Boiler

Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked at home [merged threads]

161 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just watched the 2nd press conference by the SFPD.

They said when the officers arrived "the door was opened by (pause) someone inside". Unfortunately, due to the lack of good journalism these days, nobody asked the obvious follow up during the brief answering of questions. Why wouldn't you ask who the "someone" was that opened the door for the police? He said when the door was opened the police could see Mr. Pelosi and Mr. DePape fighting for control of a hammer which would indicate there had to be a 3rd person who opened the door for police, not Mr. Pelosi or his attacker. 

They also said that the Capitol Police were responsible for security and told reporters that any questions about security at the house should be directed towards the Capitol Police. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

So let’s see if I have the narrative straight. 

Allegedly someone  hires this alleged  nudist Qanon operative to allegedly attack Nancy Pelosi.  

Allegedly the operative arrives at the Pelosi residence, knocks on the door, and is admitted to meet Paul Pelosi.  Allegedly.  

The meeting escalates, and during the altercation, Paul asked to be excused to use the commode. The operative graciously stops hammering Paul, who then goes to the rest room, calls 911 without saying anything, then instead of barricading himself in the rest room like any other normal inside trader, returns to resume the hammer fight.    Allegedly 

This  part comes straight from SFPD so I will take this at face value:  The police show, and are admitted by a third person who for some reason didn’t intervene in the hammer fight, call 911, or flee.

I don’t know about you, but 100 percent of my hammer fights go this way, whether I am the operative under Q’s spell, or the innocent victim who makes stock trades based on my wife’s inside information.  

Granted, and fortunately for the rest of the world, I am not a nudist Q anon operative. Just a fully clothed  Q anon operative Except when taking a bio break in the middle of  these displays of force by blunt object.   

And yes, like the Pelosis, I do keep a pair of hammers on display in my living room because you just never  know when guests dropping by might want to have a hammer fight.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mike E said:

So let’s see if I have the narrative straight. 

Allegedly someone  hires this alleged  nudist Qanon operative to allegedly attack Nancy Pelosi.  

Allegedly the operative arrives at the Pelosi residence, knocks on the door, and is admitted to meet Paul Pelosi.  Allegedly.  

The meeting escalates, and during the altercation, Paul asked to be excused to use the commode. The operative graciously stops hammering Paul, who then goes to the rest room, calls 911 without saying anything, then instead of barricading himself in the rest room like any other normal inside trader, returns to resume the hammer fight.    Allegedly 

This  part comes straight from SFPD so I will take this at face value:  The police show, and are admitted by a third person who for some reason didn’t intervene in the hammer fight, call 911, or flee.

I don’t know about you, but 100 percent of my hammer fights go this way, whether I am the operative under Q’s spell, or the innocent victim who makes stock trades based on my wife’s inside information.  

Granted, and fortunately for the rest of the world, I am not a nudist Q anon operative. Just a fully clothed  Q anon operative Except when taking a bio break in the middle of  these displays of force by blunt object.   

And yes, like the Pelosis, I do keep a pair of hammers on display in my living room because you just never  know when guests dropping by might want to have a hammer fight.  

I still don’t understand why the perpetrator was in their underwear at 2 am in the morning fighting over an assault hammer.  This brings up a few interesting questions.  Will there be an “accident” while this guy is in custody?

Edited by Dashinka

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

I still don’t understand why the perpetrator was in their underwear at 2 am in the morning fighting over an assault hammer.

Even though he is a nudist, it gets kinda chilly in San Francisco at 2am.  So  I can see why a nudist Qanon operative might over dress.  

26 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Even though he is a nudist, it gets kinda chilly in San Francisco at 2am.  So  I can see why a nudist Qanon operative might over dress.  

It is not clear to me that the supposed attacker was a Nudist themselves.  It was reported he lived with a Nudist and was at their wedding, but in the pictures I saw, this guy was fully clothed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I never thought of Berkeley as Maga country

So when the police arrived a third person let them in, who is this?

At some point he was able to make a call from a bathroom where the phone was charging but not able to speak freely

3 cops then turned up for a wellness check is 3 normal?

Seems earlier reports of both having hammers were untrue, only one hammer

The photo showing the broken glass has the glass outside?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I never thought of Berkeley as Maga country

So when the police arrived a third person let them in, who is this?

At some point he was able to make a call from a bathroom where the phone was charging but not able to speak freely

3 cops then turned up for a wellness check is 3 normal?

Seems earlier reports of both having hammers were untrue, only one hammer

The photo showing the broken glass has the glass outside?

I was wondering about the broken glass.  I have Seen enough Forensic Files and ID to know if the broken shards are outside it is most likely the glass was broken from the inside.

Edited by Dashinka

Timeline

I thought the hammer was initially used to break in through the back, but glass outside and why did the alarm not go off?

Police said the hammer attack occurred after they arrived and were waiting at the open door,  sounds like they were talking to the unspecified third person?

Should this happen to an 82 year old absolutely not, is there a lot more to this story, well it would appear so, will it come out maybe eventually, I did see something which I can not find now where a reporter was on a hot mike to his boss and was told that some questions were not to be asked so I assume the fix is in.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Hmm, so some people may be trying to control the media over this?  Certainly leads to more questions.  We will see as it plays out, maybe.

Timeline

Anyone with information is asked to call the SFPD Tip Line at 1-415-575-4444.

Hopefully the person who opened the door will call.

Or maybe these are just internet rumors? Listen to what the police have to say. All of this is useless speculating by people who want to this narrative or that narrative. Maybe it's complicated. Maybe it's simple. We don't know. Not knowing is frustrating but it doesn't mean we all get to play being Sherlock Holmes or whatever. As Boiler said, this should not have happened to an 82-year-old man. I don't care who he is or who he's married to. Can you imagine if someone broke into Justice Thomas's home and started yelling "Where's Clarence?" and then attacked his wife with a hammer? I would be appalled, and I really do not like Justice Thomas or his wife. 

We can be humans outside of our tribes. It doesn't take a lot. To those of you ready to wait, I am tipping my (virtual) hat.

13 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Or maybe these are just internet rumors? Listen to what the police have to say. All of this is useless speculating by people who want to this narrative or that narrative. Maybe it's complicated. Maybe it's simple. We don't know. Not knowing is frustrating but it doesn't mean we all get to play being Sherlock Holmes or whatever. As Boiler said, this should not have happened to an 82-year-old man. I don't care who he is or who he's married to. Can you imagine if someone broke into Justice Thomas's home and started yelling "Where's Clarence?" and then attacked his wife with a hammer? I would be appalled, and I really do not like Justice Thomas or his wife. 

We can be humans outside of our tribes. It doesn't take a lot. To those of you ready to wait, I am tipping my (virtual) hat.

Word on the streets is that he was a gay prostitute 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Word on the streets is that he was a gay prostitute 

I am getting worried, which streets do you walk?

The one thing that all sources seem to agree on is that he is a mega creep.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Will there be an “accident” while this guy is in custody?

This might depend on how well Nancy knows Hillary.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

I am getting worried, which streets do you walk?

The one thing that all sources seem to agree on is that he is a mega creep.

Word on the streets is colloquial slang used to denote information that does not come from any formal sources. 

Follow me for more grammar tips