andrecfa

Remarry under conditional green card

84 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

I'm not implying anything.  I am calling you out on your fraud.  

Super that your country has a greater standard of living than the US.  Socialized medicine.  Wow.  Go back home.  It's paradise.  

You wouldn't pick the US, but you are damn sure about committing immigration fraud to live here.  Ha. Ha. LIAR.  

I'm not lying, and you're not offering constructive criticism. Like I already explained, we, knowing all the unique details of the situation, don't perceive this as fraud. However, if under the eyes of the law it is fraud, then we will certainly reconsider.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
4 minutes ago, andrecfa said:

I'm not lying, and you're not offering constructive criticism. Like I already explained, we, knowing all the unique details of the situation, don't perceive this as fraud. However, if under the eyes of the law it is fraud, then we will certainly reconsider.

Sorry that I am not offering constructive criticism to help you commit immigration fraud.

"I'm not lying."  I am just going to tell USCIS that my wife and I have a great relationship at my green card interview and we plan to divorce so I can marry her friend.  "I am not lying."

What's the great country that you are from with a higher standard of living than the US because of socialized medicine?  I am just curious.  

Edited by aaron2020

1 hour ago, andrecfa said:

Why would we do that? Of course not.

It's not. But I see your point.

You are clearly seeking help to commit immigration fraud, and this thread will soon be shut down.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
37 minutes ago, andrecfa said:

My current wife has to agree to sponsor me for 10 years at the AOS? We didn't know that

Are you completely sure? I read somewhere else that the law was changed in recent years allowing the restrictions to be lifted through a second marriage

What??? 

for the AOS thru the I 485

the K1 sponsor is responsible thru the I 864 clearly stated in the I 864 instructions for 10 years,  or till u naturalize or work 40 quarters of SS credits

Do I need to submit i-864 with I-485?

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support — This is a required form if your application is based a family-based petition (including K-1 fiancés). It may also be required if your application is based on an employment petition related to a business that is five percent or more by your family.May 3, 2021

this notice dated May 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, andrecfa said:

We weren't perceiving it as a deception, but we after your feedback, we will certainly reconsider.

Right.  So when you said "Of course not.  Not going to tell USCIS my plan.  Going to lie.  No deception on your part.

My 5 year old grandson lies  better than this.  

19 minutes ago, andrecfa said:

If you're implying that this is all a scheme to live in the US, know that my original country has a greater standard of living. Two words: socialized medicine. If I had to pick a country to move to just for the sake of quality of living, the US wouldn't be it.

Really?   Then why are you contemplating fraud to marry someone you don’t know or love, for a green card?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mushroomspore said:

But how is it NOT deception? The entire basis of your presence right now in the USA is due to your US citizen wife. And the entire basis of obtaining permission from the US government to become a green card holder is that you are in a bona fide marriage with your US citizen wife. But you are at a point where the marriage is essentially over and you were planning on not disclosing that information to USCIS because your only goal is to obtain a green card (immigration benefits). So you were planning to withhold essential information from the federal agency who would be granting you immigration benefits at the country's highest level. That is fraud and that is deception.

Winner.  Winner.  Chicken dinner.  

It's also a crime punishable by imprisonment.  But it's not really deception to Andrecfa.

Edited by aaron2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
22 minutes ago, andrecfa said:

If you're implying that this is all a scheme to live in the US, know that my original country has a greater standard of living

Then why are you wanting to follow through with the green card interview, lie to the officer and stay, if your country has a greater living standard?

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Just now, andrecfa said:

Does the post below refer to a completely different situation, then?

Remarry under conditional green card - Removing Conditions on Residency General Discussion - VisaJourney

This person had already been approved for their conditional green card and divorce happened AFTER that. That is not the same as your situation as your AOS is still pending. Your situation is much more problematic.

Timeline
1 minute ago, andrecfa said:

Does the post below refer to a completely different situation, then?

Remarry under conditional green card - Removing Conditions on Residency General Discussion - VisaJourney

Yeah.  It's different.

You'll be lying at your green card interview.

You're not in love with wife #2.  

3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Really?   Then why are you contemplating fraud to marry someone you don’t know or love, for a green card?

Again, we weren't perceiving it as fraud. And the motivation for this whole thing is because my wife can't bear the thought of hurting me, and if she breaks up with my while I'm still in love with her, she will devastate me.

Just now, andrecfa said:

Again, we weren't perceiving it as fraud. And the motivation for this whole thing is because my wife can't bear the thought of hurting me, and if she breaks up with my while I'm still in love with her, she will devastate me.

So the plan is to do a fake marriage so that you can continue to live in the US and therefore be close to someone you love but who can’t stand to live with you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.