Jump to content
KAP2019

I-751 December 2022 Filers

 Share

294 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I'm not seeing a December thread, so here we go I-751 December filers!

I was hoping to file in November, but was away and didn't mail it soon enough. So, mailed my application today, expected delivery Monday!

Here we go again!! ūü§™

March 2019: Married, Filed I-130 in April 2019

AOS: Filed June 10, 2020, Received June 13, 2020, Cheque cashed July 16

(I-130 approved in Oct 2019 because we were originally doing consular CR-1 processing)
NOAs July 24 (dated July 17) 2020
Biometrics Jan 7, 2021 (notice dated Dec 12, received Dec 22)
Case updated to 'Interview Scheduled' (Jan 19, 2021, received letter Jan 25)

February 24! Interview! New Card being produced!

Feb 25, 2021: Case approved.

March 1, 2021: Card was mailed

March 4, 2021: Green Card Received!¬†ūü•≥

March 25, 2021: SSN Application
March 29, 2021: Received SSN
Dec 5, 2022: I-751 ROC Delivered to Lockbox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have not filed mine yet but I will be a December filer! Hoping to have it done by the middle of the month! I am so nervous as always and always worried I will forget things. Especially as I have a K2 as well. Plus, we didn't have an interview for AOS so will probably have one this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am a December filer. I am looking to get clarification/guidance on a few things. 

1) On the I-751 application, point number 7 asks for Alien Registration Number. Where do I find this number?

2) What is the address that these forms are supposed to me mailed?

3) How do we make the payment?

4) We do not have enough documents for comingling of finances. I want to provide affidavits. Can anyone provide sample of affidavits? Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nraf86 said:

I am a December filer. I am looking to get clarification/guidance on a few things. 

1) On the I-751 application, point number 7 asks for Alien Registration Number. Where do I find this number?

2) What is the address that these forms are supposed to me mailed?

3) How do we make the payment?

 

1) It should be on your I-797 Green Card approval letter

2) USCIS address info here - note that it depends on what state you are in, and that there are different addresses depending on if you're using USPS or a courier (FedEx/UPS)

3) Info on how to pay filing fees is here

A magical mystery tour of many US visas prior to AOS... (J-1, F-1, H-1B)

I-485/AOS:

Spoiler

EAD/AP - NOA received May 18, 2020

AOS - NOA received May 18, 2020

Biometrics (Code 2) - August 5, 2020

Biometrics take 2 (Code 3) - August 27, 2020

Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - September 8, 2020

EAD/AP Approval Notice - October  1, 2020

EAD Card Received - October 13, 2020

Interview Scheduled Notification - March 1, 2021

Interview Scheduled - April 6, 2021

GC Approved - May 7, 2021

GC Mailed - May 11, 2021

GC Delivered - May 11, 2021

 

N400 Citizenship:

File Date - January 8, 2024

Biometrics Waiver - January 8, 2024

Interview Scheduled - March 7, 2024

Interview Date - April 12, 2024

Conditionally Approved Pending I-751 Transfer - April 12, 2024

I-751 Case Was Transferred to Another Office - April 12, 2024

Case Approved - May 5, 2024

Oath Ceremony to be Scheduled - May 5, 2024

Oath Scheduled - May 18, 2024

Oath Ceremony - June 18, 2024

Oath Ceremony Cancelled - June 12, 2024

Oath Ceremony Rescheduled Date - July 30, 2024

 

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 7, 2023

Package Delivered - January 9, 2023

NOA Date - January 10, 2023

NOA Received - January 17, 2023 (dated "received" January 9, 2023)

48 Month Extension Received - March 20, 2023

Case Approved - May 3, 2024
 

event.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nraf86 

9 hours ago, Nraf86 said:

4) We do not have enough documents for comingling of finances. I want to provide affidavits. Can anyone provide sample of affidavits? Thanks

Not having finance comingling may have a big affect on your case, that's not great, it can be a big red flag. Was there a legitimate reason why you didn't comingle finances?

Do you share anything? E.g. lease, insurances, travel together?

Can you at least open joint bank account now?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 12/4/2022 at 1:16 AM, Nraf86 said:

I am a December filer. I am looking to get clarification/guidance on a few things. 

1) On the I-751 application, point number 7 asks for Alien Registration Number. Where do I find this number?

2) What is the address that these forms are supposed to me mailed?

3) How do we make the payment?

4) We do not have enough documents for comingling of finances. I want to provide affidavits. Can anyone provide sample of affidavits? Thanks

The Alien number is on the physical green card. It says "USCIS #". 

 

Affidavits are not strong evidence, just fyi, so they are not a replacement for showing comingling of finances.

