419 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lirca said:

Hello everyone, just a quick update send my packet this monday 15 ,this morning checked my credit card and it was charged from Elgin lock box ,and just few minutes ago i got a text and a email saying that on August 16 they received my case and it  was accepted to start the process ,im glad they accepted  now just wait ,good luck everyone!

Congrats, welcome to the long wait! :)

Which service center did you get? (What letters does your case start with)

11 minutes ago, elizabethquestion said:

Feeling like a dummy because I had the I-751 on my radar as needing to submit in August, but I thought it was just the form... not piles of evidence and a fee! I recently had a baby so I blame mom brain...

That being said, here is what I have collected for my package. Anything obvious I'm missing? 

- Check for fee

- Completed I-1751

Copies of:

- permanent resident card

- marriage certificate

- son’s birth certificate (born this March)

- health insurance with my husband and son on it

- void check from shared checking account

- account statements from shared checking and savings accounts

- 401K listing husband as beneficiary

- purchase & sales agreement for our house (lists us as co-owners)

- IRS tax transcripts for years we've been married

- motor vehicle purchase agreement (lists us as co-owners)

- cards from family members and friends for engagement, holidays, baby

- photos of us, our son, our family members over various years/locations (don't have a ton of photos of us together, plenty of our baby though including us with him at the hospital)

- a few pieces of mail addressed to both of us, including cards from family, health insurance letter, and mortgage statements

Congratulations and good luck ,those are very strong evidence you are good !

2 minutes ago, JenIE said:

Congrats, welcome to the long wait! :)

Which service center did you get? (What letters does your case start with)

It start EAC was about to google that LOL, thankyou !

Hello everyone. 

My case was received on 08/16/2022 and today I got the text message. The case status says:  On August 16, 2022, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number ......, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Does that mean that is not accepted ? Check hasn't been cashed yet as well

What did your case status usually stated when they received it ?

Edited by bradoony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 minutes ago, bradoony said:

Hello everyone. 

My case was received on 08/16/2022 and today I got the text message. The case status says:  On August 16, 2022, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number ......, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

My credit card payment went through before the text but maybe they process checks at a different pace. I would say it's accepted though because if they rejected it due to improper payment or missing something they wouldn't have texted you a receipt number and would just mail it back to you.

My text message said:

USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # xxxxxxx. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797C) to follow in mail. Msg & Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY

6 minutes ago, JenIE said:

My credit card payment went through before the text but maybe they process checks at a different pace. I would say it's accepted though because if they rejected it due to improper payment or missing something they wouldn't have texted you a receipt number and would just mail it back to you.

My text message said:

USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # xxxxxxx. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797C) to follow in mail. Msg & Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY

Thank you. I will just wait and see. I was not sure if they can even rejected it so fast ( due to mistake in the form ) but for the check probably they could. I am hoping this message means its accepted

5 hours ago, bradoony said:

Hello everyone. 

I got the same today ,it was accepted!

19 hours ago, bradoony said:

Thank you. I will just wait and see. I was not sure if they can even rejected it so fast ( due to mistake in the form ) but for the check probably they could. I am hoping this message means its accepted

It was accepted! Don’t worry 😉 

I also paid with check and it was cashed a few days after I got the text message (can’t remember exactly how long it took, maybe like 4 days?)

In a week or so, you’ll receive the NOA extending the GC for 24 months. Make copies of it and keep it in a safe place! 

N400

Submitted: 08/07/2023 (Online)

Receipt Notice + Biometric Reuse Notice: 08/07/2023

ROC

Submitted: 08/08/2022 (Phoenix Lockbox)

Received by USCIS (UPS Delivery): 08/09/2022

Text Message w Receipt #: 08/12/2022 (YSC)

NOA/Extension Letter: 08/18/2022

AOS

Submitted: 08/05/2019

RFE: 09/30/2019

RFE Received by USCIS: 10/11/2019

Interview: 10/22/2020

Case Approved: 11/05/2020

Howdy!

Got my extension letter yesterday (08/22)!

I am in TX Service Center.

Received date 08/11

Notice date 08/16

Wonder if the Biometric would be waived...they sure do tease you saying that we might or we might not need to collect biometrics ;) 

Also, from how the Notice is worded it looks that one is free to add documents supporting the case along the way, wonder if people are doing that.

Anyhow - happy waiting to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Timeline: 

8/16/2022 - Mailed packet via USPS

8/20/2022 - Package was delivered at Phoenix P,O Box

i have not received any updates, I sent with a money order and when I track the status of it the money order, it says it has not be cashed. Is this normal?

thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.