Sarge2155

April 2022 - AOS Filers

346 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It looks like they screwed up our biometrics. We were just notified about appointment #2 because they didn’t get a good set of fingerprints the first time. Shouldn’t they have software that verifies the quality of the prints? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Gauchos said:

It looks like they screwed up our biometrics. We were just notified about appointment #2 because they didn’t get a good set of fingerprints the first time. Shouldn’t they have software that verifies the quality of the prints? 

They do. There is a green check, an orange check and a red check. At times,  the best they can get even with multiple tries is in the orange.. so they run with that .. but it sometimes gets flagged by someone further along in  the process as not being good enough.. then the get you back for a redo 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/21/2022 at 12:26 PM, dfmag said:

Yesterday (06/20) I was doing my usual daily check up on the USCIS website and, to my surprise, my i-765 was approved! My status changed to "my card is being produced"! 🎉🎉

What a great feeling! Hoping that everyone waiting can hear back soon 🙂

Update: My EAD card arrived on friday (06/24) !! In the same week my status changed to approved and I received my card in the mail 😁

Timeline

Case closed
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Submitted on April 12, 2022Receipt # IOE........
Case statusCase historyDocuments
June 28, 2022
Card Was Produced
On June 28, 2022, we produced your new card for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number IOE......... If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Current as of today at 3:22 p.m

Reading some other topics, some say we get them signature required or just in a regular envelope in the mail, we'll see  and report back

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/27/2022 at 10:24 AM, dfmag said:

Update: My EAD card arrived on friday (06/24) !! In the same week my status changed to approved and I received my card in the mail 😁

Is your EAD card the combo card with the advance parole?

Update! 

I received my EAD card June 27th, but it weirdly seems to just be an employment card. I’m not sure what’s going on there since I concurrently filed everything and the I-131 still shows “case was received and receipt notice was sent” but ohh well, small wins I guess.

I also received my social security card shorty after June 29th, which was a surprise to me haha. I wasn’t expecting it to arrive this soon but I’m not complaining. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

After approval, EAD card was lost in the mail. Seems like they have no good system for replacing it either. We were told we need to start over with a new I-765 😭. Devastated over here! 

23 hours ago, Lyndaa said:

I received my EAD card June 27th, but it weirdly seems to just be an employment card. I’m not sure what’s going on there since I concurrently filed everything and the I-131 still shows “case was received and receipt notice was sent”

USCIS recently implemented decoupling of EAD from AP in some cases, to speed up processing of EAD -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/780556-the-demise-of-the-eadap-combo-card-merged-threads/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 7/5/2022 at 1:12 PM, Andrs01-2020 said:

Received the GC!

First class Priority mail envelope - certified mail

Card, letter and 2page booklet with information - 

Time-line pls 🙏🏼 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 7/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Jo&kri said:

Hello everyone, I sent my documents march 30th,                                                                       Biometric apoyment  was abril 26 still waiting for my 130 -l 765 , somebody knows how long does it takes to get them 

Some gets ead cards in 2-3 months. Mine is April 7th. Still nothing after biometrics.. already passed 3 months we'll see

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.