previous email I sent them and they did not even read it.

I also called the USCIC today and asked if they could confirm that my petition had been sent to the NVC and of course I got the run around. She told me yes I have an approved petition notice but it's under appellate review. How can it be under review and approved at the same time? It's interesting how each rep you talk to gives you a different answer.

Anyway I am following timelines from those that got their NOA2's around the same time as me and not many are showing NVC received so I am not going into panic mode just yet....maybe next week :)

12-14-2012 I-130 Submitted
12-17-2012 NOA1
12-21-2012 Touched
03-21-2013 NOA2 (94 days)

05-23-2013 Received at NVC (63 days)

06-10-2013 AoS Invoice Paid

06-12-2013 AoS Delivered

07-03-2013 AoS Approved

06-17-2013 IV Invoice Paid

06-24-2013 IV Delivered

07-17-2013 IV Approved

07-17-2013 NVC Case Complete (54 days)

07-31-2013 Received Interview email (dated 07-30-2013)

09-04-2013 Interview (Approved)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Saiangel,

I got my case number on April 5 and invoice IDs on April 8. On April 5th, I gave NVC email addresses for me and my wife.

I did not have to file a DS-3032 since I have a lawyer. He is my wife's agent. Got AoS and IV bills via email on April 10th and paid them on the same day. Waiting for my status to be shown as Paid on the NVC payment portal.

Anil

Hi Anil,

Did you receive AOS Bill and DS-3032 in the Email? just being curious after receiving the case#..Thanks

NVC they said they d'ont have the case , USCIS they said they have sent the approved application i guess since we got approved 3 weeks ago, this is crazy

I want to share with you that I got my Case number on Monday 4-8-13 by calling NVC. But it was useless coz I couldn't pay. But today (4 days later) was a happy day because I got 2 emails from NVC informing I can pay (which I did!) and second email is a five page instruction for the beneficiary (my husband). :yes:

Good luck & stay patient! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey memosa, please keep us updated if you receive your NVC Case number as you have 2 days before me.... i would do the same as well

zaynab, are you sure they haven't received the package yet?? you have to find out because they received mines in less than 10 days, so you might have to call uscis soon.

Hello My case is right along there with zaynab. we were approved on the same day. and suspose sent out at the same time.

but no word of where the case is. Nvc say they dont have it and it has not been sent there as of yet. Dept of state say to wait

for the 45 day mark. It is now the 13th and it has been 1 month and no case number and no case to NVC.

Any one with any more ideas? I have called, I have faxed and i have scanned documents and sent them to USCIS and NVC.

:help::help::help::help:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Wells I called NVC Thursday 4-11, pushed one for English and prepared to wait at least half a hour surprisingly someone picked up right away B-)

I asked for my case number they said they put it into the system today, gave me a case number no IIN and but told me i couldn't do anything until they email me :(

vj terminology to know

NOA = notice of action :P

ISO = immigration service officer

NBC = (same as MSC)national benefits center

RFE = request for evidence

z2k0rd6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I want to share with you that I got my Case number on Monday 4-8-13 by calling NVC. But it was useless coz I couldn't pay. But today (4 days later) was a happy day because I got 2 emails from NVC informing I can pay (which I did!) and second email is a five page instruction for the beneficiary (my husband). :yes:

Good luck & stay patient! :thumbs:

That's the second trigger event. Cool ! You know what the first trigger event was, right ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

That's the second trigger event. Cool ! You know what the first trigger event was, right ?

No, I don't understand what was the first trigger event or even the second trigger event? Darnell, sometimes i don't understand your lingo. LOL :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.