podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,604 posts in this topic

Hey guys our interview was May 12 for IR1 and was cancelled because of Poltics, now it is rescheduled to May 31 I had arrived in Pakistan may 20 and intended on leaving may 30 my ticket is purchased.

if the interview for Ir1 is may 31st can we guess when they will give my wife her visa? 

how long have other females waited for their visa? Should I extend my ticket? And if so how long I would like to know how quick other females have received their visa once the interview was approved?

2 minutes ago, Pakistan112 said:

Hey guys our interview was May 12 for IR1 and was cancelled because of Poltics, now it is rescheduled to May 31 I had arrived in Pakistan may 20 and intended on leaving may 30 my ticket is purchased.

if the interview for Ir1 is may 31st can we guess when they will give my wife her visa? 

how long have other females waited for their visa? Should I extend my ticket? And if so how long I would like to know how quick other females have received their visa once the interview was approved?

Most of times Females are able to skip their AP process, so if your wife is Approved on the interview day then she can get her passport back in 5-10 working days. Now you do the math. Good Luck.

4 hours ago, Pakistan112 said:

thanjs allah you guys were able to have your schedule interview again was worried it wouldn’t happen.. hopefully it’ll be one week or two weeks to receive it females don’t stay in ap mostly males. 

Edited by Machinecorpse62

And yes what everyone here is saying is TRUE, mostly husbands are stuck in Admin processing (AP), and wifes are usually not and thats because embassy knows that majority women are stay at home women so they dont really have much background to check so that is one of the reasons why. And also @podeena sorry about your relative or friend stuck in AP since 3 month, my sisters husband was stuck in AP for full 1 year and than they responded saying to update DS260 and now since last week they said they will schedule him for medical interview because medical expires within 6 months, so now he has to do medical again and than do another interview again. So sorry to tell you the truth but your relative or friend is looking at atleast another 6-10 months before they hear anything back from the embassy. Everyone thats stuck in AP is stuck there for atleast a year and this you can confirm with other people in this website too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

And yes what everyone here is saying is TRUE, mostly husbands are stuck in Admin processing (AP), and wifes are usually not and thats because embassy knows that majority women are stay at home women so they dont really have much background to check so that is one of the reasons why. And also @podeena sorry about your relative or friend stuck in AP since 3 month, my sisters husband was stuck in AP for full 1 year and than they responded saying to update DS260 and now since last week they said they will schedule him for medical interview because medical expires within 6 months, so now he has to do medical again and than do another interview again. So sorry to tell you the truth but your relative or friend is looking at atleast another 6-10 months before they hear anything back from the embassy. Everyone thats stuck in AP is stuck there for atleast a year and this you can confirm with other people in this website too.

Ohh 😲 even if they get the approval white paper and nothing else to submit or no 221G form so why ? What they have to proof now this is so ridiculous  they can't go anywhere bc their passport is held in embassy like home arrest 😭😠 but his ceac status keep changing dates after every week or so🤔 anyone else have any clue please share.thanx 

2 hours ago, podeena said:

Ohh 😲 even if they get the approval white paper and nothing else to submit or no 221G form so why ? What they have to proof now this is so ridiculous  they can't go anywhere bc their passport is held in embassy like home arrest 😭😠 but his ceac status keep changing dates after every week or so🤔 anyone else have any clue please share.thanx 

poodena all your relative can do is wait and be patience until it says issued on the website nothing other then that. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, podeena said:

No luck with my relative with his passport they just kept it without any reason almost since three months after interview 😞 God knows what they're doing in  ISL EMBASSY , no response to inquiry even anyone have any case like this please share . Thx. 

I dont know why they are doing this, but they did the same thing with my Dad he was in AP for about 10 months and kept his passport the whole time. 

Just now, gulkhan said:

I dont know why they are doing this, but they did the same thing with my Dad he was in AP for about 10 months and kept his passport the whole time. 

Some times is extra background track or they commit fraud so for males is always stuck. Some are lucky they get it quick or some take a long time. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, gulkhan said:

When was his interview and did finally he got his passport or what. Did they give him 221G ,Please share thx.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.