jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

3 calls today - one at breakfast, one after lunch, one 10 minutes prior to closing. nothing, nada, blah blah blah.

sure! print off the coversheet, attach to top of pile, and send it off !

for a K-1 visa chaser - suggest 3 weeks after NOA-2 receipt notice date.

Thanks for the info

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Called the NVC and was told that our applications arrived in the office last week, though not entered in their system yet.

At least, they weren't lost between the USCIS and NVC! :thumbs:

yay! me too. My application arrived last week.. I haven't called in a week, so I think I'm going to call today

I'm the beneficiary.

USCIS
02/05/13 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox
02/14/13 - I-130 delivered
02/19/13 - NOA1 email, routed to NBC smile.png
03/29/13 - NOA2! (38 days from NOA1)
04/03/13 - Shipped to NVC

NVC
04/09/13 - NVC received
04/17/13 - Case number and IIN received
04/17/13 - Sent DS3032 email
04/23/13 - AoS fee invoiced and paid
04/24/13 - Resent DS3032 (Supervisor review), accepted within the hour

04/25/13 - IV fee invoiced

04/30/13 - IV fee paid

04/30/13 - IV and AOS packages sent together

05/02/13 - Packages delivered

05/13/13 - Expedite request sent

05/14/13 - IV packet accepted

05/16/13 - Expedite granted

05/21/13 - Case sent to embassy

Embassy

05/24/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to DHL)

05/29/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to embassy) Interview date scheduled!

06/05/13 - Medical

06/14/13 - Interview - APPROVED!

07/22/13 - POE Atlanta

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

How do you know that it arrived but it's not in the system yet? We're always just told that our receipt number isn't in the system yet, no word about the whereabouts of our paperwork :-/

Adjustment of Status:

07/09/2013 filed AOS/EAD/AP

07/15/2013 NOAs

08/07/2013 AOS RFE

08/09/2013 Biometrics

08/17/2013 RFE response received at NBC

09/11/2013 EAD/AP in production

09/19/2013 received EAD/AP

11/18/2013 potential interview waiver case notification

03/17/2014 Greencard approved and in production

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

How do you know that it arrived but it's not in the system yet? We're always just told that our receipt number isn't in the system yet, no word about the whereabouts of our paperwork :-/

I called the NVC yesterday who told me the paperwork had arrived in the office last week but not been reviewed yet.

THey may have some sort of scanning system in which they input the USCIS numbers so sooner do they applications arrive, to which they attribute an IIN and case number when they have scanned it... I am just making logical assumptions there..

yay! me too. My application arrived last week.. I haven't called in a week, so I think I'm going to call today

Great! Let me know what they say!

I think I am going to leave it until next Monday.

As per my calculations, we should get our IINs and case numbers then.

I'm the beneficiary
Married June 2010

USCIS (49 days) NVC (42 days)

02/06/13 I130 sent 04/12/2013 NVC received file

02/08/13 I130 delivered to Phoenix Lockbox 04/23/2013 Case numbers assigned and DS3032 emailed

02/13/13 NOA1 04/29/2013 Cases finally linked for AOS payment - paid straightaway

02/13/13 Fees cashed on 05/02/2013 DS3032 accepted
02/16/13 I797 received (pd 02/08/2013) 05/03/2013 AOS packages sent
04/02/2013 Available on USCIS website 05/03/2013 IV fee paid
04/03/2013 NOA2 05/04/2013 AOS status 'PAID'

04/08/2013 Paper NOA2 received 05/06/2013 IV package sent
05/08/2013 AOS and IV delivered to NVC
05/17/2013 Expedite request filed

05/21/2013 IV Package approved (9 bus. days)

05/22/2013 AOS on hold (new version used)
05/24/2013 Expedite approved by Paris Embassy (docs shipped on same day)

EMBASSY (Paris) POE 08/15/2013 PHI

05/24/2013 applications received by email

05/2/2013 paper applications received

05/30/2013 moved from 'in transit' to 'ready' on DOS

06/03/2013 email received for medical and interview

06/21/2013 medical

06/26/2013 interview - APPROVED!!!!

I noticed some replies here say that NVC emailed them their case number? Does NVC recieve email info that was originally sent to uscis? From the form with email and text # info sent with I-130 petition.

My status is NVC recieved files yesterday the 15th, got noa2 April 5th via text and email.

Hard copies NOA2 April 10. No case number yet.

I noticed some replies here say that NVC emailed them their case number? Does NVC recieve email info that was originally sent to uscis? From the form with email and text # info sent with I-130 petition.

Yes, NVC received my email that was originally sent to uscis. The NVC customer service rep also confirmed my email address with me after he gave me our case number. I kept on asking him if I can log on and pay the fee immediately. He was the one who informed me that it would take about a week for both me and my hubby to get an email of instructions. The instructions for the fee payment info were to be sent via email (eventually they were)

Make sure to double check with them what email address they have on file when you get your case number.

Good luck and best wishes!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My NOA2 was March 23,2013.. but still nothing at the NVC yet :(

They told me to scan my NOA2 and send it to nvcresearch@state.gov

I'm reading on here and some people have received their case number with NOA2 dates after me.

Should I be worried? :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My noa2 was approved on march of 25, no news yet. We share our pain

hey - me too ! same day, twin.

You chasing down the frequency of I-130 shipments from your local office in Los Angeles? I keep trying for the Dallas (Irving) office, but no one knows the frequency. I am guessing one shipment per month, for the Dallas office, at the moment.

I'm going in tomorrow to inquire about the physical location of the casefile and the shipping frequency, at the local office - perhaps you should do the same?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Yes, NVC received my email that was originally sent to uscis. The NVC customer service rep also confirmed my email address with me after he gave me our case number. I kept on asking him if I can log on and pay the fee immediately. He was the one who informed me that it would take about a week for both me and my hubby to get an email of instructions. The instructions for the fee payment info were to be sent via email (eventually they were)

Make sure to double check with them what email address they have on file when you get your case number.

Good luck and best wishes!

Thank You and Best wishes to you and your family as well, Good Luck!

Filed: Timeline

hey - me too ! same day, twin.

You chasing down the frequency of I-130 shipments from your local office in Los Angeles? I keep trying for the Dallas (Irving) office, but no one knows the frequency. I am guessing one shipment per month, for the Dallas office, at the moment.

I'm going in tomorrow to inquire about the physical location of the casefile and the shipping frequency, at the local office - perhaps you should do the same?

My hubby doesnt want to do anything untill the lawyer "wakes up", the fact is she doesnt care untill we push her. I asked him to call her to find out at least if the petition has come there, if you say they ship once in a month, so it must be a problem, cuz it takes time untill they give case # too. Please stay in touch, if i get any information i'll let you know :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

lawyer? what? sorry, I'm out.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.