KAP2019

I-751 December 2022 Filers

287 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2022 at 8:11 PM, igoyougoduke said:

Filed ROC on 12/15 with Dallas lockbox . Credit card got charged today . No receipt number or text yet.

got text message today morning with Receipt number . Hopefully receipt comes through in a few days 

duh

20 hours ago, 50%OFF said:

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately, that's what has us so worried! We did file around Thanksgiving so we are up against two holidays, but from what we read, most people are getting CC charged in around a week.

We'll keep checking the CC and our mailbox for now.  If we don't receive notice after a month, where/who can we check with?

you can email lockbox if you dont get a status update and they will get back in a few days . there is a lockbox email. google it

duh

On 12/8/2022 at 7:17 PM, deltaforce628 said:

Just got my SMS receipt today - 12/8. Took 3 business days

Received my i797 notice of action today in mail. From 12/8, took another ~2 weeks, not bad!

On 12/20/2022 at 11:34 PM, igoyougoduke said:

you can email lockbox if you dont get a status update and they will get back in a few days . there is a lockbox email. google it

It's very surreal seeing all these usernames from AOS 3 years ago - hope you have a speedy case processing!

A magical mystery tour of many US visas prior to AOS... (J-1, F-1, H-1B)

I-485/AOS:

Spoiler

EAD/AP - NOA received May 18, 2020

AOS - NOA received May 18, 2020

Biometrics (Code 2) - August 5, 2020

Biometrics take 2 (Code 3) - August 27, 2020

Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - September 8, 2020

EAD/AP Approval Notice - October  1, 2020

EAD Card Received - October 13, 2020

Interview Scheduled Notification - March 1, 2021

Interview Scheduled - April 6, 2021

GC Approved - May 7, 2021

GC Mailed - May 11, 2021

GC Delivered - May 11, 2021

N400 Citizenship:

File Date - January 8, 2024

Biometrics Waiver - January 8, 2024

Interview Scheduled - March 7, 2024

Interview Date - April 12, 2024

Conditionally Approved Pending I-751 Transfer - April 12, 2024

I-751 Case Was Transferred to Another Office - April 12, 2024

Case Approved - May 5, 2024

Oath Ceremony to be Scheduled - May 5, 2024

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 7, 2023

Package Delivered - January 9, 2023

NOA Date - January 10, 2023

NOA Received - January 17, 2023 (dated "received" January 9, 2023)

48 Month Extension Received - March 20, 2023

Case Approved - May 3, 2024

event.png

On 12/20/2022 at 10:32 PM, igoyougoduke said:

got text message today morning with Receipt number . Hopefully receipt comes through in a few days 

Eeek Congrats! I hope I'm right behind you! 

It's so hard to be patient (and such a long road ahead!)

15 hours ago, deltaforce628 said:

Received my i797 notice of action today in mail. From 12/8, took another ~2 weeks, not bad!

Congrats! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 12/21/2022 at 1:44 PM, ChangeTomorrow said:

Package arrived on Dec 16th

Got received msg on Dec 21st

Seems they are busy for the holiday month.

I also had my package delivered on Dec 16th and I received my message on the 20th. However, my check still hasn't been deposited by them. Did your payment go through yet? 

Looks like I am gonna be one of the last to send. Oh well. We just need one more thing then to go over the packet and send it.

Also, is there a ROC date calculator that actually works? 

1 hour ago, Cilllah said:

Looks like I am gonna be one of the last to send. Oh well. We just need one more thing then to go over the packet and send it.

Also, is there a ROC date calculator that actually works? 

A generic date calculator can work. Enter expiry date of 2 year green card as Start Date and subtract 90 days. Better 88 days. That's the earliest you should file.

Edited by OldUser

On 12/19/2022 at 2:51 AM, Nraf86 said:

1. What state are you residing in? I am currently in California, but recently moved from Texas. My driver's license is still from Texas. What address should I mail it at? the one for California or Texas?

2. What form of payment did you use? Credit card or check? what is the most reliable way to pay for it?

3. What file/organizer did you use to compile all the evidence together?

If you are currently living in California and want to settle there, I think you should send it here, see attached pic. Also I will recommend you to add new address on both of your DLs because at interview they asked us to show ours.

Screenshot_20221222_232130_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dfa6ad209a927880e23642f07449fa21.jpgWe used credit card. The best way people say is check(be sure you have enough on your account). 

I did two hole on each page at the top and used fasteners as USCIS webpage advised. And just two solid thick covers.

Edited by Alexis2022

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
17 hours ago, giantonelli said:

I also had my package delivered on Dec 16th and I received my message on the 20th. However, my check still hasn't been deposited by them. Did your payment go through yet? 

check will go through one day later. cheers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

December filer from Virginia, sent package via USPS priority mail flat rate envelope (about 80 pages I think) to Phoenix lockbox on Dec-19.

Package received morning of Dec-21.

Didn't include G-1145 :-(, but am paying by CC, so a charge notification by my bank will make me happy.

Hope to get the bank notification today or early next week.

3 hours ago, ChangeTomorrow said:

check will go through one day later. cheers.

Agree! We got our text yesterday and check came out of our account today! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.