Elmkiety

July 2022 - AOS Filers

168 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Elmkiety said:

I-485/I-864, I-765, I-131 forms !!

Package sent by Fedex: 07/20/2022

Package received : 07/22/2022

e- notification for three forms : 07/27/2022. ( IOE )

case tracker status showing for all three forms: On july 22, 2022 we received your form I-485, I-765, I-131 and sent you a receipt notice or acceptance notice.

But the CHECK is still not showing that it was cashed!!

Hoping for the best....

Check cashed this morning! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Afternoon~ thought I'd stop by and say hello. We received text messages just this morning with receipt numbers (IOE). Still waiting on check to be cashed and for paper docs :)

Spoiler

K-1 Visa (I-129F)                                       AOS (I-485) & EAD (I-765)

2021-04-03: Sent (USPS)                  2022-07-23: Sent (UPS)

2021-04-05: NOA1                              2022-07-25: USCIS Received

2022-03-25: NOA2                             2022-07-28: Received two texts with receipt numbers

2022-04-19: NVC Received               2022-07-29: Check cashed

2022-05-16: Embassy Received       2022-08-01: Received paper notifications

2022-06-24: Interview                       2022-08-04: Received online access code

2022-06-28: Visa Received               2022-08-05: Applied for SSN, CaseTrack notified Bio appt scheduled

:dance:                                                    2022-08-11: Received paper notification for Biometrics

2022-08-12: Received SSN card

2022-08-23: Biometrics appointment

2023-01-12: RFE

2023-01-13: RFE evidence submitted via online account

2023-06-01: EAD Approved, card arrived 06-12 

2023-07-02: AOS Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone! Nice to see you here and some from K1 application side! It's great you guys fill out the forms! I wonder if I will be able to finish the next day DX so many things to fill! Overwhelming lol 

12 minutes ago, LemonLemonade said:

Hi everyone! Nice to see you here and some from K1 application side! It's great you guys fill out the forms! I wonder if I will be able to finish the next day DX so many things to fill! Overwhelming lol 

Many couples have done it. You can too! You are not the first and you won't be the last😂 Just be very organized. It's a rite of passage 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, EatBulaga said:

Many couples have done it. You can too! You are not the first and you won't be the last😂 Just be very organized. It's a rite of passage 😂

LOL rite of passage. Very true! lol hopefully no RFE this time 

On 7/27/2022 at 4:36 PM, Elmkiety said:

I-485/I-864, I-765, I-131 forms !!

Package sent by Fedex: 07/20/2022

Package received : 07/22/2022

e- notification for three forms : 07/27/2022. ( IOE )

case tracker status showing for all three forms: On july 22, 2022 we received your form I-485, I-765, I-131 and sent you a receipt notice or acceptance notice.

But the CHECK is still not showing that it was cashed!!

Hoping for the best....

Update after the check was cashed....!!!

i checked case tracker and found this:

( On July 29, 2022, we scheduled you for a biometrics appointment and sent you an appointment notice for Receipt Number IOE********** )

But We still did not receive any notice.

The only thing we received was the text message saying they received the application....

On 7/26/2022 at 6:11 PM, EatBulaga said:

Thanks!

I messaged USCIS at

https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/needhelp

to request another Online Access Code.

Okay are there any other K1-to-AOS applicants that got your Online Access Code?

I'm thinking the K1 filers will not get one as this one post explained?

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/723885-dos-case-id/?tab=comments#comment-9934357

But I thought I saw some other K1 filers get an Online Access Code mail, or was I mistaken?

Edited by EatBulaga

On 7/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, EatBulaga said:

Okay are there any other K1-to-AOS applicants that got your Online Access Code?

I'm thinking the K1 filers will not get one as this one post explained?

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/723885-dos-case-id/?tab=comments#comment-9934357

But I thought I saw some other K1 filers get an Online Access Code mail, or was I mistaken?

Still didn’t receive any access code!

but we received the notice mail yesterday only 3 mails.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone, good to see some familiar faces from the K1 filers!

An update from us - yesterday we received all three notices for I-485, I-765 and I-131 in the mail. Still waiting on the mail regarding the online access code.

Also, on 29th July we received a notification that the biometrics appointment was scheduled so we should be getting the date on the mail soon!

Update...

We received the USCIS access code letter today.

we logged in and checked the documents area. We found the letter of the biometrics it’s showing appointment on August, 15 2022 at 1pm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone!

An update from us - yesterday we received the online access code letter and upon logging in online we found out that the biometrics appointment has been scheduled for 15th August.

1 hour ago, gus_mili said:

Hello everyone!

An update from us - yesterday we received the online access code letter and upon logging in online we found out that the biometrics appointment has been scheduled for 15th August.

Am I doing something wrong?

Still have not received the Online Access Code?

21 hours ago, Elmkiety said:

Update...

We received the USCIS access code letter today.

we logged in and checked the documents area. We found the letter of the biometrics it’s showing appointment on August, 15 2022 at 1pm.

Hi @Elmkiety and @gus_mili,

Can I ask which field offices are you near for the biometrics or interview?

Mine is Atlanta.

I'm wondering if the delay in receiving the access code letter depends on how busy the nearby field office is?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

Edited by EatBulaga

2 hours ago, EatBulaga said:

Hi @Elmkiety and @gus_mili,

Can I ask which field offices are you near for the biometrics or interview?

Mine is Atlanta.

I'm wondering if the delay in receiving the access code letter depends on how busy the nearby field office is?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

It’s located in Virginia, Fairfax.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:21 PM, Elmkiety said:

It’s located in Virginia, Fairfax.

Thanks for the response.

Still no access code letter here, nor biometrics.

And still no response from first inquiry for access code.

When I tried to file another inquiry, it said to wait 30 days from last action, which was the Notice date.

One thing I did notice on the I-797C is that the Priority date box is blank. And the letter states, "If this notice contains a priority date, this priority does not reflect earlier retained priority date." So what does it mean if the Priority date box is empty?

The I-797C letter also states, "If we determine you must submit biometrics, we will mail you a biometrics appointment notice with the time and place of your appointment." Is it possible that if the foreign beneficiary had her fingerprints and pic taken at the consulate and at the Port-Of-Entry, then USCIS can use those as biometrics? And no need to do another biometrics?

The nearest field office here wait is like 500+ days. But since our receipt numbers started with IOE*, I'm assuming our case being handled electronically is different? And we never got the G-1145 notifications even though we got the I-797C in the mail?

Edited by EatBulaga

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.