jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks Darnell, after calling the NVC today and getting another petition is not here reply I faxed my paperwork to my congressmans office. I also called but the USCIS liaison is off today so I did not get to speak with anyone. I will try again tomorrow. Maybe then I can start pushing them on my petition.

It may be, that you need a visit into the local office. Once there, ask to talk with the I-130 adjudication unit supervisor. Pointed Questions for that human:

1. Is my casefile tagged to go to NRC or NVC ? Please retag it to go to NVC.

2. Where is my casefile today?

3. Did you sent it out to NVC? What date did you send it on to NVC?

4. What is your frequency for casefile shipments into NVC, after approval ?

5. Do you understand that my casefile is going for NVC Doc Intake and further Consular adjudication? You do understand that we're not doing an adjustment of status in the USA, my wife is outside of the USA and we are chasing a Visa, yes?

Do note that the first human you speak with, knows little to nothing about your casefile. YOU GETTING INFO on YOUR CASEFILE will require some digging, and is best to engage with a supervisor at the front desk - USUALLY they can contact the I-130 adjudication unit supervisor directly and get answers to these questions - even if you can't talk with the I-130 adjudication unit supervisor directly.

Good Luck, and go get em.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My petition is approved Feb28 2013

But no case number yet and i called NVC she said hasn't received from USCIS in CSC

hi there,

ask for supervisor specially around the second shift of nvc workers. if you live in east coast you can call them around 6 or 7 pm but if you are in west coast call them around 3 or 4 pm and ask for supervisor then they might be able to help you.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

It is a funny thing because i see some files from CSC getting sent immediately to NVC and pushed to the consulate while others like yours and mine are no where to be found. You must have some very thick skin to get through this process, i know if i didnt i would have lost it already.

CSC works very slow. My NOA2 was approved on march of 25th and NVC received only april of 24th!!!! People have to call to NVC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

CSC works very slow. My NOA2 was approved on march of 25th and NVC received only april of 24th!!!! People have to call to NVC

At least your file left CSC at some point. We found out ours was never sent out one month after being approved. CSC just sucks...

Adjustment of Status:

07/09/2013 filed AOS/EAD/AP

07/15/2013 NOAs

08/07/2013 AOS RFE

08/09/2013 Biometrics

08/17/2013 RFE response received at NBC

09/11/2013 EAD/AP in production

09/19/2013 received EAD/AP

11/18/2013 potential interview waiver case notification

03/17/2014 Greencard approved and in production

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

At least your file left CSC at some point. We found out ours was never sent out one month after being approved. CSC just sucks...

That is why i called USCIS after two weeks and had them put in a request to find my file. I called yesterday and the tier 2 rep told me that it is in works to be mailed within the next few days. I find constant harassment is the only thing that keeps this process moving in a decent pace or you will get left behind.

Timeline

I am pleased to report that the NVC TeleOperator told me, on today's phone call, that the casefile is logged into the building (and of course to wait 10 to 20 business days afore they are ready for real stuff)

Yay !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I am pleased to report that the NVC TeleOperator told me, on today's phone call, that the casefile is logged into the building (and of course to wait 10 to 20 business days afore they are ready for real stuff)

Yay !

Congrats Darnell!

12-14-2012 I-130 Submitted
12-17-2012 NOA1
12-21-2012 Touched
03-21-2013 NOA2 (94 days)

05-23-2013 Received at NVC (63 days)

06-10-2013 AoS Invoice Paid

06-12-2013 AoS Delivered

07-03-2013 AoS Approved

06-17-2013 IV Invoice Paid

06-24-2013 IV Delivered

07-17-2013 IV Approved

07-17-2013 NVC Case Complete (54 days)

07-31-2013 Received Interview email (dated 07-30-2013)

09-04-2013 Interview (Approved)

Timeline

Still waiting for nvc case number didn't know nvc was as slow as csc. Received my approval on march 27th but still no czar number and nvc hasnt received my case yet.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

I am pleased to report that I received my NVC casefile # and IIN moments ago. I am officially leaving this thread. Y'all keep at it !

Timeline

Hey guys, If you received your NOA2 But still waiting for NVC number post here:

I Got my NOA2 The 19 of March 2013 , And package was received the 27 of march 2013 But still waiting for my NVC CASE NUMBER, Whats about you????? when did you received it or for how long you have been waiting for it ?? :thumbs:

hiiiiiii

just got my nvc case number :) soooo happy finally after 37 days :)

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It seems like everyone is getting their case number!! I'm happy for you guys but please pray for me :(

This is starting to get really frustrating :(

I've dont everything I know possible. I contacted all sorts of people and also 2 congressmen. Seems like my file isn't going anywhere :(

Timeline

I-130 denied? ####### ?

I need to study yer prior posts.

Filed: Timeline

I-130 denied? ####### ?

I need to study yer prior posts.

No K1 denied. I think approved I-130 petition mistakenly placed together with returned K1/I-129F from Lagos and field away by mistake.

I received official email from NVCResearch that they don't have my file and they will reach out to USCIS. I opened a case with USCIS last week for them to find my stuff already.

PS: How's Texas? Have you been watering your foundation? lol

Edited by Gowon

Timeline

Gowon -

interspersed in my bs posts here,

are actual meat-y posts of what I've had to do to chase after my casefile, my I-130 petition.

In the end, it was my ILS Human (that Immigration Liason Staffer attached to my Congressman's Office) 's intervention that got my casefile out of the local office and off to NVC, combined with the 5 trips I made into the local office on InfoPass appointments. Once it left the Dallas Office, it was 8 days for the Consular Casefile Number to get generated. (I got that today, btw)

If you aren't being 'the brass-balls' with an ISO at the USCIS National Call Center, to get yer casefile out of the local office and INTO NVC, somethings amiss.

Study my profile, you'll get some idea of my path.

Study my posts using the advanced search tool, when logged in from a PC, and you'll see the meat of my issue.

PS - I'll balance my foundation watering against yer extra state taxes and fire problems, any day, year, decade or century.

PPS - why in the h3ll did you write 'I-130 denied' ? You sent me on a 40 minute troll through your prior posts, and I not read anything about that.

Edited by Darnell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.