 

Can you explain your situation a bit so we can help you make sure the bases are covered? For instance, some couples each have their own separate accounts but can show where each spouse pays certain household bills from their account. That still shows evidence of living together and jointly sharing expenses, so with a short letter explaining the arrangement, USCIS gets a clear picture. However, if you provide no bank statements and no explanation of how finances are handled, affidavits are not going to be enough to overcome the issue (you'd likely get an RFE asking for evidence of financial comingling). 

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ‚̧ԳŹ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† 02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone. Im getting ready to send the i-751 ROC and I want to know how many years of joint bank statement I need to send? and please do u think this enogh evidence to send with my application? and do we need to send a divorce decree because I was divorced before Thank you! will appreciate any help.

 

  • Form G-1450 Authorization for Credit Card Transaction for $680 filing fee

  • Cover letter

  • Form G-1145 e-notification of application acceptance

  • Completed I-751 form

  • Copy of both sides of¬†Permanent Resident Card

  • Form 1-797C Reminder to file form I-751

  • Photographs from various holidays, events, and outings together and with family and friends.

  • Printouts from our Facebook posts and Whatsapp messages between myself and¬†family.

  • Copies of the joint tax statements for the previous two years (2020-2021)

  • Schedule C‚ÄĚ page in 2021 Tax Return for his self-employment.

  • Copies of bank statements from our joint checking and savings accounts.

  • Letter from Chase Cardmember Services showing that I was added as an authorized user on our credit card

  • Letter and Declaration Page from State Farm showing that my husband is on the Homeowner‚Äôs Insurance Policy.

  • Copy of our marriage certificate.

  • Letter from Teachers‚Äô Retirement System showing that my husband is the primary beneficiary

  • Printout from NEA (National Education Association) showing that the Primary beneficiaries are my husband and children

  • Letter from MetLife Insurance showing that my husband is my primary beneficiary.

  • Letters of Affidavit from my sisters, my 23 year old daughter and my friends and co-workers.

  • Copies of our passport biographic pages.

  • Copy of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance card showing my husband as my dependent.

  • Printout showing that my husband has dental insurance coverage.

  • An EOB of my husband‚Äôs dental insurance claim.

  • Information regarding his photography business and business bank account, including his business card.

  • Printout showing deposit transfers from his business account to our joint checking account.

  • Printout of T-Mobile phone plan that includes myself and my husband and utility bills in both our names.

  • Copy of driver instruction permit. *he will be added to the car insurance when he gets his license.

  • Hotel bookings for travel to my daughter‚Äôs college graduation, a weekend getaway to S**** R***¬†Park where we went hiking, and Sable at N*** P*** Hotel in *h*** to celebrate our anniversary.

  • Printout showing out gym membership together.

  • Copy of the puppy adoption contract for our dogwith our names.

Edited by red12345
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I am late November filler.

We sent our package on Nov 26, they got it on 11/29. Text message on 12/1 with case number (no emails but I added it on the form 1145). Cc charged on 12/1, got my Noa (extension) on 12/3. Case update finger prints were taken from AOS 12/6. Vermont center rocks! I'm going to monitor both November and December fillers threads and will be happy to read how it goes for you guys :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, red12345 said:

Hello everyone. Im getting ready to send the i-751 ROC and I want to know how many years of joint bank statement I need to send? and please do u think this enogh evidence to send with my application? and do we need to send a divorce decree because I was divorced before Thank you! will appreciate any help.

 

  • Form G-1450 Authorization for Credit Card Transaction for $680 filing fee

  • Cover letter

  • Form G-1145 e-notification of application acceptance

  • Completed I-751 form

  • Copy of both sides of¬†Permanent Resident Card

  • Form 1-797C Reminder to file form I-751

  • Photographs from various holidays, events, and outings together and with family and friends.

  • Printouts from our Facebook posts and Whatsapp messages between myself and¬†family.

  • Copies of the joint tax statements for the previous two years (2020-2021)

  • Schedule C‚ÄĚ page in 2021 Tax Return for his self-employment.

  • Copies of bank statements from our joint checking and savings accounts.

  • Letter from Chase Cardmember Services showing that I was added as an authorized user on our credit card

  • Letter and Declaration Page from State Farm showing that my husband is on the Homeowner‚Äôs Insurance Policy.

  • Copy of our marriage certificate.

  • Letter from Teachers‚Äô Retirement System showing that my husband is the primary beneficiary

  • Printout from NEA (National Education Association) showing that the Primary beneficiaries are my husband and children

  • Letter from MetLife Insurance showing that my husband is my primary beneficiary.

  • Letters of Affidavit from my sisters, my 23 year old daughter and my friends and co-workers.

  • Copies of our passport biographic pages.

