Elmkiety

July 2022 - AOS Filers

168 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, RonAnn said:

@Sarge2155 i know the other member said wait after 5pm for the update but have you heard or seen anyone else that encounter this?

Yes this happens quite often, and quite often it's nothing.

Wait awhile until it catches up with the system. If you don't  have anything in a few days it was nothing. Just a glitch in the system.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
7 hours ago, RonAnn said:

THERE IS HOPE FOR THE IOE-09-165 GROUP

We just received our e-mail confirmation that our I-485 has been approved!

we also checked the status on USCIS and it says APPROVED!

Congrats. So no interview? Did you get EAD card before that? We have not heard anything! We filed 6/7. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/3/2023 at 5:20 PM, grant2 said:

the 09-168 EAD group started moving really fast the past few days, according to other trackers.   

I just got "card being produced" on my case.   I'm in Los Angeles - California.   

NOA date = July 7, 2022

EAD approved = January 3, 2023

did you receive your card yet? just trying to figure out when cards would be mailed out after being produced

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, RonAnn said:

did you receive your card yet? just trying to figure out when cards would be mailed out after being produced

Yes!  My card arrived in the mail about a week after it was approved

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

i received a notification from case tracker saying…

( CASE APPROVED) On February 19, 2023, we approved your Form I-485 !!!!

does it mean no interview??

is the green card going to be sent soon ??

Thank youuuu

31 minutes ago, Elmkiety said:

Hello Everyone,

i received a notification from case tracker saying…

( CASE APPROVED) On February 19, 2023, we approved your Form I-485 !!!!

does it mean no interview??

is the green card going to be sent soon ??

Thank youuuu

Also I got the approval notice from Myuscis….I guess they work on Sundays 🤔….Interesting.

for a second i thought it’s some glitch on Case tracker app because i was thinking how can a case be approved on a Sunday!! Lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Good morning everyone

Our submit date was July 18. We received our social security and EAD within 30 days. 

February 25th we received notice that the Adjustment of Status was approved. We did have an RFE that we sent in quickly in January. No interview. 

No update on travel document. I’m assuming  because the green card was approved, the travel document is no longer necessary? 

On 2/26/2023 at 12:14 PM, yvonme said:

Good morning everyone

Our submit date was July 18. We received our social security and EAD within 30 days. 

February 25th we received notice that the Adjustment of Status was approved. We did have an RFE that we sent in quickly in January. No interview. 

No update on travel document. I’m assuming  because the green card was approved, the travel document is no longer necessary? 

Yeees no need for travel document!!! Congratulations 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
On 1/31/2023 at 12:03 PM, RonAnn said:

THERE IS HOPE FOR THE IOE-09-165 GROUP

We just received our e-mail confirmation that our I-485 has been approved!

we also checked the status on USCIS and it says APPROVED!

Is there some group here or elsewhere that tracks IOE numbers like WAC numbers for the I-129F? I presumed case tracker wouldn't be helpful from here on out, but I'm starting to have doubts after seeing certain groups move faster than others. Thanks!

Edited by slavaskii

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

26 minutes ago, slavaskii said:

Is there some group here or elsewhere that tracks IOE numbers like WAC numbers for the I-129F? I presumed case tracker wouldn't be helpful from here on out, but I'm starting to have doubts after seeing certain groups move faster than others. Thanks!

Don't know about other groups besides these monthly filer groups on Visajourney. I do track some Facebook and Reddit groups that's not real specific to particular group numbers. But for the IOE number data, I check

https://www.casestatusext.com/forms/I-485/IOE-LB

https://www.casestatusext.com/forms/I-765/IOE-LB

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood? Are you wanting to track I-129F or I-485?

Edited by EatBulaga

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
4 hours ago, EatBulaga said:

Don't know about other groups besides these monthly filer groups on Visajourney. I do track some Facebook and Reddit groups that's not real specific to particular group numbers. But for the IOE number data, I check

https://www.casestatusext.com/forms/I-485/IOE-LB

https://www.casestatusext.com/forms/I-765/IOE-LB

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood? Are you wanting to track I-129F or I-485?

These were exactly what I was looking for - thank you so much! And yes, sorry if I was unclear, I was looking for the I-485 and I-765 numbers and not the I-129F (thankful for that every day, lol).

Although I do have a question, if you don't mind. So taking a look at my wife's particular group in that I-765 chart, I see numbers for "approved," "processing," and "received." I I presume approved is EAD being produced / in-hand, but what's the difference between processing and received? Are there really, for some IOE groups, the same number as people with both an approved card and just having their documents received (i.e., no biometrics)?

And the bottom chart: this is letting us know the daily updates, correct? If that's the case, then my presumption about FOs controlling goes out the window. It's quite weird that the, say, IOE-19189 group is skyrocketing whereas the others are being left behind. The work is not just uneven, but grouped around 4 clear parts of the map.

Last thing, if you don't mind: I presume you have been following these for a while. Does the attention USCIS gives to these 'blocks' fluctuate (i.e., from IOE-09131 to IOE-09141) or does it seem like they're just beating down one group? I also don't presume we have any way to see how many of these approvals are expedites (I originally thought the vast, vast majority, but after talking to my filing group on FB, it seems like there's some of us just inexplicably left behind - lots of them got GCs in 3 months or less).

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.