Elmkiety

July 2022 - AOS Filers

168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same here. I have my EAD and Adjustment of status actively being reviewed since I did my biometrics in the first week of August and still nothing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 11/15/2022 at 6:32 PM, quinnscribe said:

So happy for all of you who got same-day EAD news as your biometrics. My spouse's were done 146 days ago and we still don't have anything. It seems so random.

It is! It's frustrating for sure for couples who have to wait longer for seemingly no reason whatsoever. I hope good luck comes your way soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My fiancé is still waiting for her EAD card she had fingerprint in June. Case is still showing under review. Should we call? What number do you guys call? Anyone with a similar problem? She is trying to get a job and 7 months and still waiting! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 11/28/2022 at 8:38 PM, AD1 said:

My fiancé is still waiting for her EAD card she had fingerprint in June. Case is still showing under review. Should we call? What number do you guys call? Anyone with a similar problem? She is trying to get a job and 7 months and still waiting! 

Sadly, I don't think that's unusual. It was really strange for a bunch of us to get an EAD so quickly, usually it takes almost a year... I've never called, so I don't know what number is active. Maybe you can try your help through Emma: https://www.uscis.gov/tools/meet-emma-our-virtual-assistant

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/1/2022 at 4:19 PM, RonAnn said:

Hi just wondering if anyone is in California and received any news that they can share?

No news except we keep waiting.   My case #s are 09-168xxxxx and that group seems to be getting very few approvals compared to the cases in the 170-180 range.

Timeline
On 12/4/2022 at 3:55 PM, grant2 said:

No news except we keep waiting.   My case #s are 09-168xxxxx and that group seems to be getting very few approvals compared to the cases in the 170-180 range.

our case is 165. i know for california and pending what city you are in just takes long like for SF takes forever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

My cases are 09-16-36-3xxx and I've seen a number of 09163XXXXX getting approved, including some 1638s and even some 1700s and 1800s like you see. I don't understand how it's jumping around so random.

Edited by quinnscribe

Timeline

I think its just were you live like Cali has one of the longest waits some people in cali though have been lucky

On 12/8/2022 at 8:15 PM, quinnscribe said:

My cases are 09-16-36-3xxx and I've seen a number of 09163XXXXX getting approved, including some 1638s and even some 1700s and 1800s like you see. I don't understand how it's jumping around so random.

ANY NEWS FROM ANYONE ELSE LOL???

1 minute ago, RonAnn said:

I think its just were you live like Cali has one of the longest waits some people in cali though have been lucky

Mine is 0917 and a friend applied a month after me and just got approved. They are definitely not going in order of apps received. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/16/2022 at 5:44 PM, RonAnn said:

Filed for AOS in July under EB4 (Special Immigrants) category.

Jul-18: Receipt 

Aug-05: Biometrics (early walk-in,  actual appt on Aug-18th)

Aug-10: Case update - "Fingerprints were taken"

Oct-17: RFE issued for some mistake in the medical (I-693)

Nov-02: Responded to the RFE with a corrected I-693

Nov-07: Case update - "We received your response"

Dec-19: Case update - "We ordered your new card."
Dec-20: Case update - "Case Was Approved."

Dec-27: Received SSN card in mail

Still waiting for the Green Card to be dispatched. Guess things are a bit slow due to the holiday season, hoping to receive it in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone else get this EAD approval is past due from Visajourney?

Regardless, USCIS processing time shows 8.5 months for 80% of the cases completed.

Earliest we can submit questions to USCIS about the case is July 2023.

Anyone else still waiting like us?

visajourney.JPG.22b07b775b174a83a8ae24e962fd2fb4.JPG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.