AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, anna4614890 said:

Its our first time, we needed to win some more time because of work contract. So its still not so urgent to immigrate, but I just really stressed out with all documents stuff haha...

1 year and 6 months old. I think that’s what’s wrong with them.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

17 minutes ago, anna4614890 said:

Hey, we got a RFE today for JS's 1099 2021 and for police certificates with marriage certificate... (31st August) I have no idea what can be wrong with my police certificates... With marriage certificate I submitted only translation copy, did not put an original one as a first page.

Very upset, literally have no idea why police certificates are rejected...

For marriage certificate, put the original document first and then translation because that's how they require it. And for police certificates check if it has the right issuing authority by country on this page. (sometimes countries have two issuing authorities and people get confused to which one to submit) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

Edited by mamba69

5 hours ago, JJShoulder said:

We got our DQ 30 mins ago!

Hopefully Madrid gives us our interview date soon

Documents submitted Aug 30th

Congratulations!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, JJShoulder said:

We got our DQ 30 mins ago!

Hopefully Madrid gives us our interview date soon

Documents submitted Aug 30th

Congrats 👏

Got DQ yesterday but 

On the ceac website i received 2 messages 

1. All required applicant documents have been received and approved - "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED"
2. Document Case Review - "The Canadian Consulate requires that non-Canadian citizens submit proof of eligibility to have their visa interview in Canada. Currently, Canadian Legal Permanent Resident cards, landing papers, student visas and work visas are accepted for the Canadian eligibility requirement. Please submit this proof."

Homepage of ceac shows ALL documents  as ACCEPTED

I am not sure, what it means.. i am DQ'd and waiting for the interview or i need to provide document - review will happen and then will be in line for interview ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
23 hours ago, Gami19 said:

Got DQ yesterday but 

On the ceac website i received 2 messages 

1. All required applicant documents have been received and approved - "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED"
2. Document Case Review - "The Canadian Consulate requires that non-Canadian citizens submit proof of eligibility to have their visa interview in Canada. Currently, Canadian Legal Permanent Resident cards, landing papers, student visas and work visas are accepted for the Canadian eligibility requirement. Please submit this proof."

Homepage of ceac shows ALL documents  as ACCEPTED

I am not sure, what it means.. i am DQ'd and waiting for the interview or i need to provide document - review will happen and then will be in line for interview ? 

Congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
14 hours ago, chuks22 said:

I live in Togo so I am not Togo citizen, please do I need to submit my Togo residence permit card to NVC to avoid delay of my interview of DQ.?

As far as I know, you don't need to submit such evidence unless your interview was supposed to be in another country and you want to TRANSFER to Togo.

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted everything august 25th and got two rfe’s on October 20th for co-sponsors 1099 and proof of domicile for myself. Keeping my fingers crossed it’s approved by Christmas! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, JLVS22BR said:

Hi everybody! Lots of DQs recently around here, glad to see. What about the Interview Letters? Is it just me or in the last couple weeks the pace slowed down?

Interviews is completely dependent on the country/responsible embassy/consulate, so even if DQ happens around the same time, interview letters can vary widely.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.