QueenE

Did you send your sexual conversations?

84 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

I sent msn chat logs, but only to show how long we've been talking. I took a black marker and marked out any and all information that I thought was too personal. I highlighted the dates.

09/28/10: I-129F packet sent Fed-Ex to Dallas Lockbox

10/01/10: I-129F packet received in Vermont

10/06/10: NOA1

10/07/10: Check cashed

10/13/10: Touched

03/25/11: NOA2

04/06/11: Packet left NVC

04/20/11: Papers from embassy

05/09/11: Turned in papers, received interview date, medical

05/31/11: Interview: Request court document

06/06/11: Brought requested paper, ANOTHER court document requested

06/13/11: Brought requested paper, embassy called to schedule appointment

06/16/11: Denied, but told he's eligible for a waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

One of the things they are looking for with chat logs is to see who much you talk not exactly what did you say.

Some of our logs were very big. For most of our logs I summited an abbreviated version. It included the date and time of each message but only the first 20 characters of each message. Basically 1 line per message. It will show how much time is devoted to the relationship which is what they really want to know. Keep the full logs only if they actually ask for them.

This sounds like the thing to do. I made sure my fiance had a smartphone and internet plan and we chat through the day and night on yahoo mobile. While we may get a little flirty whe don't get explicity sexual ( its better in real is it not?).

I am not sure how to go about adopting this idea as I have not really played with Yahoo in this regard. Also, I am concerned that my mobile may have just recently been leaving a history.

My phone logs got so much shorter when we went to using yahoo mobile devices. From two or more calls a day to occasional voice calls.

Anyone else use yahoo mobile?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Ok, I'm trying to go through our on yahoo chats to send for proof of our relationship, but our conversations seem to turn sexual a lot. Im really ashamed to send it, but my Fiance said well they wanted proof so give them what they want... what do you guys think

My wife and I never engaged in email sex or phone sex or Skype sex.

We DID profess our love for each other once our relationship got that far and samples of those emails, etc, I did send since that is what is normal in a relationship that was intended to turn into a marriage.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have to agree on the bit about too much info not being a good thing. Specifically with relation to your case because Nigeria is considered a high fraud post. That said, sex and sexual activity is a very intimate thing that a CO will argue can be used to make the manipulated party feel as though the relationship has a level of authenticity that for the manipulator isn't there. This is because when sex is involved, for a lot of people, there's an automatic assumption that the relationship is at a certain point. I'm not saying in any way that this is the case for you; I'm saying it can be the case for some couples if the beneficiary is simply using the petitioner to get to the US.

Further, I don't know what the major religion is in Nigeria, but if it happens to be Islam, sleeping together before marriage (or sexual activity in general) is a HUGE taboo. It's not like it doesn't happen, but it's not something that a legit couple would necessarily be willing to share with the world because it's private and the couple doesn't want to be viewed as a sinner and bring shame to him/herself and those with whom they associate. So again, this would raise a red flag with a CO.

Finally, it's a simple enough matter to print out what you want to send, then black out the text you don't want them to see with a Sharpie. That way the CO can see that there's a chat record without reading your personal details. You're better off providing evidence that there was a conversation via time stamped print outs than by letting them read your personal content. Just sayin'

Our K-1 Visa Timeline

• Jan 20th, 2012 - Mailed I-129F Package to VSC
  • Jan 31st, 2012 - NOA1 Received
  • Jul 11th, 2012 - NOA2 Received
  • Jul 17th, 2012 - Received at NVC/Case Number Assigned
  • Jul 19th, 2012 - Petition Sent to Casablanca Consulate
  • Jul 23rd, 2012 - Petition Received at Casablanca
  • Jul 27th, 2012 - Packet 3 Received
  • Sept 5th, 2012 - Interview (approved)
  • Sept. 7th, 2012 - Visa Received
  • November 16th, 2012 - POE: Atlanta, GA
  • December 1st, 2012 - Married
  • March 21st, 2013 - AOS Filed
  • March 29th, 2013 - I-485 NOA Received
  • June 19th, 2013 - Biometrics Appointment
  • July 11th, 2013 - EAD and AP Combined Card Received
  • September 20th, 2013 - NOID issued for missing immunization records
  • September 26th - 27th, 2013 - Obtained updated immunization, physical, sealed records from Civil Surgeon
  • October 3rd, 2013 - Immunization records mailed to USCIS Charlotte Office
  • October 8th, 2013 - Immunization records received at USCIS
  • October 29th, 2013 - I-485 Application to adjust status to Marriage Visa approved (no interview)
  • November 7th, 2013 - Restricted Green Card arrived
  • July 31st, 2015 - I-751 Removal of Conditions filed
  • August 3rd, 2015 - Received ROC NOA1
  • August 25th, 2015 - Biometrics appointment completed
  • July 14th, 2016 - Application for 10-year visa approved; new card in production
  • July 22nd, 2016 - 10-year visa received
  • September 6th, 2016 - Filed N-400 petition for naturalization
  • September 9th, 2016 - N-400 petition for naturalization received by USCIS - Texas Lockbox (September 9th priority date)
  • September 16th, 2016 - NOA received for N-400
  • October 7th, 2016 - Biometrics appointment
  • October 25th, 2016 - placed in line to receive naturalization interview date
  • February 27th, 2017 - interview scheduled
  • March 3rd, 2017 - NOA received for interview date
  • April 3rd, 2017 - naturalization interview - PASSED!
  • April 21st, 2017 Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok, I'm trying to go through our on yahoo chats to send for proof of our relationship, but our conversations seem to turn sexual a lot. Im really ashamed to send it, but my Fiance said well they wanted proof so give them what they want... what do you guys think

