TBoneTX

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC [Part II]

983 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Kswtangel said:

I can’t speak for the date change but the number at the end represents the number of applicants.  The beneficiary is 01 and any dependents (children spouse, etc) will be listed as 02, 03 etc. 

Thank you !

yes I hope another VJ can enlighten me  :D 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Christy&J said:

Question !

on CEAC- when I check my status it said READY

underneath it there will be Nr. FRN 2018 xxxxxxx 01 FRN. does this 01 mean anything ? My friend has 01 02 03

another question, why did the date update ?

Case created 10 May

Case Last updated 24 May 2018. but my case status changed as READY back in 22 May ?

so does case READY mean not 100 % Ready as it still updating ?

anyone ? I am so confused

Does not mean much as you are only 1 applicant.

It is the applicant number, 01 is the primary. When there is k2 (derivative - I don't know if I spelled this correctly) they become number 02, 03

Case created is for when you got your number assigned.

If the date last updated changed, it means they are working on your case. possibly sending you p3, or got your answer back and started working on it.

It can also go to administrative process (some embassies puts that instead of review) before the interview, and it is also nothing to worry about.

Ready means your case is ready at the embassy. and all other movement from now on till interview will just show as the date update. 

Mine updated ready everyday till the interview. and even after interview it stayed ready until it went to "nonimmigrant application received" 

Edited by Naes

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Does not mean much as you are only 1 applicant.

It is the applicant number, 01 is the primary. When there is k2 (derivative - I don't know if I spelled this correctly) they become number 02, 03

Case created is for when you got your number assigned.

If the date last updated changed, it means they are working on your case. possibly sending you p3, or got your answer back and started working on it.

It can also go to administrative process (some embassies puts that instead of review) before the interview, and it is also nothing to worry about.

Ready means your case is ready at the embassy. and all other movement from now on till interview will just show as the date update. 

Mine updated ready everyday till the interview. and even after interview it stayed ready until it went to "nonimmigrant application received" 

Thank you naes !!!

@Yulie77 we got the answer !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
8 hours ago, Christy&J said:

Thank you naes !!!

@Yulie77 we got the answer !

Mine has the 01 too now! And it says my case was last updated May 25th so I hope we all get packet 3 next week! Also question... should I pay the visa fee already? (Not the DS-160 but the 265$ fee)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, IsabelandDavid said:

Mine has the 01 too now! And it says my case was last updated May 25th so I hope we all get packet 3 next week! Also question... should I pay the visa fee already? (Not the DS-160 but the 265$ fee)

Mine was updated today too.  I hope I will get packet 3 next week too.  I wanted to just send them the paperwork ( i know a couple that did that and it wasn't a problem) but my fiance is being difficult and says we should wait for packet 3 because he said, "i will be upset if we send docs before packet 3 and there is a problem."  I did email them last night and asked them when i should expect packet 3 and they miraculously replied this morning and said, "when they have reviewed our case."  So i hope that today's update was not them replying to my email.  ugh..... @Naes do you think that today's update was them just replying to my email?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
29 minutes ago, DPP123 said:

Mine was updated today too.  I hope I will get packet 3 next week too.  I wanted to just send them the paperwork ( i know a couple that did that and it wasn't a problem) but my fiance is being difficult and says we should wait for packet 3 because he said, "i will be upset if we send docs before packet 3 and there is a problem."  I did email them last night and asked them when i should expect packet 3 and they miraculously replied this morning and said, "when they have reviewed our case."  So i hope that today's update was not them replying to my email.  ugh..... @Naes do you think that today's update was them just replying to my email?  

I know what you mean, I've gathered almost everything I need for Packet 3 but I think your fiance is right because sometimes Embassies need additional documents from you so it's best to wait and see so you can send everything back at once. I am not 100% sure if this is the reason why but I think so! But we are so close to being done with this process so don't worry :) I am sure you will receive Packet 3 next week :) 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Medical done and dusted, delighted to be one step closer!! :dance:

So frustrating the Dublin Embassy won't give an interview date until you have medical results in hand but NEARLY THERE!!!

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
11 hours ago, DPP123 said:

That’s a possibility. But every embassy works differently, when I emailed them for a question they didn’t update anything. They only updated the day they sent me my packet3 in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey guys,

Many of VJ members mentioned they add history of conversations as proof of relationship.

Does anyone know how I can transfer whatsapp history from Iphone to some printable file without donloading any sort of little softwares that might mess up with my data?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 hours ago, excited11 said:

Hey guys,

Many of VJ members mentioned they add history of conversations as proof of relationship.

Does anyone know how I can transfer whatsapp history from Iphone to some printable file without donloading any sort of little softwares that might mess up with my data?

What I did was to screenshot all the conversation. Maybe two pictures for day o 4 pictures for every week of conversations ( I think that’s enough since I will guess you had been together for a while and you can’t put every conversation of every day and every minute)  I did the same with messenger and pictures of places we had been. Then I took every picture and copy and paste into word documents. And printed. It :DWhat’s easy. 

493B5063-AF65-4D98-93B5-9CC8E6B5687B.jpeg

9805D317-81BD-48AC-AB06-872FF036166B.jpeg

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mara Liceth said:

What I did was to screenshot all the conversation. Maybe two pictures for day o 4 pictures for every week of conversations ( I think that’s enough since I will guess you had been together for a while and you can’t put every conversation of every day and every minute)  I did the same with messenger and pictures of places we had been. Then I took every picture and copy and paste into word documents. And printed. It :DWhat’s easy. 

493B5063-AF65-4D98-93B5-9CC8E6B5687B.jpeg

9805D317-81BD-48AC-AB06-872FF036166B.jpeg

Thats lovely thank you:) I guess there is no other way than screenshots:D

Timeline
13 minutes ago, excited11 said:

Thats lovely thank you:) I guess there is no other way than screenshots:D

Yes. That’s the easiest way. No complications  ;)

Timeline

Hi Guys. Quick question  :rolleyes:

My fiancé used  an immigration lawyer to fill up our paper work since we had some complications from before. Now my question is if I can fill up de DS160 or he have to do it since he was the one that fill the I129f. The thing is he’s out of the city for the all week. And it’s driving me crazy that after all this waiting he is slowing me down from getting my interview appointment <_< 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning All!

I got my NOA2 Thursday (May 24 😄) and I am nervous/excited about the next steps. I have 2 questions:

1) Is/has  anyone on this forum going through the Barbados embassy?

2) I am sorry this question seems super dumb, but everyone is referring to packet 3.... what is that? 😰

Thanks is advanced, and congratulations to everyone who made it to this point!

xx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.