  • Copy of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance card showing my husband as my dependent.

  • Printout showing that my husband has dental insurance coverage.

  • An EOB of my husband‚Äôs dental insurance claim.

  • Information regarding his photography business and business bank account, including his business card.

  • Printout showing deposit transfers from his business account to our joint checking account.

  • Printout of T-Mobile phone plan that includes myself and my husband and utility bills in both our names.

  • Copy of driver instruction permit. *he will be added to the car insurance when he gets his license.

  • Hotel bookings for travel to my daughter‚Äôs college graduation, a weekend getaway to S**** R***¬†Park where we went hiking, and Sable at N*** P*** Hotel in *h*** to celebrate our anniversary.

  • Printout showing out gym membership together.

  • Copy of the puppy adoption contract for our dogwith our names.

Hi - the biggest thing in my mind you are missing is some evidence of co-residence. Do you have a mortgage or rental lease?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

 

My spouse and I co-filed I-751 with both G-1450 for credit card payments and the other one for email and SMS notifications. In our package, we included:

1.    Copy of my green card.

2.    USCIS Change of Address request confirmation. 

3.    Lease for our apartment.

4.    Renewal for lease.

5.    Joint credit card statement.

6.    Federal and State joint tax return for 2020. 

7.    Federal and State joint tax return for 2021. 

8.    Utility bill for the shared unit.

9.    Joint homeowner insurance policy. 

10.   Itinerary for last international trip together.

11. Document providing photographic evidence of different family and social occasions, from 2020 to 2022 (around 20 color pictures).

12 to 15. Four affidavits of support with corresponding IDs.

 

November 30th, 2022 - We sent the package on UPS 2-day delivery to the Phoenix, AZ lockbox.

December 2nd, 2022 - Delivered to the Phoenix AZ lockbox.

December 6th, 2022 - Got SMS with confirmation of receipt of the forms, and case number.

 

Will update as things move forward. Good luck everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, red12345 said:

No we don’t 

Do you live together? Do you have shared utility bills?

A magical mystery tour of many US visas prior to AOS... (J-1, F-1, H-1B)

I-485/AOS:

Spoiler

EAD/AP - NOA received May 18, 2020

AOS - NOA received May 18, 2020

Biometrics (Code 2) - August 5, 2020

Biometrics take 2 (Code 3) - August 27, 2020

Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - September 8, 2020

EAD/AP Approval Notice - October  1, 2020

EAD Card Received - October 13, 2020

Interview Scheduled Notification - March 1, 2021

Interview Scheduled - April 6, 2021

GC Approved - May 7, 2021

GC Mailed - May 11, 2021

GC Delivered - May 11, 2021

 

N400 Citizenship:

File Date - January 8, 2024

Biometrics Waiver - January 8, 2024

Interview Scheduled - March 7, 2024

Interview Date - April 12, 2024

Conditionally Approved Pending I-751 Transfer - April 12, 2024

I-751 Case Was Transferred to Another Office - April 12, 2024

Case Approved - May 5, 2024

Oath Ceremony to be Scheduled - May 5, 2024

Oath Scheduled - May 18, 2024

Oath Ceremony - June 18, 2024

Oath Ceremony Cancelled - June 12, 2024

Oath Ceremony Rescheduled Date - July 30, 2024

 

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 7, 2023

Package Delivered - January 9, 2023

NOA Date - January 10, 2023

NOA Received - January 17, 2023 (dated "received" January 9, 2023)

48 Month Extension Received - March 20, 2023

Case Approved - May 3, 2024
 

event.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rtn1983 said:

Hi everyone!

 

My spouse and I co-filed I-751 with both G-1450 for credit card payments and the other one for email and SMS notifications. In our package, we included:

1.    Copy of my green card.

2.    USCIS Change of Address request confirmation. 

3.    Lease for our apartment.

4.    Renewal for lease.

5.    Joint credit card statement.

6.    Federal and State joint tax return for 2020. 

7.    Federal and State joint tax return for 2021. 

8.    Utility bill for the shared unit.

9.    Joint homeowner insurance policy. 

10.   Itinerary for last international trip together.

11. Document providing photographic evidence of different family and social occasions, from 2020 to 2022 (around 20 color pictures).

12 to 15. Four affidavits of support with corresponding IDs.

 

November 30th, 2022 - We sent the package on UPS 2-day delivery to the Phoenix, AZ lockbox.

December 2nd, 2022 - Delivered to the Phoenix AZ lockbox.

December 6th, 2022 - Got SMS with confirmation of receipt of the forms, and case number.

 

Will update as things move forward. Good luck everyone!

December 7th, 2022 - Bank notified me USCIS charged our credit card 680 on December 5th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...