nerdcouple

I-751 February 2023 Filers

209 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2023 at 8:15 PM, ecuatorianos2018 said:

My tracking on Wednesday said available for pickup in AZ around 6:30pm but changed to delivered after 10:00pm. I got the NOA text this morning. 

My status on USPS changed today saying that it has been delivered on 02/22. It was not updated on their system. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello guys! We mailed out our i-751 form on 02/18/2023 to the USCIS Lockbox in Phoenix. We received NOA 1 (48 months extension letter) in the mail today 02/27/2023 dated 02/22/2023 and our case will be handled by the California Service Center. Good luck to us all. 

Edited by Vik&Yei

I FedEx'ed our package on 2/17.  It was received on 2/21, and I received a text with the case number on 2/24.  Still waiting for the letter in the mail.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:17 AM, Woodpecker07 said:

Update:

Package Mailed: 02/14

Delivered to USCIS Carol Stream, IL: 02/16

Case received and receipt number: 02/16 LIN (Nebraska: processing time within 19.5 months)

Text message received: 02/22

They haven't cashed the check...

Check was cashed on the 23rd

Today I got my extension letter for 48 months

:)

Hello all,

I have a question. For people that sent their ROC package and attached the G-1450 form (to pay with credit card). What did your bank show in the "Transaction Activity" when USCIS charged the amount? Did it show the USCIS, DHS,  name in the description?

Thank you! 

I-751 Timeline:

February 28, 2023 - Package sent to Phoenix lockbox

March 1, 2023 - Package received

March 3, 2023 - Credit card charged

March 6, 2023 - Text message received and receipt number assigned

March 11, 2023 - 3 letters in my mailbox:

• NOA1 (48 months extension)
  • Fingerprints and other biometrics reused 
  • Online Access Code for the case

29 minutes ago, chonds said:

Hello all,

I have a question. For people that sent their ROC package and attached the G-1450 form (to pay with credit card). What did your bank show in the "Transaction Activity" when USCIS charged the amount? Did it show the USCIS, DHS,  name in the description?

Thank you! 

Mine showed this:

USCIS (PHOENIX LOCKBOX)

13 minutes ago, YvetteS said:

Mine showed this:

USCIS (PHOENIX LOCKBOX)

Thank you, Yvette. I'm freaking out. I sent my package on Tuesday (Feb 28th) via Fedex and it was delivered yesterday to the Phoenix lockbox. Today my husband got a $0 charge (pending) from "Southwest Kidney Institute" on his card. I googled the place and it shows it's in Phoenix, AZ. I don't know what this could be or mean. 

Edited by chonds

I-751 Timeline:

15 minutes ago, chonds said:

Thank you, Yvette. I'm freaking out. I sent my package on Tuesday (Feb 28th) via Fedex and it was delivered yesterday to the Phoenix lockbox. Today my husband got a $0 charge (pending) from "Southwest Kidney Institute" on his card. I googled the place and it shows it's in Phoenix, AZ. I don't know what could this be or mean. 

That is a bizzare charge. I feel like it is unrelated to your USCIS application.

For reference, it took USCIS over a week to charge my card after they received my package. So I want to say, don't freak out because it's still early days. 

I would question that charge though... Seems random to me.

15 minutes ago, YvetteS said:

That is a bizzare charge. I feel like it is unrelated to your USCIS application.

For reference, it took USCIS over a week to charge my card after they received my package. So I want to say, don't freak out because it's still early days. 

I would question that charge though... Seems random to me.

I wish USCIS would charge the credit card today so my husband could chargeback that transaction from that Institute. The thing is if he reports it now the bank will cancel the card, conduct an investigation and issue a new card and then USCIS won't be able to make the $680 charge, ugh. I'll wait and see what happens. Thank you for your answers 🙏

I-751 Timeline:

18 minutes ago, chonds said:

I wish USCIS would charge the credit card today so my husband could chargeback that transaction from that Institute. The thing is if he reports it now the bank will cancel the card, conduct an investigation and issue a new card and then USCIS won't be able to make the $680 charge, ugh. I'll wait and see what happens. Thank you for your answers 🙏

If it helps, I would wait too. I would hate to risk USCIS not being able to charge my card. Just keep a close eye on your transactions.

On 2/14/2023 at 11:05 PM, Russel1995 said:

Today the fee went through my debit card and we got our case number, putting us in the Feb 2023 filing club

Hey, I'm guessing you sent it to the Phoenix lockbox?

Can you elaborate when you sent it, when they received it, when you got charged, and when you got the NOA1? Thanks

I mailed my package with UPS Ground on 2/20. It got delivered on 2/27 to Phoenix after a few days of weather delays. Got a text on 3/2 with SRC case number (Texas Service Center). Does that make me a March filer? ;) 

ROC Timeline:

2023-02-20: Mailed package to Phoenix Lockbox with UPS Ground

2023-02-27: Package was delivered

2023-03-02: Received text that case was received with SRC case #

2023-03-03: Money order was cashed

2023-03-09: Received 48 months extension letter in mail

2023-05-20: Greencard expired

2024-01-03: Still waiting for update on biometrics

I just called USCIS and they gave me receipt number that online says Case was received. I sent it 02/18/23 they received 02/22/2023, notice issued on 02/23/2023 and I am still waiting for notice in mail. The representative told me to call them back if I would not receive it by next Wednesday. My receipt number starts with SRC so it is Texas Service Center.

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/21/2023 at 11:29 PM, Anmol Yash said:

Received our NOA with 48 months extension.

Got a notice to appear for biometrics. Notice dated 02/25, appointment for 03/16. 

On 3/4/2023 at 8:33 PM, Anmol Yash said:

Got a notice to appear for biometrics. Notice dated 02/25, appointment for 03/16. 

That is so awesome. Congrats. Is this fast to get biometrics? Or normal time frame?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.