Boiler

Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked at home [merged threads]

161 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, yuna628 said:

You don't believe the family of currently sitting elected officials, such as a spouse or children should receive protection from bodily harm that could result in kidnapping, extortion, or murder?

18 USC 115, certainly states it is quite a big crime to do so. Most mayors and governors families receive better daily protection than this man did.

Nope, they are no more special than anyone else in this country, and @Mike Estated, they have more than enough money made from his insider trading they can pay for it themselves.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

It's gonna get interesting, methinks.

313255873_10226571630209839_448989432503

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159552925383863&set=pcb.10159552943393863

Reporter caught on hot mic censoring his own coverage at press conference on the home invasion of US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
"Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?"
Referring to reports some news outlets published with photos and background of David DePape who is alleged to have struck the speakers husband Paul Pelosi with a hammer.
Others are have run stories highlighting opposite political parties social media posts “are you ready for tomorrow” as indictments of an alleged republican conspiracy theory the home invasion may have been part of a plot.
"Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff?"
The response from the other end comes back clearly: "Nope"
The background of the situation you read will likely be entirely 2022: partisan and polarized.

313421154_512436434253695_48901440080575

313417448_164877786156392_81341093275263

313399558_128903759948914_61620856220130

Defunding the police and banning guns did not work out for him. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Dunno who David Depape is, but I feel sorry for him.  I cannot help but think that he's being set up.  Walking into the back door of the Pelosi home should NOT have been a simple task.

and so close to voting day too..........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

and so close to voting day too..........

Say WHAT???  You're. not suggesting this was a ploy for pity for the dems, are ya?

You're probably one of those wackos that think Biden negotiated lower gas prices until the elections are over, too.

Or that the past two years of a "pandemic" were primarily driven by profits and politics.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A nudist hippie from Berkley doesn't quite fit the narrative the media seems to be trying to go with.

They will try to keep the details murky until after the election. 

Edited by MarJhi

Clearly you don't know Berkeley. I do. I recognize this guy from when I was living there three years ago, and he is not well. Berkeley is full of weirdos who do not espouse political leanings that lean in predictable right or left ways. Being a "hippie" is not a predictor of whether you support a Democratic majority or not. There are people who want to be one with the universe and love the land and see the jackboot of the feds everywhere. People are jumping to a lot of conclusions about an attack when they don't have a lot of info yet. 

Like yuna, I think mocking an attack on an octogenarian whose skull was fractured is gross. C'mon everyone, have some compassion. I know we are all still capable of it. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

The Pelosi's have security in & on their home that most Americans could only dream of.  

And deluxe freezers overflowing with gourmet ice cream.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

What's GROSS is how the Pelosi's have gotten rich by using insider information to make stock purchases.  

Two grown men in a bedroom in their underwear doesn't really sound like any home attack I am familiar with.  But let's wait on some more details, eh?

Edited by LIBrty4all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

I lived in a neighborhood in the SF Bay Area where homeless / crazy folks were regularly encroaching. If you wanted to take a walk to the park,  it would likely require bypassing the nut job sitting on curb singing loudly, or if you wanted to walk to the corner grocery it would take you past the nut job who liked to hide in bushes and lay in wait to say “boo”.  This was in a city well afield from SF, SJ, and Oakland, where Titans of big tech were a 10 minute walk from my home.  

All Bay Area city governments  tolerated and even encouraged this. The safety and rights  of those who were neither crazy nor homeless was secondary to “compassion”.  

The Pelosis are members of this elite ruling class that don’t  care about the lower classes and assume they are above the consequences of the policies they impose on the rest of us.  

I’m out of that hell hole existence.

I can walk safely for hours in my neighborhood in semi rural southern Arizona and not worry about people who are  bipolar and off their meds screaming obscenities in my ear or worry if turn my back to them will I get knifed. I’d rather deal with rattlesnakes, scorpions, and 110 degree heat  than these bipedal monsters.  

The chickens came home to roost on the Pelosis.  This is totally on them, and especially her, the 2nd or 3rd  most powerful person in the country who has been in position to do something about this for decades.  And if these crazies ever do become an issue I’ve the option here of concealed or open carry.

My wife is shocked by all the open carry here, even in deep blue Pima County.   I’m happy for the extra protection and the freedom to enter the supermarket without being hassled by the biplanes and fake pan handlers.  

I can’t muster any sympathy for the Pelosis especially as their base and colleagues blame right wingers like me for what happened. 

Edited by Mike E

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mike E said:

I lived in a neighborhood in the SF Bay Area where homeless / crazy folks were regularly encroaching. If you wanted to take a walk it would likely require bypassing the nut job sitting on curb singing loudly, or if you walked to walk to the corner grocery it would take you past the nut job who liked to hide in bushes and lay in wait to say “boo”.  This was in a city well afield from SF, SJ, and Oakland, where Titans of big tech were a 10 minute walk from my home.  

All Bay Area city governments  tolerated and even encouraged this. The safety and rights  of those who were neither crazy nor homeless was secondary to “compassion”.  

The Pelosis are members of this elite ruling class that don’t  care about the lower classes and assume they are above the consequences of the policies they impose on the rest of us.  

I’m out of that hell hole existence.

I can walk safely for hours in my neighborhood in semi rural southern Arizona and not worry about people who are  bipolar and off their meds screaming obscenities or worry if turn my back to them will I get knifed. I’d rather deal with rattlesnakes, scorpions, and 110 degree heat  than these bipedal monsters.  

The chickens came home to roost on the Pelosis.  This is totally on them, and especially her, the 2nd or 3rd  most powerful person in the country who has been in position to do something about this for decades.  And if these crazies ever do become an issue I’ve the option here of concealed or open carry.

My wife is shocked by all the open carry here, even in deep blue Pima County.   I’m happy for the extra protection and the freedom to enter the supermarket without being hassled by the biplanes and fake pan handlers.  

I can’t muster any sympathy for the Pelosis especially as their base and colleagues blame right wingers like me for what happened. 

Hooah!  Well said.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

Clearly you don't know Berkeley. I do. I recognize this guy from when I was living there three years ago, and he is not well. Berkeley is full of weirdos who do not espouse political leanings that lean in predictable right or left ways. Being a "hippie" is not a predictor of whether you support a Democratic majority or not. There are people who want to be one with the universe and love the land and see the jackboot of the feds everywhere. People are jumping to a lot of conclusions about an attack when they don't have a lot of info yet. 

Like yuna, I think mocking an attack on an octogenarian whose skull was fractured is gross. C'mon everyone, have some compassion. I know we are all still capable of it. 

I am glad you and I are in agreement that the media should not be pushing conspiracy theories about the motivations of the nudist hippie from Berkley wearing only underwear who attacked an elderly man with a hammer.