you can use black marker to cover it.. good.gifgood.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
I dont think sexy chats hugs and kisses fall into that category.

If your idea about talking about sex is "hugs and kisses," you would be floored by the stuff I say to my wife.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

so are people going to send thousands of pages? My i 130 was approved with a few emails, copies of boarding passes and visa stamps. There is simply no need to send every conversation and every email.

good.gif

how can you do every thing on line by e-mails ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

then why did you ask? blink.gif

Well if you could read, I said I wanted to be overally prepared. I know it's not required to send chats, etc. But I just wanted to give too much information rather than little information... anymore questions?

If memory serves me correctly. A couple of months back in the Nigerian Embassy Review. There was a wife of a Nigerian man who posted in that the CO asked her husband why did they submitt e-mails with strong sexual content. The husband resoponded that they were afraid if the blacked it out or skiped it the CO might inquire why or what are you hiding. The CO then made the husband read the e-mails out loud so others could hear. They were approved, but it was a little embarrasing.. Personaly I would black out the strong material if I need to part of the conversation.

Peace,

Chi

LOL it would serve my Fiance right, he told me I should

As a Nigerian American and a loyal democrat,that is TMI. Like others have,they just need some emails or screenshots of your chats. That is just too much information. CO does not need to know all that. Good luck.

REALESTATE BROKER & MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR

STATE OF CALIFORNIA

12fa14f592.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

so are people going to send thousands of pages? My i 130 was approved with a few emails, copies of boarding passes and visa stamps. There is simply no need to send every conversation and every email.

good.gif

Hey mimolicious,

what did you load your husbands up with for interview? This is my dilemma now. There's no way i am pinishing the may with 3 years of emails, chat logs and IM's. And it is Lagos they could careless but something. Give me your take please.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

For my interview, I'm going to take screen shots from Gmail of some Google Talk conversations, and e-mails (Google Talk actually shows how many lines each is, for example we have a conversation that's over 3k lines). So instead of showing everything we wrote, it'll just show one message, then the number of messages included in the conversation, and the date/time. If there's anything too personal I was planning on using a black marker to cover it up.

Our K-1 Visa Process

2011-12-12: I-129F Sent

2011-12-14: I-129F NOA1

2012-05-07: I-129F NOA2

2012-05-21: NVC Received

2012-06-14: Consulate Received

2012-07-03: Packet 3 Received

2012-07-04: Packet 3 Sent

2012-07-06: Packet 4 Received (Through e-mail only)

2012-07-10: Medical Date

2012-07-13: Medical Results in hand

2012-07-23: Interview Date APPROVED!

2012-07-31: Visa in hand!

2012-08-14: POE Toronto Airport - HOME!

2012-09-12: MARRIED!

2013-06-28: AOS approved! Waiting on the green card to be mailed!

pixel15.gif

I am sure we all want to be over prepared since this is a love one we are talking about. However, as my attorney friend would say, too much information may be harmful.

I think sexual conversations alone has little value to the ongoing relationship aspect. You can safely assume that this two are flirty. Honestly, The IO/CO looks at the application's entirety. Use reasonable judgment. Do you really want your fiance or wife going up to the IO? The IO is amazed, "Did she really do this?" I wouldn't put my wife in that predicament.

1/18/2013 - Married

3/5/2013 - Filed AOS, EAD & AP

3/7/2013 - USCIS Chicago rec'd applications

3/12/2013 - USCIS sends NOA1 email

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.