QueenE

Did you send your sexual conversations?

84 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok, I'm trying to go through our on yahoo chats to send for proof of our relationship, but our conversations seem to turn sexual a lot. Im really ashamed to send it, but my Fiance said well they wanted proof so give them what they want... what do you guys think

If memory serves me correctly. A couple of months back in the Nigerian Embassy Review. There was a wife of a Nigerian man who posted in that the CO asked her husband why did they submitt e-mails with strong sexual content. The husband resoponded that they were afraid if the blacked it out or skiped it the CO might inquire why or what are you hiding. The CO then made the husband read the e-mails out loud so others could hear. They were approved, but it was a little embarrasing.. Personaly I would black out the strong material if I need to part of the conversation.

Peace,

Chi

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

this is a funny but im happy you post this.. since i got married , i find it as normal to talk about sexuality with your husband on PMs... but well if they need proof.. then bring it on :) LOL... :) but i dont think they will read it .. coz im sure it will take few days for them to finish reading our conversation...lol :)

585nbjc5r.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't send those type of chats. The fear is that the CO will think your relationship is based purely on sexual things, and it comes off in a bad way. Everything I've read says to cross those things out, or just don't print those pages.

the only thing that i did regarding the skype logs, was get all the days our skype convos started and ended, and never of anything that we chatted about.... i dont think anyone should know what you guys talk about..... :thumbs:

Edited by A16!!24A

Wedding... 07-02-2011
NOA 1... 10-11-2011
Touched... 10-19-2011

... Tik... Tok....

NOA 2 ... 3-26-2012 167 Days

NVC Received :4-18-2012
Case # Assigned: 4-27-2012
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 4-30-2012

Pay I-864 Bill: 5-2-2012
I-864 bill shows as paid: 5-3-2012
I-864 packet mailed: 5-3-2012

AOS package delivered: 5-7-2012
DS-3032 accepted: 05-08-2012
AOS Packet Approved:05-09-2012

Receive IV Bill: 05-09-2012
Pay IV Bill: 05-09-2012
IV packet mailed: 05-10-2012

Case Complete: 05-17-2012

Medical / US Consulate / POE:

Medical Appointment: 06/20/12
Interview Date: 07/02/12
POE: SFO 07/12/12

I-751 Sent: 06/18/2014

NOA 1: 6/20/14 (Rec'd letter 6/26)

Biometrics: 07/16/14

Approval of I-751: 07/24/2014 (Rec'd 7/29)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

the only thing that i did regarding the skype logs, was get all the days our skype convos started and ended, and never of anything that we chatted about.... i dont think anyone should know what you guys talk about..... :thumbs:

Did they ask to see your skype logs and did they make comments on just having the start and end of each conversation?

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

if you are scared of the logs of sexual stuff, change your wording starting tomorrow, to use the latin names for all body parts..

[just teasing]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

if you are scared of the logs of sexual stuff, change your wording starting tomorrow, to use the latin names for all body parts..

[just teasing]

rofl.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I've heard of couples sending pics of them in the intimacy of their bedroom. This caused a backlog in petition processing due to the IOs spending hours in the bathroom. :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ok, I'm trying to go through our on yahoo chats to send for proof of our relationship, but our conversations seem to turn sexual a lot. Im really ashamed to send it, but my Fiance said well they wanted proof so give them what they want... what do you guys think

I just sent the record of the chats, how many and when , I did not include any of the actual chats no content whatsoever. Just like I sent a copy of phone bill with calls and texts, could not see what was sent or said. no need for that. I had no problems no RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I think it's common for most to talk about anything and everything however it may seem as if you're trying too hard to prove you're in a relationship. I'd personally hate to draw that kind of attention. Instead, just select a random chat for each month. Usually, the way you tease and write with and to each other is enough for a person to read in between the lines.

Anyways, you can either black out the stuff you do not want to share, or you can edit and print out a few chats. I used the last option.

However - look into the country specifics here. Are you responding to an RFE? If so, make sure you understand the difference between primary and secondary evidence, proof of having met vs. ongoing relationship and when to and not to frontload a petition. Petition stage and embassy stage have different requirements.

E.g. chatlogs won't prove you have met in person however they might be helpful to demonstrate your ongoing relationship if you're going through a tough embassy.

Edited by moomin

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Come on folks, redact those sensitive conversations!

Or better yet, just exclude it altogether.

[just teasing]

:lol:

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

I've heard of couples sending pics of them in the intimacy of their bedroom. This caused a backlog in petition processing due to the IOs spending hours in the bathroom. :rofl:

Gross!! You made me thinking :rofl: :rofl: but seriously OP you know where to draw the line right.. I have a little news for you I brought tons of chat logs on my interview and the CO didn't even bother to see it. I got 221g for different reason and thankfully I'm here now in US with my hubby.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Summery of your conversation is enough I think. We have to prove our relationship; however, showing the sexual conversations which were never asked to government officers seems inappropriate. Just me thinking with the common sense. Also you don't want to offend CO in any way. S/he may be very conservative parson. Who knows?

Married May 2011

10/07/2011: NOA1

12/15/2011: NOA2

01/12/2012: NVC case number arrived

01/13/2012: DS-3032 emailed

01/27/2012: Barcode arrived via e-mail

03/06/2012: I-864&DS-230 sent together

03/13/2012: RFE

04/16/2012: Additional documents sent

05/02/2012: NVC case complete

05/14/2012: Medical

06/04/2012: Interview--->approved

06/05/2012: Visa arrived in mail

LAX POE Review

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

send it. I gave them all my skype logs, which was very sexual. they might have fun :thumbs::rofl:

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.