Sarge2155

April 2022 - AOS Filers

346 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Jo&kri said:

It doesn’t say anything about it being mailed,I’m going to check again maybe it will say something 

21 minutes ago, Jo&kri said:

It doesn’t say anything about it being mailed,I’m going to check again maybe it will say something like that 

We just check, it says call being mailed 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We got ead and ap approval this morning,  but it was back dated to Aug 10th. I even check uscis site yesterday. Approved same date so I wonder if it will be a combo card. I feel like I've seen a few lately.  😊 How long does most seem to take to go from approved to card in hand?  Thanks!! 

14 minutes ago, Tommyz44 said:

We got ead and ap approval this morning,  but it was back dated to Aug 10th. I even check uscis site yesterday. Approved same date so I wonder if it will be a combo card. I feel like I've seen a few lately.  😊 How long does most seem to take to go from approved to card in hand?  Thanks!! 

roughly 10 days. usually it will go like this : approved - card is produced- card was produced. 

the moment card was produced means it's sealed and ready to go. 2-3 more days until it arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Tommyz44 said:

Congrats! We got the combo card and it was about a week from approval to having the card in hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, haley45 said:

Congrats! We got the combo card and it was about a week from approval to having the card in hand :)

When your EAD was approved, did the case status changed on AP? 

We did not expedite but the website says case closed and card being produced (on EAD) and nothing on AP. It still says we are reviewing your application. 

Even the i765 notice in the document is saved as standalone approval of i765 😏

So I am wondering if it's juts going to be EAD or combo? We filed for combo. No expedite.

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
4 minutes ago, mitzab said:

When your EAD was approved, did the case status changed on AP? 

We did not expedite but the website says case closed and card being produced (on EAD) and nothing on AP. It still says we are reviewing your application. 

Even the i765 notice in the document is saved as standalone approval of i765 😏

So I am wondering if it's juts going to be EAD or combo? We filed for combo. No expedite.

No, the case status on the Case Tracker app didn't change for AP when we got approved for EAD. However, when logged into our USCIS account, it said case closed next to AP, no approval was mentioned there. We expedited. Combo card arrived soon after. AP still says it is being actively reviewed even though we have the combo card.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, haley45 said:

No, the case status on the Case Tracker app didn't change for AP when we got approved for EAD. However, when logged into our USCIS account, it said case closed next to AP, no approval was mentioned there. We expedited. Combo card arrived soon after. AP still says it is being actively reviewed even though we have the combo card.

Yeah for us it is saying case close next to EAD and nothing on AP so I guess we are getting the stand alone one.

Let's see USCIS is full of surprises. 

• March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)

3 hours ago, mitzab said:

Yeah for us it is saying case close next to EAD and nothing on AP so I guess we are getting the stand alone one.

4 hours ago, mitzab said:

Is the combo card good to travel out of the US

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Jo&kri said:

Is the combo card good to travel out of the US

yes it is good for work and travel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 8/3/2022 at 8:59 PM, Jo&kri said:

EAD approved and card being processed, everyone for your tips and advice, thanks Haley 45🥳🥳

If you don't mind me asking. What reasons did you give to expedite? I've been trying to expedite my husband's ead for 3 times already and nothing 😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.