Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It seems like they don't care about Nov 8th and few other dates. They completely stopped doing it and have done so many cases for other dates. I am so worried. I can't even do that thing with the post office because it says they don't do that for my current address. congrats to others who were approved. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ann and Meet said:

It seems like they don't care about Nov 8th and few other dates. They completely stopped doing it and have done so many cases for other dates. I am so worried. I can't even do that thing with the post office because it says they don't do that for my current address. congrats to others who were approved. 

I feel you.. We have the same NOA1 date. Seems like they work hard on the other dates and left ours. Hope tomorrow is our time. 🙏🏼♥️

Timeline

you will never know the feeling of getting left behind until you experienced it.so lucky for those who got theirs at 170-185 days but we cant smile anymore when we are almost 200 days and we see that uscis is still focusing on later dates and not even touching nov 8-9

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, pinkkk said:

you will never know the feeling of getting left behind until you experienced it.so lucky for those who got theirs at 170-185 days but we cant smile anymore when we are almost 200 days and we see that uscis is still focusing on later dates and not even touching nov 8-9

I feel you and that's my biggest fear. Honestly, I wish they could finish all Nov before starting December. I can't believe some people from June are still waiting... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 hours ago, CCCCCF said:

I didn’t check yesterday... the disappointment is killing me everytime I see ‘ case was received ’ instead of approve... and usually ppl receive an email notification. 

But my fiancé check his mail box everyday but no luck yet. 

It is really hard to be on your position. How are you and your fianceé coping with it? When was last time you saw each other? Hope you get your approval soon! :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ann and Meet said:

Congratulations to everyone who got approved. Pray for us. I am Nov 8th old website and Nov 10th new website. Still no update. Waiting every day anxiously. 

I am too . I’m still waiting :(

39 minutes ago, Cleo_C said:

It is really hard to be on your position. How are you and your fianceé coping with it? When was last time you saw each other? Hope you get your approval soon! :) 

I am the fianceé. lol

He came to visit me in April but it is really hard as we are approaching 7 month next week. I really hope this process could be done soon so that we can stay with each other.

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am currently in college (future doctor here hopefully). I have a break in August for 2 weeks, was hoping that's when he will have his interview and I will go there to be with him, but I don't know why it's taking so long. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, CCCCCF said:

We could clearly see that most of the touched cases are still the latter half of month... hahaha I wanna cry....:(

There are thousands of cases in a month does anybody know how many reviewers or ajudicators they have to work on cases?

2 minutes ago, Stephen Brown said:

There are thousands of cases in a month does anybody know how many reviewers or ajudicators they have to work on cases?

Hmm, I think our super x_driven_x could help to answer your question. There was an analysis done before... but not sure if we have the number of adjusticators ? @x_driven_x

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stephen Brown said:

1 hour ago, CCCCCF said:

Hmm, I think our super x_driven_x could help to answer your question. There was an analysis done before... but not sure if we have the number of adjusticators ? @x_driven_x

Unfortunately no info on the adjudicators. The problem is an adjudicator does not only work on k1. they work on thousands of other applications in same service centers. so the workload can be different everyday, as k1(I-129f) is the smallest group in all pending petitions.

Timeline
20 hours ago, Davemira said:

I just got an email that they have taken action in our case. I checked in the new site... ITS APPROVED.. Still trembling here... In tears of joy... NOV 10 old site NOV 14 new site..... 

A big Congratulations to you!, it's always good to see approvals, you're now one step closer to your dreams coming true.. I wish you the best :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Unfortunately no info on the adjudicators. The problem is an adjudicator does not only work on k1. they work on thousands of other applications in same service centers. so the workload can be different everyday, as k1(I-129f) is the smallest group in all pending petitions.

thank you🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, Stephen Brown said:

I don't know how many adjudicators there are, but I did estimate they process on average somewhere between 170 and 230 I-129Fs per day, but that would be across all months.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.