podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

poodeena on your ceac website does it says where the your location at currently in transit or at embassy? You know at first it says at nvc. Also what documents have you updated and any other financial documents? 

Yes in transit on ceac and for documents we updated our I 864 form , current paystubs, 22 tax return,police certificate,all trips pics, boarding pass,chats ( new since we filed 2019 ),new W2, pics of video chat, pics of receipt of gifts send on Eid, BD,and 3 wedding anniversary, new job verification letter and spouse updated license or passport, some relatives wedding ceremony pics attended together in Pakistan you don't have to do all but we did bc after all those years waiting don't want to take any risk 🙏🏽 

3 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes in transit on ceac and for documents we updated our I 864 form , current paystubs, 22 tax return,police certificate,all trips pics, boarding pass,chats ( new since we filed 2019 ),new W2, pics of video chat, pics of receipt of gifts send on Eid, BD,and 3 wedding anniversary, new job verification letter and spouse updated license or passport, some relatives wedding ceremony pics attended together in Pakistan you don't have to do all but we did bc after all those years waiting don't want to take any risk 🙏🏽 

The more evidence you give the better! I plan on doing same thing.

On 6/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, podeena said:

Hello Poodena, I saw on states website that says from I864 doesnt expire, will submitting additional documents perhaps slow down the process since they "never" asked for them? We dont want to wait either after such a long wait but sumbitting all this info perhaps slow down this process for them it will be an excuse that they have to review all these docs. We have also gotten a new police certificate too because i read an article that says it expires after 2 years. I am attaching the screenshot from the states website, it was under Q/A section. 

i864.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, harimirch said:

Hello Poodena, I saw on states website that says from I864 doesnt expire, will submitting additional documents perhaps slow down the process since they "never" asked for them? We dont want to wait either after such a long wait but sumbitting all this info perhaps slow down this process for them it will be an excuse that they have to review all these docs. We have also gotten a new police certificate too because i read an article that says it expires after 2 years. I am attaching the screenshot from the states website, it was under Q/A section. 

i864.png

Police certificate is not required from Pakistani Applicants. It clearly states that on the NVC website. Submitting or presenting uncalled for documents at the consulate will only result in added scrutiny and process delays.  

HHH.PNG

Hi fellow members,

Does anyone know that which month’s cases Islamabad Embassy is processing right now? My case was documentarily qualified in Aug 2022. Have not heard back from NVC yet. Also we moved to Amsterdam for my husband’s job (I files petition for him) in Aug last year. Is it worth transferring the case there? Or I am going to get further late. I know these are not grounds for expediting but any response here will be appreciated.

11 minutes ago, mary1993 said:

Hi fellow members,

Does anyone know that which month’s cases Islamabad Embassy is processing right now? My case was documentarily qualified in Aug 2022. Have not heard back from NVC yet. Also we moved to Amsterdam for my husband’s job (I files petition for him) in Aug last year. Is it worth transferring the case there? Or I am going to get further late. I know these are not grounds for expediting but any response here will be appreciated.

Did you read the post above? They’re working on those Dq in October 2023, they do it in batches. I’d definitely transfer to Amsterdam.

10 minutes ago, mary1993 said:

Hi fellow members,

Islamabad is currently giving interviews for people who were DQd on Oct 13, 2021 and these people are having their interviews on Aug 28, 2023. You can transfer your case to amsterdam if your husband is a permanent resident of amsterdam. Since your husband DQ is Aug 2022 you would have to wait until atleast another 10 months for your interview. I would recommend transering case to amsterdam it might save you 5-7 months.

9 hours ago, mary1993 said:

Thanks for the advice but how can I initiate the transfer of application from Islamabad to Amsterdam? My husband’s PR card is currently in renewal stage. Thanks for all your help.

I am not sure on how to transfer it you might have to call NVC. I checked and it seems like amsterdam embassy is only taking 1-2.5 months for interview so by the time you transfer your case and receive interview this will probably save you 7 months than waiting for islamabad embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.