I-751 December 2022 Filers

288 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Khufu61 said:

I-751 December filer Houston

My time line so far 

I sent ROC on 12-19-2022
USCIS received it on 12-20-2022 (UPS)
Received the text message 12-23-2022
I got the Notice of Action letter(in Mail) on 12-27-2022, check cashed on this same date.

Congratulations! We have a similar timeline so far! 

We haven't gotten our NOA letter yet and I'm very impatient to have that in hand but Chicago mail is notoriously slow so I'm not worried, just annoyed! haha

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 hours ago, kec523 said:

Congratulations! We have a similar timeline so far! 

We haven't gotten our NOA letter yet and I'm very impatient to have that in hand but Chicago mail is notoriously slow so I'm not worried, just annoyed! haha

Thank you. You will get the NOA letter soon but I know how waiting can be tough. I'll be keeping up on similar timelines. Thanks for responding!

Hey y'all! Here's my timeline.

Sent: 12/20/2022

Received: 12/22/2022

NOA: 12/28/2022 and check cashed same day at the Nebraska service center.

Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress!

Edited by Ronnie12345

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/30/2022 at 3:16 PM, fjxs said:

Hi everyone! I mailed my package out December 23rd, and it arrived on December 29th.

I received the text message that they got it early this morning (Jan 4th, 5:17am pacific). No email (I checked my junk folder) and the check hasn't been cashed yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I’m kinda freaking out rn. My lawyer sent my petition on 12/23 to the Phoenix lockbox and I haven’t heard anything from USCIS yet. I think I should’ve received the text message or an email by now. I paid the fee with money order so it’s hard to know if they cashed it out or not. 🥹

1 hour ago, Mistr said:

I’m kinda freaking out rn. My lawyer sent my petition on 12/23 to the Phoenix lockbox and I haven’t heard anything from USCIS yet. I think I should’ve received the text message or an email by now. I paid the fee with money order so it’s hard to know if they cashed it out or not. 🥹

Hello! Not really helpful or at the same situation but kinda having the same feeling too. I sent my ROC yesterday 1/3 (so not a December filer) through USPS Priority Express Mail 1 Day guaranteed delivery and it’s not delivered today 1/4 and still says arrived at distribution center and hasn’t moved since 11:39 pm when it says it arrived there. I know I’m just overthinking and it might arrive tomorrow but with how unreliable USPS sometimes is, I just kept thinking on the worst case scenario. 

So I sympathize with you. Every time we have to deal with immigration process it’s always so stressful. 

I hope you will hear soon on your case! Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Mistr said:

Did your lawyer mail it on 12/23 or was it delivered on 12/23?

Even if it was delivered on 12/23, it has only been 6 business days due to weekends and holidays during that period. Things tend to move a little slower right before and right after Christmas regardless. 

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

14 hours ago, Mistr said:

Mine was received on Tuesday and I haven't heard anything yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, Jujusmom said:

I sent my ROC yesterday 1/3 (so not a December filer) through USPS Priority Express Mail 1 Day guaranteed delivery and it’s not delivered today 1/4 and still says arrived at distribution center and hasn’t moved since 11:39 pm when it says it arrived there. I know I’m just overthinking and it might arrive tomorrow but with how unreliable USPS sometimes is, I just kept thinking on the worst case scenario. 

I sent mine on Dec 23rd with Priority Mail Express guaranteed 2 day delivery. It was supposed to arrive the 27th (because of the holidays), but arrived on the 29th.

I requested a refund through USPS - it was a really easy form, you  just put in the tracking number, and they approved it right  away. It wasn’t great to wait for it to arrive, but the bonus is I got free shipping :)

16 hours ago, Mistr said:

Check your junk folder, I found my notification there no text msg received and for the money order depending which one you used, they have their phone number for you to track it with the money order number.

17 hours ago, Mistr said:

Mine was delivered on 12/29 and I have not heard anything either. No email, text message, and my money order hasn’t been cashed. I’m trying to give them a little grace because of the holidays, but it is stressful. I was not feeling well when I packed it up and I’m paranoid that I might have done something wrong!😝 You should be able to track your money order; just google which brand it is and it should have somewhere to put in the number on your receipt. 

event.png

ROC Timeline:

• December 24, 2022: 90-day window opened
  • December 27, 2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox
  • December 29, 2022: Delivered
  • December 30, 2022: Case marked as received
  • January 5, 2023: Text message received 
  • January 11, 2023: NOA1 letter received, dated January 4, 2023
  • April 12, 2023: 48-month extension letter received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Reagan & Vish said:

Mine was delivered on 12/29 and I have not heard anything either. No email, text message, and my money order hasn’t been cashed. I’m trying to give them a little grace because of the holidays, but it is stressful. I was not feeling well when I packed it up and I’m paranoid that I might have done something wrong!😝 You should be able to track your money order; just google which brand it is and it should have somewhere to put in the number on your receipt. 

This is normal, even when it's not right around a holiday. It's been a week and only 4 business days. 

Yall need to take a deep breath 😂 I filed in Nov. 2021 and received email confirmation after 3 business days, and that was considered fast. 

Edited by beloved_dingo

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Albinjr26 said:

Check your junk folder, I found my notification there no text msg received and for the money order depending which one you used, they have their phone number for you to track it with the money order number.

Thank you so much!!!! Albinjr26, I found the receipt for the money order and I was able to track it and it was cashed out yesterday. That’s a good sign😊

2 hours ago, Cilllah said:

Mine was received on Tuesday and I haven't heard anything yet.

Who am I to give advice to you? But don’t freak out!!! Everything will work out at the end, I’m quite sure you will receive some good news sooner than later😜

2 hours ago, beloved_dingo said:

Did your lawyer mail it on 12/23 or was it delivered on 12/23?

Even if it was delivered on 12/23, it has only been 6 business days due to weekends and holidays during that period. Things tend to move a little slower right before and right after Christmas regardless. 

They mailed it out on the 23 and it was delivered on the 27. I was getting super anxious because I was seeing a lot of people receiving notifications 3 or 4 days after the delivery. And you are right, I was freaking out over nothing. Thanks for bringing some reason to this anxious person🙄😊

16 hours ago, Jujusmom said:

Hello! Not really helpful or at the same situation but kinda having the same feeling too. I sent my ROC yesterday 1/3 (so not a December filer) through USPS Priority Express Mail 1 Day guaranteed delivery and it’s not delivered today 1/4 and still says arrived at distribution center and hasn’t moved since 11:39 pm when it says it arrived there. I know I’m just overthinking and it might arrive tomorrow but with how unreliable USPS sometimes is, I just kept thinking on the worst case scenario. 

So I sympathize with you. Every time we have to deal with immigration process it’s always so stressful. 

I hope you will hear soon on your case! Good luck!

I’m sure it will be delivered today.🤞🤞🤞

Just received our text message!!! I’m pretty sure we got Texas (SRC prefix),which I’m surprised by since we are CR1; I was expecting NBC. Hopefully that means we can be part of the “risk-based” approach and have the interview waived. I sent enough evidence for it, that’s for sure lol!

To recap:

12/24/2022: 90 day window opened

12/27/2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox

12/29/2022: Delivered

12/30/2022: case marked as “received” when I track the number 

01/05/2023: text message received, money order not cashed yet 

event.png

ROC Timeline:

• December 24, 2022: 90-day window opened
  • December 27, 2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox
  • December 29, 2022: Delivered
  • December 30, 2022: Case marked as received
  • January 5, 2023: Text message received 
  • January 11, 2023: NOA1 letter received, dated January 4, 2023
  • April 12, 2023: 48-month extension letter received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.