419 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, I-751Dallas said:

@AGF

what questions did officer asked you and your husband in general about I-751 and what documents did you take with you?

She did not interview my husband, but  I did let her know he is available and sitting in the car if needed lol… just confirmation of our marriage date, place of residence, where I am working.. I took our new insurance cards, all tax return transcripts since 2019, utility bills with our names on them, bank accounts. Although she never asked for any of it: just confirmed that our insurances are still the same. When I told her we changed insurances Jan 2023, she asked for those. That was it.

Timeline
22 hours ago, AGF said:

She did not interview my husband, but  I did let her know he is available and sitting in the car if needed lol… just confirmation of our marriage date, place of residence, where I am working.. I took our new insurance cards, all tax return transcripts since 2019, utility bills with our names on them, bank accounts. Although she never asked for any of it: just confirmed that our insurances are still the same. When I told her we changed insurances Jan 2023, she asked for those. That was it.

My Case Tracker just changed today to “Oath Ceremony Will be Scheduled”

Timeline
20 hours ago, AGF said:

My Case Tracker just changed today to “Oath Ceremony Will be Scheduled”

Oath Ceremony scheduled for Jan 30… I hope everyone will have their respective cases updated soon!  Thank you guys for all your help.. this forum/site has been super helpful throughout my immigration journey.. thank you thank you everyone!!! All the very best 🥰

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/12/2024 at 1:14 PM, AGF said:

Oath Ceremony scheduled for Jan 30… I hope everyone will have their respective cases updated soon!  Thank you guys for all your help.. this forum/site has been super helpful throughout my immigration journey.. thank you thank you everyone!!! All the very best 🥰

Took my oath today, and went straight to applying for my passport 🤩

On 1/10/2024 at 5:31 PM, AGF said:

Thanks for this. Our interview for N-400 is next week and my wife still has a pending i-751. Hopefully the person does the same for us.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/30/2024 at 2:23 PM, AGF said:

Took my oath today, and went straight to applying for my passport 🤩

My passport got delivered today ( 9 business days in total, expedited ). Was worth the $60 additional fee 🥰

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AGF said:

My passport got delivered today ( 9 business days in total, expedited ). Was worth the $60 additional fee 🥰

Congrats! I was pleasantly surprised with how quick the passport timeframe is these days, my husband got his in around the same amount of time expediting it and that included the Thanksgiving holiday!

8 minutes ago, AGF said:

That 's great ,i will do the same

1 hour ago, Moxman said:

Hello VisaJourney Community,

I hope this message finds everyone well. I realized that amidst the whirlwind of joy and relief, I forgot to update you all on the conclusion of our journey—a journey that this incredible community has been a part of since its beginning in early 2019.

A little over four years ago, we embarked on this complex, sometimes daunting, immigration process. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, paperwork, waiting, and more waiting. But today, I'm overjoyed to share that our journey has reached a beautiful conclusion.

My wife recently had her interview, which, to our pleasant surprise, turned out to be a combo interview for both the I-751 (Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence) and the N-400 (Application for Naturalization). The interview went incredibly well, and what happened next was something we hadn't dared to hope for—they approved her on the spot and conducted her oath ceremony just 30 minutes later!

To say we are happy would be an understatement. It's a mix of relief, joy, and a profound sense of gratitude. This moment marks the end of a chapter that started in early 2019, filled with paperwork, deadlines, and the anxiety that accompanies the unknown.

I cannot express enough how grateful we are for the VisaJourney community. Your advice, shared experiences, and words of encouragement have been a beacon of hope and a source of invaluable information throughout this process. Knowing we weren't alone, reading about others' experiences, and receiving direct support made all the difference.

As we celebrate this milestone, our hearts are full of gratitude for each of you who've been part of our journey. We wanted to share this joy with you and say a heartfelt thank you. Your kindness and generosity in sharing knowledge and support have truly made an impact on our lives.

To those still navigating your journey, please hang in there. The process can be long and challenging, but the outcome—this profound sense of accomplishment and relief—is worth every step. We wish you all the best of luck and hope that you too will soon share your success stories.

Much love and gratitude from us! Your support and guidance have been a guiding light in our journey, and we couldn't have done it without this community. Here's to all of you, to your journeys, and to the bright futures ahead. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.

With warmest regards and endless gratitude, Moxman.

Congratulations !!

• 1 month later...
Timeline

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I have come to the end of my immigration journey having successfully finished my civics test and interview on March 18th and oath ceremony on April 1st.  Thank you to all members of this group who have provided me helpful insights into each stage of my journey.  You are all amazing!  Good luck to the rest who are still processing theirs. 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.